Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

which one to choose

Question 

Hey,
I've never taken anything for NBE apart from using noogleberry. Iv been using it for 2 months but now i want to add something else in. Iv seen good things about PM and want to give it a try but there are so many different types i dont know which is best! ??

Money is tight so the cheaper i can get it the better but obviouly i want stuff that works and not knock off stuff that claims to but doesnt work!

If anyone could help me out here i would really appreciate it Smile

Thankyou

As a MTF transexual, I have had really gratifying results on PM. See my posts on the male forum. I use pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk and cannot recommend them too highly

Hey Chrissiegirl... did you say you do or don't recommend that site? What have your results been? Their site looks goodBlush

[Spam removed]

Nice presentation------------way overpriceD.........it must be wild pueraria mirifica............NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN STANDARDIZE PUERARIA MIRIFICA............RIDING THE MARKETING BUZZ.

EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which or what are you talking about Carlaa?
Wink 

Hey thanks nvonline2010 .. Ive checked that out. I ordered the PM from www.Pueraria-Mirifica.co.uk, started it yesterday, such great great service from them and came in about 3days... so ill report how it goes Rolleyes

DAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LET'S MAKE THIS SIMPLE SO ANYONE ON THE PLANET CAN UNDERSTAND.

RAZZZLE DAZZLE DOES NOT MAKE THE PRODUCT WORK

PRODUCT IN QUESTION ADVERTISES HIGHLY STANDARDIZED.....WHICH IS MORE HIGHLY ARTICULATED NON-SENSE. DO YOU GET YET?

HYPE AND NON-SENSE.........DOES NOT EQUAL EFFICACY. NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN STANDARDIZE THIS STUFF.........SO STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX THEY ARE PULLING YOUR LEG. THEIR ALUMINUM CONTAINERS ARE NICE AND SHINY..........DOES THAT MAKE THE PRODUCT BETTER?

POINT BEING THEIR PUERARIA MIRIFICA IS QUESTIONABLE..........PRESENTATION IS WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR.

I WOULD NOT PAY THAT MUCH FOR A PRODUCT USING "B" MATERIALS.

Whenever they allude to standardized extract with pueraria mirifica that is code for wild. Standardized extract can work with things you can actually measure............not things you can not.

Gees Carla

There is no need to speak like a tyrant to everyone. Have some respect to the way you speak to people. You may have some knowledge but the way to share it is not with aggression.

Anyway enjoy your day to the lovely ladies on here

i would have to say things that are so self evident frustrates me.

if i see it why can't others. All products especially consumer products are shaded by marketing non-sense....well this makes it sell because people buy on emotion not always information. If you can read in this world you can do just about anything.

I personally give many, many products including this one an "A" on presentation, Unfortunately too many consumers make buying choices on presentation and do not read between the lines.

It is clear to me products like this one hitched themselves to the herbal buzz. I hate that........you know....they are sucking too much money out of consumers too willing to volunteer money to try something new and exciting...well great!...........but I know when they throw out buzz words like highly standardized they are a self serving empty vessicle after your money......well give the consumer the value they deserve for the money you are asking..... wouldn't you agree?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon