Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No luck with Breast Activies, any help would be great please!!

Question 

Hi there!

I am a newbie. You have probably heard of a lot of similair experieces to my own but wondering if anyone can help me...

I am 26 years old, never ever had very perky boobs even since I was younger. They are small and have no volume and are pretty saggy, think it was mainly caused by my posture when I was younger as I have never had any serious weight lost or anything else that could have caused the sagginess. I have always hated my boobs but the thought and cost of surgery scares me alot! Over Christmas I found out about Breast Actives. I read review after review and only seemed to find a few stories that weren’t successful so though I would give it a go. I bought the 6 months supply and am now on my 6th month of pills cream and following the exercise regime and have absolute NO change at al! Sad Absolutely gutted as I spent so much money on them. Also In all the reviews I read that you could get a money back guarantee if they didn’t work but I cant seem to find this anywhere on the site. A couple of people have to said to me that BA started working for them after 9 months so not sure whether it would be worth buying another batch? Cant really see it happening though. Has anyone else tried breast Actives and did they see results? Can anyone recommend anything else that may work for me? I have had a quick browse of the forum but am complete baffled as to where to even start. I Hope there is still hope for me that is not surgery

Any help would be great, Thank you guys

The Bountiful Breast pills gave me results with the protein shakes, I'm giving my body a rest from them and trying herbs now but I think that tackling NBE from all sides: oral intake, massage with creams, and maybe the pump or massage thingies is the way to go.

good luck!

Hi Andrea,
I bought Breast Actives cream a while ago. I started using it 4 days ago. It is giving instant fullness to my breast but it does not last. I use it 4 times a day. I will use different creams 6 months and see if does last. I do not recommend Breast Actives expensive + does not work. You could try wild yam cream instead. It is cheaper. Apart from cream I am also taking low dose of Fenugreek and Avena Sativa. Good luck.

Hi Andrea, dont give up honey there is alot you can try. Many pills and creams like breast actives do not contain high enough doses of the herbs needed for some people and some people just do not respond to herbs, which is very heartbreaking when you have spent so much money and all that time. But there are many other options and some like the noogleberry and massage and certain herbs are cheap. There is also BO to consider as Bountiful breast and ultra breast seem to work for alot of women. So you dont need implants hun. You will get the boobs you want, it just takes time but its worth it in the endSmile Good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Breast Actives has a horrible reputation, so I wouldn't recommend it. They used to be known as Breast Gain Plus. They advertise like crazy, so that's why they're all over the place. Most women who buy it don't grow at all or only very little. It's not worth the money in my opinion.

oh thanks so much for your reply girls, so there is still hope for me Smile

Cherly what is BO, is it a cream? Sorry if thats a really stupid question but bran new to all this boob talk! Think I need to spend some time researching on will be right for me.

Breast Activies definatley a waste of time any money, oh well we learn from our mistakes, I guess it's all about trail and error.

xx

Hi Andrea, its not a stupid question hun, we all start somewhere and this Natural breast enhancement can be complicated at the beginning. BO is bovine ovary and there is a section on this forum for it. There are a few products that use this method one is Bountiful breast and the other is Ultrabreast, there is also a product called transfemme but that is a version of bountiful breast aimed at transgender people, or you can take generic BO which is BO on its own which is cheaper but you need to make sure its a good source as Bovine ovary is an ovary from a cow believe it or not lol and its progesterone based, it works by kick starting your hormones into action again, well thats the idea lol there is loads more info on the forum so take alook and see what you think hun. Hope this helpsSmile
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

don't give up hope girl Smile I've always heard good results about breast actives until joining breast nexus. it may very well be because of advertising. However i have been taking BA for about a month and my twin has been taking it for about 2 months and we have both seen good results. i think a lot of it is about your attitude, ITS ALL ABOUT THE ATTITUDE Big Grin also it depends on what else you are doing... gotta do your research taking the proper multivitamins and using the cream and massage plus a high protein diet. But i really think you gotta be positive about your journey. before my twin approached my about NBE i was very skeptical, i thought it was a hoax. but she showed me real results right before my eyes and i have been very excited about it ever since. maybe a different pill would work better for you, because everybody is different and has different results. but BA is working for us so far and just be positive about, just be excited about and love your boobs, your body and mind are more in tune than you know.

i used it for about a year and nothing. also used it when it was breast gain plus not realizing the name changed. the cream caused short term swelling (for about an hour after use), but no real growth. i stopped 3 years ago but i got a phone call out of the blue this week from the company saying it's about time to reorder and am i interested Huh

I have been using breast actives for amost 2 months and i am having a little success. But i wonder if the reason it doesn't work for some people or doesn't work very well is because it doesnt have very big doses of the active ingredients. One of the things that makes me think this is i started maybe two weeks ago taking extra doses of fenugreek and pretty much saw some instant results from that, on top of the little results i was already seeing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon