Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Triactol Ok To Use Longterm?

Hey everyone! I did a search and couldn't find anything.. I hope one of you can please help me..

A few months ago I tried Triactol bust serum it was recommended by my massage therapist. I used it for about 3 months and saw some great improvements in the lift and the size of my breasts.. what I need help with is can I use it long term?

My plan is to keep using it until I gain another cup size at least, would it be ok to keep using this for over a year?

I'm still a bit uncertain if I will start peaking at some point.. the growth can't go on forever.

By the way here's a coupon I found for 25% off:

http://www.triactolbustserum.com/order-t...-triactol/

Oh, one more thing.. if someone knows anything I can use or do at the same time as Triactol please let me know!

Thanks Smile

Rose

I was searching around on the net to see about breast enlargement my wife was looking for a natural product especially after having a close friend have a bad issue with breast enhancement surgery.

In any case she took a look at Triactol and has been using it for about six months with no adverse side effects so far.

(04-09-2010, 03:30 AM)rose83 Wrote:  Hey everyone! I did a search and couldn't find anything.. I hope one of you can please help me..

A few months ago I tried Triactol bust serum it was recommended by my massage therapist. I used it for about 3 months and saw some great improvements in the lift and the size of my breasts.. what I need help with is can I use it long term?

My plan is to keep using it until I gain another cup size at least, would it be ok to keep using this for over a year?

I'm still a bit uncertain if I will start peaking at some point.. the growth can't go on forever.

By the way here's a coupon I found for 25% off:

http://www.triactolbustserum.com/order-t...-triactol/

Oh, one more thing.. if someone knows anything I can use or do at the same time as Triactol please let me know!

Thanks Smile

Rose

Here is the quoted documentation from there site

Is completely dermatologically tested. No irritation. No bad reactions. No worries.

Has no added parabens, petroleum, artificial colourings or harmful preservatives. Just pure, natural and safe for your complete peace of mind. And in keeping with our philosophy of natural, pure and proven formulation.

Has a completely natural scent. Unnoticeable to both you and those around you. So you’ll never have to worry about answering those embarrassing “What’s that smell?” questions.

Does NOT contain synthetic hormones. Bear with us here. Some of these hormones are chemically synthesized and made from animal urines. *As a matter of fact, the National Institute of Health stopped their major study of synthetic hormone replacement therapy after results showed an increase in various health problems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon