Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This time I mean business!! :)

Photo 

I have been scrutinizing using BO for like a year!! But now I feel that I’m ready to bite the bullet, I decided to use Swanson, its more expensive than ultrabreast but I feel more confident about the source.

5'3"
56kg
bust 87 cm so a 34B (recorded it when it was 10days before my period so its likely to be swelling)

Morning
Bo 500g
Pituitary 80mg
L tyrosine

Afternoon
Bo 500mg
Pituitary 80mg

I’m taking herbal life milk shakes which contain 9g of soy protein per shake so I’m taking two and also 2 protein bars which contain 12g of protein each, so I’ll be taking at least 42g of protein a day, I think that’s ok? Ive heard you have to take 99g but being 56kg that’s unreasonable I would have thought?

I bought the L tyrosine in powder form; my temperature is currently 98.0 according to my armpit when it needs to be 98.2 at least? I was thinking would it be detrimental to breast growth? And should I add kelp? But I read somewhere that you should add 0.5 degrees so is my temperature 98.5?

I’ve started BO on day 16 of my cycle (I know this cause I have this ipod application that works out when your next period is going to be and so on, its SOO useful because I suppose NBE can effect your cycle)

I’m starting low with 1000mg of bovine ovary, so I can gradually ramp up, I’m planning on adding msm but I don’t know if it’s necessary.

I am a noogling slacker but I have made it my aim to make sure I pump 30mins 3 times a day with large and snoogling with medium domes. I am really going to commit to NBE!! My aim is a FULL 34C …..perhaps 34D….. now I’m dreaming!

I started NBE on April but was not persistent I used PM and fenugreek, I went from 81cm to 85, I’m not sure if the 87 is swelling??? (hope its not!!!) I stop fenugreek and pm because it was too strong (Anastasia916 said I really shouldn’t use it because it can mess up your cycle-it did! I stopped using it and after amonth my period came back to how it used to be. It scares me the idea some people used 1000mg! I only used 500mg! ( next time I’ll listen) Blush)

Attached a picture of my boobs
also if you take BO to you take it on a empty stomach or with food?

Hi 11bhot,

your breasts look amazing!!!! I wouldn't even get into breast enlargement if I had breasts like yours!!!! as you already have perfect shape, size, everything!

out of interest, why are you doing NBE?!

Best of luck though :-)

Thank you but the picture is VERY flattering! I have 'no top' like most of the breast is at the bottom and the left is bigger than the right noticably. I wanted to start NBE because i am surrounded with people who are big breasted, excluding me the smallest of my 10 closest friends is 36D. I am picked on about it abit not that it bothers me (its just harmless banter) and everyone has there key features and theres is their breasts but whenever i put on tops and dresses, I NEVER fill it well, infact when i was out with friends, one of my best friends told me, you should really have a boob job,as she said it,the friend that was a 36D said I want one (which is stupid if you ask me) my best friend said to her she shouldnt that it could go wrong,she can catch an infection and it would look unnatural. I laughed at her response saying i dont want one then she then said yeah,(and with a serious face) but you really need it, the risks dont apply to you-that hurt. She wasnt being she was being serious like giving advice. I WILL never have breast implants never, I want bigger breasts so clothes fit better and to make me feel more feminine (im not curvy at all im like a ruler!!lol) sorry for the long story!!

woah! interesting friends! That is pretty amazing that most of your friends are D cup!

I guess it depends on what kind of look you want to go for.... alot of guys prefer women with smaller (does not mean small, but not huge either) breasts...

one thing is for sure, that when your mates get older, gravity will set in.. big time... maybe you should suggest a breast reduction for them?

I really like the 'no top' look! It looks pretty because the breast ends up in that teardrop shape!

I can imagine its hard to be around people who have larger breasts and let you know about it! But on the other hand, it depends on why you want bigger breasts... is it to shut them up... be more like them.. or fit clothes better... You definitely look feminine in your photos without a doubt! Also, one thing I think looks awesome when you have teardrop shape breasts, is to wear a top that is quite light material and a high cut, or even a turtleneck and then go braless, so the top takes on the shape of your breasts... that looks gorgeous on people who are of a decent but not HUGE breast size... but it looks horrible on people with larger breasts... so its about finding the right type of clothes to make you look really sexy... who cares if there is little cleavage or 'top', go for the shape look and flaunt it!

I have a bra which makes me look as if I have teardrop shape breasts (lol!), and I must say that it looks really pretty on as its very feminine... doesn't really matter how big you are, but its just that shape which looks nice!

Anyhow, good luck! :-)

Beautiful picture you have there....

I won't advice you to take herbal life because it is soy protein. Soy (phytoestrogen) and BO don't work well with each other as these 2 can get into conflict of canceling each other off. Most of us here who did BO goes for whey protein.

Good luck!

crystalelle, Can you get whey protein from eating protein rich food? or do you have to look for specific protein products? Girlfriday29 I will be looking into buying turtlenecks and such this autumn but I think cupsizes really don't matter it just needs to 'balance' with your figure, which at the moment for me it doesnt. haha yes I know I notice people in my age are big for example average cup sizes in the UK is a 36C but I don't want Hugh boobs I just want a balance, i started my period very early so I think that plays a role because I know one girl who is smaller in breast size and height and she started early too. My younger sister started at a normal age,13 and she's a bigger cup size than me.
P.S I should be a photographer! the picture is tooo forgiving!Smile

Hi!
Sorry for jumping in...But I wanted to answer some of your questions.
I use the BB brand of BO.
They recommend to take it on an empty stomick. don't eat an hour before taking the pills and also an hour after taking the pills.
About the protein...you can have it from rich foods too.
I also take a shake of whey isolated protein...but I also eat natural flavored yogurt that contains 10 grams of protein in it.
you can also eat a can of tuna (30-40 grams in a can),nuts,eggs...etc...
you should have at least 25 grams of protein a day.
I try to take 40 grams a day.
I wish you luck!!!!!
Eva.

Thank you!! I've been scouring the internet (and apple apps) for a nutrition guide that gives me an idea of how much are in certain food. I like tuna, so I guess I'll be eating alot of that!

Yesterday I had serious tingly, stabbing pain on my right boob not so much or at all the left but today they seem equal. Im happy I started low!!Shy

your welcome dear!
I'm happy that I can help! Smile
I forgot to tell you that you have beautiful breats Smile
I'm happy you already got growing pains!!!
Eva.

hi there. just want to say a quick good luck but also, as far as eating a lot of tuna goes, be careful because tune seems to contain a lot of mercury in it and that is not worth having bigger boobs for. toast!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon