Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twister_Mama's Program

NAhhh. 34 isn't old. Try 40 mydear. Turned that corner this month. And you are not weird at all. Before my Tv went out last year I was a avid Avatar "The last Airbender watcher. Naruto rocks, and Bleach kicks butt.
We simply enjoy the best of television. Never could give up my toons. I will be 80 and re-watching Buffy the Vampire slayer and Hercules/Zena reruns on Hologram Tv.
Now that is weird. Or is it just me?

Chrissiegirl had some major growth after being sick so you might as well.

Early best wishes for your upcoming Birthday. I wanted to throw that in as I will be working alot over the next couple of days.
Congrats on the new growth. If you have a party or get together for your birthday. Looks like you will have a surprise for all those folks who have not seen you in awhile. Wonder how long it will take for some of them to figure out "What is different about her?"

Good growing.

Thanks everyone! Smile I've kinda had an "anti-aging complex" for the past few years; like, rebelling against aging, in a way. I just don't feel as "old" as I am. I swear, I still feel like I did in high school (with a little added weight and some aches, lol). It's like these past 15 years didn't happen (except for the getting married and having kids part!). Does that sound strange? I guess when I was younger, I always thought "being older" meant I'd be boring, and un-fun, and not care about anything cool anymore. Tongue But I still like the same music I did back then (and now my kids do too!); play video games (I've trained my kids very well in that department too); and I still like to wear the big, dangly earrings that were popular back then. Wink And cartoons rock! I still laugh at Tom and Jerry, and Bugs Bunny; and the disgusting humor of Ren and Stimpy still cracks me up. Big Grin The only movies we watch are the animated Disney and Pixar ones these days. And that's all I really want to watch (except QVC once in a while - I love to shop Wink ). And nope, you're not weird Andy! Smile We all like whatever appeals to us; and unless we have some sort of shock treatment that changes our personality, I figure we'll continue to like those things until we die. Smile But you're right; keeping a positive attitude and being young at heart matters way more than whatever age you supposedly are. And that's totally true; my husband is almost 11 years older than me (he'll be 45 in January), and I don't see him as being any "older" than me. And he too likes the same music, plays video games with me, and wants to go storm chasing with me and stuff. So I need to chill out! Cool

I remember reading about Chrissiegirl's growth after being so ill. Remarkable! Strangely enough, I'm having major tingles today; and my nipples are pretty sore, which they rarely are. Maybe there's something to that after all! I'm taking it as a good sign!

Happy growing everyone! I hope you're experiencing nicer weather than I am (windy, rainy, low 40's). Brrrr!!!!!

Hey TM, happy birthday! May this year bring lots of breast growth for you!

Thanks GF! Smile

A couple days ago, when I was Noogling (still on the right side only, with the medium cup and ring), I was getting beyond frustrated with the NB ring that I had glued onto the cup. I guess it's getting worn out, and it was coming un-glued in a couple spots. I kept losing suction with it, and it was driving me mad! Angry So I tried the other medium cup (the one without the ring), out of desperation; to see if I could Noogle without the ring. And lo and behold, I could! Smile The suction stayed nice and tight (what a nice change!); and it didn't even hurt or dig into my ribs or anything! Big Grin So I'm saying bye-bye to the medium rings. Now, the LARGE cups, on the other hand ..... I don't have a prayer of being able to use them without the rings! At least, not for like a year! Rolleyes

Well, I got my saw palmetto a few days ago, and I've added that to my program. One capsule (450mg) once a day. I hope it helps with my acne. Blush

I took a break from Noogling for the past four days, cuz I've been so very tired at night. But I think I got a good sleep last night; so I'll start it again tonight. Even if NB doesn't give permanent results like right away, it's still good to get the blood flowing right where you need it, if nothing else. So I'm definitely gonna keep it up! Smile

I'm heading down to the mall tomorrow to get my ears pierced again! I already have two piercings (in my ear lobes, not cartilage or anything); but I've always wanted to have three. I just LOVE earrings! I'm so weird!!! Tongue

I love earrings too haha, I have 8 piercings in my ears total soo my love is kindof obvious lol. Have fun getting your thirds done!

Wow, 8 piercings?!? That's pretty good! Smile I don't think my hubby would ever let me get 8; so I'll have to be content with 3. I can't wait! Big Grin

Well I finally got tired of forgetting things all the time; so I added Ginkgo Biloba to my program too (120mg once a day). I hope this helps my brain fog!!! Oh, and my boobs, too. Wink

I've been getting lots of itching in my smaller right side the past 4 or 5 days. Smile Still Noogling only that side at night, without the foam rings. Surprisingly, I only get a few very small red dots when I do it without the rings now; and they pretty much disappear (or at least are greatly faded) by the next morning. And I don't get any more of those ugly hickey marks from the rings. Those take FOREVER to fade. Dodgy I've also been getting lots of pinchy-feelings and various pains and stuff mostly in my left side today; which is great and all; but I don't want the left side to get way bigger than the right side again! Hopefully the right side will "wake up" and get more ouchy, too.

The last few times I've measured (over the weekend), I'm a solid 34.5" now, instead of 34 - 34.25" that I've been measuring for the past month. So that's positive! My breasts do seem a little "fatter" lately. Wink

Well, I'm doing a major overhaul of my way too many supplements. The past week and a half, I noticed I wasn't having pains anymore. And my measurement went DOWN from 34.5" to 34." Sad I could just cry. My underboob area on my smaller right side is mostly gone; and both sides in general aren't as full as they were a couple weeks ago. I totally blame the SP. I should not have taken it. And I think Maca may be the blame for my big slow-down in pains and growth over the past month and a half or so. Maybe it's because Maca is supposed to help balance hormones naturally; yet, BB is trying to add hormones to my body to put me into another puberty; so maybe over time, the Maca was starting to balance out my hormones based on the extra ones I was getting from BB, and possibly rendering it useless. That's my theory anyway. I was suspicious of Maca back when Erika from BB suggested I try it, that it may help in the long run with their product. I figured heck, if BB is recommending it, maybe I should try it! I was WRONG. It really seems like my deep aches that would last for days and days slowly started to dissipate about three weeks after I added the Maca. And they totally disappeared about three days after I added SP. So I am permanently removing those two supplements from my program.

Actually, I am taking a break from all of my pills (including BB) for about a week, starting now. Our new house was finally just completed; and we just closed on it today and got the keys, and already have started moving things in. It's our dream house. Big Grin Our "big" moving day will be Tuesday, November 23rd. But my husband and I will be crazy busy from now through next weekend moving things in, setting things up, putting up curtain rods and curtains, coordinating having a fence put in, having a water filtration system put in, having a couple trees planted, the list goes on and on. I really think my body is just overloaded from all the pills right now. A break could definitely do me good! I had good pains when I started my pills back up after two short breaks earlier in my program (due to illness). I will continue to take my liquid multivitamin, to help me stay healthy. And I will continue to take my protein drinks, cuz it's a good idea to keep my protein levels high; and also, protein helps with muscle recovery and healing after strenuous exercise, or weight lifting, or moving heavy furniture ... I know it sure helped my muscles recover quickly last time we moved, in August. This will be the THIRD time we've moved JUST THIS YEAR. And it better be the LAST!!! Tongue

When I do start back up on my pills, I'm only gonna start with the basics. I was taking WAY too many pills before (like 32 a day or something). I recently occurred to me, that my body is likely not absorbing most of what I'm taking, simply cuz I'm taking TOO MUCH. So I will start back up with just the basics needed for BB to work: protein drinks; adrenal glandulars and L-Tyrosine for my temperature regulation; Iodoral twice a day, instead of just every other day (I did this the first month of my program and had good results - iodine is important for breast health anyway); spirulina for the many nutrients and protein it has; my Vitamin C; and my liquid multivitamin. That's it. I may consider adding MSM back in after awhile, if I start getting growth again. The MSM seemed to help with my arthritis, and I'm kinda bummed about cutting it out now; but I'm MORE bummed about my lost boobage. Sad I may possibly add GABA back into my program later, IF I get any growth; and IF the growth continues while on MSM too. But I will probably not mess with Flaxseed Oil, SBT Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-12 (goodbye, energy), or the Ginkgo Biloba (goodbye again, memory). I just don't think taking THAT many pills was helping me at all. Everything was competing with each other for absorption. However, IF I ever reach my goal and stop NBE for good, I will probably take only one Flaxseed Oil and one SBT Oil a day, for the nice effect they had on my skin. But not now. Boobs first; skin later. Wink

I'm also trying to do my chest exercises more frequently, since I grew a lot back when I did them all the time. I'm still trying to Noogle at night; but I seriously doubt I'll do it at all for this next week, since I'll be exhausted from moving and stuff. I've been getting lousy swelling from it lately, anyway, since I shrunk a little. It just doesn't seem worth the effort to me right now, you know? Maybe if I start getting pains again, and growing again, then I'll be a little more motivated to use it. But I'm too depressed about my boobs now to really care. Sad

Even though we're kind of in "panic mode" with the move and all, I'm surprisingly un-stressed about it. I'm just so eager to get into our new home, that all this packing and moving is actually fun for me this time. Big Grin Hopefully that will help prevent any further "boob losses." I probably won't be able to get online much until next weekend, when we're a little more settled. I hope everyone else has a nice Thanksgiving! And happy boobie growing! Smile

Yay, I'm finally back! Man, I HATE moving! This was the THIRD time we've moved in less than ten months. Too crazy!!! Rolleyes

Well, I had stopped all my pills and protein drinks and NB for like three weeks in November-early December, during our move. I had shrunk back down to 34", which I had mentioned in my last post. I was somewhere between 34.25" and 34.5" before that. During my three week hiatus from my program, I lost most of the fullness and roundness I had before. My underboob area on my smaller right side pretty much disappeared. I could've cried, I was so crushed! Sad Before I stopped all my pills and stuff, I had pretty much figured that the Maca was counter-productive to the BB pills. If BB is trying to put your body into a second puberty, and Maca works to balance hormones, it makes sense that over time, Maca was balancing out the hormones BB was trying to give me. And any sensations I had were totally killed right after I added the SP. SOOO -- I personally feel that Maca and SP do NOT mix well with a BO program. And I feel that the SBT oil, and possibly the Maca, gave me a lot of the fullness I had; but that fullness went bye-bye when I stopped those supplements. So note to everyone, the fullness you get from SBT oil may only be temporary! Has anyone else noticed that they lost fullness when stopping it?

I started back up on my program in early December. But with only a few of what I consider to be "essential" supplements to help with my thyroid and adrenals. So for the past 5 weeks or so, my program looks like this:

Wake up:
- 1 BB capsule

At least one hour later, with food:
- 1 Protein drink
- 1 L-Tyrosine capsule
- 1 Raw Adrenal Glandular capsule
- 1 Iodoral tablet (iodine)
- 3 Spirulina tablets (phytonutrients and protein)

Sometime later in the day, in between meals:
- 1 Protein drink

With my last meal:
- 1 Raw Adrenal Glandular capsule
- 1 Iodoral tablet
- 3 Spirulina tablets

An hour before bedtime, I take my nighttime meds (Prilosec for reflux; allergy meds; and Melatonin to help me sleep)

At bedtime, at least one hour after taking my nighttime meds:
- 1 BB capsule

I am only taking these supplements because I need my temperature to be normal for this to work; and the L-Tyrosine and Raw Adrenal Glandulars have helped to keep my temp around 98.5 every day. The iodine is important for the thyroid gland, as well as breasts, in general; and it may contribute to temperature regulation as well; and I'm certain I was pretty deficient in it. After another month or so, I might try to scale back to just one Iodoral tablet per day. Also, I have not Noogled since mid-November. I don't have the time to devote to it now; and I was disappointed at the lack of results I got after two months of Noogling for at least one hour every day. Plus the red dots were getting frustrating. I have not been massaging at all either, or using my heat pad. And I am not doing any chest exercises anymore, because while it DOES seem to give me a little more fullness, I want to be sure that any new fullness I get is from the pills, and not from my muscles being exercised.

So, as a result of my new-and-hopefully-improved program from the past 5 weeks, I have been having pretty consistent deep, aching pains every day for the past four and a half weeks. Smile Pain level is moderate; kind of annoying at times, but not severe or anything like that. Usually it feels really deep inside, almost like it's coming from my back. Sometimes there's more sharp, pinchy types of feelings. They're not really sore to touch; but if they get bumped, it does hurt kinda bad, so I'm careful about that. And surprisingly enough, I get pains in my smaller right side more frequently than the left side. A few days ago, that right side was itching so bad! I am still measuring 34"; however, my breasts seem larger to me than they did back when I was measuring 34.5". I have regained ALL the fullness I lost, and then some. The most notable growth has been my upper breast area, and on the insides of my breasts (the "cleavage" area). When I look down, I am shocked at how large they appear now! When I look in the mirror straight-on, they look mostly the same. But when I look in the mirror diagonally/side view, they have a really nice filled-in slope from the top down to the nipple. The underboob area on my smaller right side that had totally vanished has filled back in to where it was before. And my nipples look "fatter." Not larger; just fatter, I don't know how else to describe it. I still go braless when I'm just at home, which is like 6 days out of the week, lol; and my breasts are poking out of my shirt more noticeably than they did even when I measured 34.5". Big Grin I find myself accidentally "bumping" into them more frequently with my arms, which is totally awesome. Smile I'm starting to feel a little more confident again! I'm still nowhere near close to filling out my A cup bra; but it's slowly getting better. Now that I'm seeing results again, I'm getting a more realistic picture of how long this will take before I reach my goal of 34C, if I ever get to that point. The growth is definitely there; it's just VEERRYY SLLOOOWWWW. But I'm in it for the long haul. Wink When my BB pills run out in a couple months, I will definitely be ordering another 9-month supply. Since I have a routine that's working now, I'm really not interested in switching to generic BO and potentially spending months "fine tuning it" to get to a dosage that works for me. I know I could post my testimonial and pictures on BB's site and get free pills - which I may decide to do - but I'm a little hesitant to do that. Maybe they'll give me some kind of discount if I submit a written testimonial only; or just for being a repeat customer. I'll have to check on that; but I definitely will be buying more of their pills!

I probably will not be adding any extra supplements to my program, like the collagen, MSM, GABA, Flaxseed Oil, SBT oil, or Vitamin E I was taking before. I think my body was too overloaded with supplements; and that it just couldn't absorb SOOO MUCH STUFF properly. So I'm just sticking with the few supplements that I think are really essential for this program to work. I make sure to take EVERY pill and protein drink, every day. So far, so good!!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon