Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twister_Mama's Program

I am having the same itching on the right boob just like you. LOL! It is also the smaller one too. Wonder what that means? Normal reaction perhaps?

Hopefully it means our breasts are growing, and the skin is stretching to accommodate our awesome new soon-to-be "bigness." Wink

I also just had to add that my pains came back tonight with a vengeance. Big Grin Very, very achy; way deep inside. Not sore to the touch; but way inside. And they feel like they're on fire; like how your skin feels after you get a moderate sunburn. And tingly too. Fortunately, both sides are aching and burning away equally, not just mainly the left side (yay!). And I haven't even done my exercises or NB yet. So I have renewed hope for myself!!! Big Grin

Way to go Twister_Mama. I am lacking some ouch this month. I beg to share your aches. LOL!

My menstrual is coming soon and I seriously can't predict what is going on with in my boobies dept. I got nothing just some increment of size that I lost last month. I hope something will happen next cycle though.

Yay, thats great you are having breast sensations!!! Hopefully that means something and growth is on the way.

YOOO HOOO Twister_Mama!!!!
I'm so happy for you that your growing pains are back!!!!! YIPEE!!!!

Thanks, everyone! I'm telepathically sending major booby pains to you all right now ..... Wink May you all be in pain soon too! (That sounded horrible, LOL!!!!!! Tongue )

hahahahahahahahahahahaha....
Thank you dear! Smile

I recently took a picture of my weekly pills to give everyone an idea of how many pills I take, and how big some of them are!. The big case in the back has my Flaxseed Oils, MSMs, Vitamin E, Raw Adrenal Glandulars, L-Tyrosine, Maca, B-12, and Iodoral. The pink case in the middle has my refrigerated pills - Spirulinas and Seabuckthorn Oils. The purple case in the front has all my bedtime pills - Melatonin, Claritin, Prilosec, Benadryl, and GABA (which looks exactly like my L-Tyrosine, so I had to separate them so I wouldn't accidentally take my GABA early in the day and fall asleep). And of course, my row of BB pills along the front. And the Vitamin C powder in the back left. And a bag of candy corns on the right for size comparison. But I don't swallow those. Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hahahhaa WOAH!!!! that is quite a large collection!!!!!

Glad to hear you don't swallow the candy corns!!! lol

I think we can all start a picture thread of the pills we are taking daily. LOL!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon