Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twister_Mama's Program

HAHHAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious. lol

I think your brain is telling you something!!!! To go out and flaunt that noogle swelling!

And hey, its good to know that you are 'working' on your breast enlargement in your sleep too. now that is dedication right there!

hahhaha still laughing over the g cup thing, and aerola's as big as a saucer!! hahahhaha

Ok, I am going to be laughing for a long time.

This is the funniest dream ever lmao!!!

We are def the only ones who would understand HAHA
Wink 

thanks y'all!
i used to have two or three subjects of vanity in my dreams. one was that suddenly i would have gorgeous long hair! the other was that i would have beautiful boobs with real cleavage instead of this marvelous uniboob action (very rare natural symmastia)! sometimes i felt like crying after coming back to really in the morning.
now yours was a really funny dream! oh my gosh. i am a visual person. so now i imagine that your boobs were so huge and that they were crowding your esophagus and you choked and your husband had to put a bowl on your head... bwahahah. oh my!
Smile

Char!!!!!! LMAO!!!!! Now THAT would be hilarious!!!!!!!!! Tongue Especially since the bowl I'd imagine my husband would use is currently filled with 10 lbs of Halloween candy!!!!!!! Tongue Hahahahahaha!!!!!! *wipes away a tear*

hahhahaha! I think anyone reading that post will be like what?!?! unless they read a few posts before to find the context behind 'the bowl'! hehehehehe

Haha, I'm still chuckling about that last image with the bowl and such. Wink I just started my second bottle of BB pills today. I can't believe it's been 4 1/2 months already (each bottle is a 4 1/2 month supply). I can definitely say I've been very pleased with the results I've gotten so far! I'm still having deep pains and general soreness. Yesterday, I had pretty wicked pains; 75% in my right breast (smaller one, yay!) and 25% in the left one. Today, both sides are sore deep inside; maybe a teeny bit more in the right side again.

And a couple days ago, I discovered that I AM AN IDIOT. Dodgy All this time that I've been Noogling (about 6 weeks or so), I've been laying down while putting on the cup and starting up suction. And I haven't been able to get past the 1 1/2" mark. I get some OK swelling that lasts a few hours; but not "great." Well, the thought FINALLY occurred to me that maybe I could try BENDING OVER when putting on the NB cup and starting suction; maybe I could get more breast into the cup (gee, do ya think?). Duh!!! So I've done that the past two nights. And I'm finally getting up near the 2" mark. Smile And I've noticed more fullness under my right breast, and on the inside of that same breast. The areas where I was seriously lacking in boobage. Smile I don't know if it's the result of, how shall I say, "better NB usage," or the pains I've been having; but I'm glad I finally *figured it out.* Better late than never, I guess. Blush

And I decided to add a couple more things to my program. I just ordered (from Swanson's, of course) some Swanson's Ultra UC-II Collagen (10 mg caps) and NOW brand liquid multi-vitamin (I'm sick of swallowing huge pills). The collagen caps are on the smaller side, so hopefully that won't be too bad. I have arthritis; so even if it doesn't help with my program, it might help with my joint pain. And after reading on a couple different threads here how small-breasted women tend to be low in things like zinc, B-vitamins, and magnesium, I thought I'd add a multi-vitamin back into my program. I had to quit taking the Centrum vitamins a couple months back, cuz they were CRAZY big. Is 10mg of collagen enough? Should I take two caps a day?? And is type II the one we need to take??? I saw the infamous Neocell brand collagen tabs on Swanson's, too; but I'm afraid of choking on them. But I saw Neocell also has a powdered version of it too; so if the one I ordered isn't gonna be good enough, I could order that one next. Does anybody have any input of what types/how much collagen is recommended? Maybe I should've asked first, before ordering, lol! Blush

Well, darn it, I have a BAD cold. Sad I could feel it coming on yesterday evening; but I hoped I'd fight it off since I've been on Vitamin C for over a week now. Not so! My daughter got the cold Monday; I've been fighting it since then. But it hit me so hard last night that I got virtually NO sleep. And all day today, I've been miserable. My throat hurts so bad, I can hardly talk; and it's so swollen that it's hard to breathe. And my nose is swollen and burning. And I've got a killer migraine. When my husband got home from work, he watched the kids while I got a few hours of sleep in bed. SOOO, unfortunately, I'm skipping all my pills for a couple days. Sad Except for the Motrin I'm taking for my headache and throat. My daughter felt substantially better in only 24 hours (just mostly a really stuffy nose now for her); so maybe I'll be able to resume my mass of pills tomorrow or the next day. I'm still taking my protein drink, and Noogling/heat pad at night though. So far, my son and my husband are fine; I hope they squeak by without getting it! It's a doozy. Sad I HATE this, cuz I was having really good pains and new fullness the past few days; now it's gonna stop. Oh well. I hope the rest of you manage to stay healthy!!!

Hi T.M.
No real suggestions to getting over the common cold except to drink plenty of fluids. And get as much sleep as you can. You could try grinding up your multi-vitamin and vitamin c and drink it in a thick solution like milk.
Sorry to hear that you are so ill right now. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Andy

What was once, can be again.

I hope you feel better soon! Just take it easy. It won't matter if you take a couple of days off taking the pills etc.

And yeah, I've never noogled lying down! That just doesn't work for me.

Thanks, Andy and GF. I'm still miserable! Sad I've been trying to have some hot tea throughout the day. And I only managed to have one protein drink yesterday. My nose is swollen shut. My throat is killing me. I took a Claritin-D last night before bed, cuz it has 24-hr Sudafed in it, to help with my nose. Well, it helped my nose; but unfortunately, as I've discovered in the past, it kept me awake ALL NIGHT LONG. Sad I Noogled for an hour when I first went to bed; then after three hours of tossing and turning, I said "screw it" and started Noogling some more. I think I got about 4 hours total of Noogle time last night! Smile Hey, I had to make myself useful; if I couldn't sleep, at least I put that time to good use. Wink I did alternate right side and left side. The swelling was AWESOME. And I was majorly P.O.'d to see that the measuring tape didn't show any difference! But they were SO NICE AND FULL, AND ROUND ..... I think they would've filled my A cup bra nicely for sure, without gaps. Big Grin A lot of the swelling has gone down now, since it's been well over 3 hours since I stopped; but they are still much fuller than usual. And they're even a little achy. Big Grin Unfortunately, I have red dots all over my left once, since I have not Noogled that side at all before today. Oh well. Arnica to the rescue!!! I did notice today that my Noogle cup has lots of cracks in it, at the top of the cup where the tubing plugs in. Sad I'm gonna smear some of my silicone glue stuff all over the outside of the cracks to get a little more life out of it until my large cups arrive.

Well, back to my Motrin and Sudafed and Vicks Vapo Rub (I love that smell!). And I wait for the inevitable sinus infection I'm gonna get from this. I have horrible sinuses! Probably from my allergies. And I have asthma; so when I get a cold, I always get a bad cough that lasts a couple months; and it's hard to breathe. Darn this cold! I hope my throat feels better tomorrow, so I can get back to my 30 pills a day. Wink I hope none of you guys get this cold - it's a bad one!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon