Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twister_Mama's Program

Oh my goodness that is a lot how do you do it haha. I'd quit after pill 5 lol

I HATE taking pills! All my life, I'd never take pills. I'd have to wait for a headache to turn into a migraine before I'd take a Motrin, lol! The lengths we'll go to get boobs ..... Tongue

And Crystalelle, I for one would be very interested to see your 36 pills a day! I don't know how you do it!

do you guys take the Neocell collagen pills? They are HUGE!!!

You should post a picture of them! Smile Are they comparable to Centrum multivitamins? Those were AWFUL! I finally quit taking them after choking several times. Not worth dying over!

Just out of curiosity, are you smaller gals really petite, and have narrow throats, too? Where taking large pills can be very difficult??? I even have trouble with food like mashed potatoes getting stuck in the middle of my esophagus, which hurts like heck! So I have to make sure I take small bites of food, no matter what I'm eating. Swallowing all these pills requires a certain "technique" to help them go down straight instead of sideways. It works about 75% of the time. Tongue

I am 5"3 and roughly around 111 pounds. I am good with swallowing all the pills, though I choke few times but it is ok. I think it is the training I get when I was a child being raise by a mum who is a former nurse. She will give me medication for each of my complains. LOL!

BTW, I just posted the picture of the pills on my thread hope you guys will be able to view it.

yeah, swallowing the pills is a bit of a skill! Lots of water helps.

I think I spot neocell on crystalele's photo

hahah. i used to take all my pills all at the same time. i quit doing that last year when i almost had to go to the emergency room for severe pain. it started in my throat after i choked (not the first time) on my pills i threw in. by the fifth day, i was in severe pain. i have a high pain tolerance. the pain went to my neck, shoulder, and finally it was like i was being stabbed in the back! i was in tears when i couldn't get out of bed without grunting and almost not by myself. but i was still in denial that the pills had not melted! i was ready for an endoscopy Sad. then my nurse mommy, who is more into avoiding medical stuff that she knows is worse than home remedies said i must swallow some large pieces of dry bread! it hurt so bad! but after the third piece, i could breathe normally again while i tried not to cry for joy! Big Grin my mom is sooo awesome <3. be careful with those pills y'all! i like you pictures by the way.

Holy cow, char! How frightening!!! OMG!!! That just totally reinforced my fears of choking by taking too many pills at once! Thank goodness you're OK now!

Moral of the story: Take your large pills one at a time. Got it! Smile

Gosh char, that is so drastic. Wow it is lucky you are out from the danger.

As a Chinese I grew up with all kinds so superstitious and 'traditional' remedies. I use to learn if you choke on something and that thing can't go out or go down take a big spoon of rice and make it to a ball and then try to swallow it with the hope that the rice will push it down. Something like the bread you took.

Another trick which I find quite silly is, get someone to put a bowl on your head (facing upwards) and then take a pair of chopstick and start to knock into the middle of the bowl using the poking gesture. The louder you hit the bowl the better. The thing that got stuck will pass right through. I have never try this before. But some of my friends have swear that it will work. LOL!

I had the craziest dream about my boobs last night, and I had to share it with you guys. You're the only ones who'd understand!!! I had casually looked down, and noticed my breasts were HUGE. We're talking, like G-size cup or something. And they weren't sagging or anything; they were hard as a rock. They stuck out like a foot past my chest!!! Tongue And when I looked in the mirror, I saw my areolas were the size of a small cup saucer!!! Then my husband walked by and I said "Hey, do you wanna see how I look now?" And he's like "OK;" and when I showed him he was like "Whoa!" And I said "Don't worry, they'll go down a bit." Like I had Noogled, and that was just swelling or something!!! They looked ridiculous on my small frame! When I woke up, my breasts were hurting; so that's probably why I dreamed about them. LOL!!! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon