Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nail fungal infection

Hi,
My mom has nail fungal infection. She used different topical solutions but it hasnt been cured. Anyone has a cure for it herbally.Thanks.

Have you tried apply it with virgin coconut oil? It has anti-fungal properties in it and also if you can get your hands on some mints fresh or dry you can mix it with coconut oil and apply on it. It is able to kill fungus too.

No, I did not. I always put it for herSmile) I ll try that after she comes back from holiday. Thanks.

Give tea tree oil a try I've been useing it for a couple of months but I was told it could take up to 6 months for it to disappear.I also found out what can cause it and for what I was told is that if you eat alot of breads and pastas that can cause the fungus growth

Do you mean internally or externally? I want something stronger. Her nails do not look good. I might apply both coconut and tea tree oil.Thanks.

externally all you do is brush it on twice a day

Tea tree oil is also supposed to Phyto-Estrogenic. I am using Sundowns Pharmaceutical grade Tea Tree Oil mixed with Eucaluptus essenetial oil as a pre-massage treatment.
This link has several diffrent home remidies for toe nail fungus.
http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/rem...ungus.html

They recomend also adding olive oil to the mix or using it plain. I may have to try some of these. I happen to have a big bottle of Apple Cider Vinagar I haven't used yet. I have had the same problem with the fungus. Nothing seems to get rid of it completely, ,it always comes back.Sad

Hope this helps.Smile

Thanks Andy. Do you know why is it coming back or why does it happen in the first place. She has very bad immune system should this be the reason. If you use something internally, maybe it wont come back. I dont know anything about this subject.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon