Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is massage with Jason Wild Yam cream a good thing or a bad thing?

I had read a couple different places online that wild yam cream could help with breast growth when used with massage. But I just read somewhere that progesterone cream (which I think wild yam cream is almost a natural form of progesterone cream?) can make your breasts smaller?!?!?! Does anyone know anything about this?

Hi Natalie, wild yam does not actually contain progesterone, it contains something called diosgenin which can be turned into progesterone but the human body is unable to do this on its own, so wild yam is not really progesterone based, but it does offer many benefits for women including really helping with menstrual cramps and helping with blood suger levels and loads more. I use a wild yam cream on my boobs because it actually just feels really nice and it helped when i noogled for some reason. progesterone cream from what i know can cause breast growth in alot of women but im unsure about it shrinking breasts i have not heard of that but maybe someone on here has and can help. Good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

(01-09-2010, 10:53 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi Natalie, wild yam does not actually contain progesterone, it contains something called diosgenin which can be turned into progesterone but the human body is unable to do this on its own, so wild yam is not really progesterone based, but it does offer many benefits for women including really helping with menstrual cramps and helping with blood suger levels and loads more. I use a wild yam cream on my boobs because it actually just feels really nice and it helped when i noogled for some reason. progesterone cream from what i know can cause breast growth in alot of women but im unsure about it shrinking breasts i have not heard of that but maybe someone on here has and can help. Good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Ohhh ok...thanks, Cheryl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon