Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yeah, so about sagging...

Alright, I am a new user to this site, so hello nice people.

I guess in the boob department I don't have too many problems.

Stats:

Height: 4'11 (149.86 cm)-- My doc says I'm a bit overweight, though I exercise at least five times a week and eat decently.
Weight: 114 lbs (57.71 kg)
Underbust: 28
Cup Size: C (I think this may only be because of my strong chest muscles underneath)
1st Period: 8/12/07, I think; just a few days before my 13th birthday

I'm not really worried about getting bigger boobies (would be pretty awesome, though). My problem is sagging. When I measure across the fullest part of my breasts, it is one inch more than my underbust measurement, but I can fill a 32C. And their shape is a little weird, too. They do this odd, downward-spike number and it looks kind of bad given my broad shoulders.

Can someone help me with this? I try to massage twice a day with heat and a fenugreek extract/evoo blend. I know I'm too young for herbs and with my bad acne, I do not want to screw up my hormones. I was just wondering if anybody has any other suggestions or tips. I would really appreciate the help :3

Try doing chest exercises to build up your pectoral muscles behind your breasts. It'll lift everything up and make your boobs look bigger Smile

If you have the money, you can try getting a Noogleberry. With perseverance, you'll get fuller and bigger boobs.

Hm, I'll look into that Noogleberry thing. Thanks for the advice Smile

Hi S.Lita welcome to the forum.
Here is a link where that question was asked over at cheryls site.
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/sutra113.php&highlight=#113
The responses are basicly the same. The posts goes into why massage and excersise could help with firmness. There are a few links to sites with ezamples and how to's for breast excersises and firming. I think hydrotherapy was also mentioned as a possible means of firming the breasts.
The Noogleberry is perhaps one of the finest devices for breasts around.
Good luck on your goals and keep us posted on what works for you. Just remember it will take time.

Thank you! I'll definitely look into that link.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon