Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cutelilbunnie wants a 34C possibly D cup

I'm baaaaaack! ...and I must say that I achieved growth while I wasn't taking the herbs. I had to take an antibiotic due to getting sick, but this morning I finished my last pill so I am back on the boobie herbs! I tried on some of my bikinis and had some cleavage! =oD They aren't push ups or anything! Just a tiny little lining of padding that they put in the string bikini tops. Go me! I am one happy girl!! =oD

I was doing really well with breast growth and then today it seems like I am small =( I am so depressed!! I don't know what to do =( Please help me!!!

Hi Cutelilbunnie,

Strange Dodgy You've had consistent growth for half a year. What have you been taking? 6*610 mg FG is too much. Maybe try Wahaika's stall test. Did you lose weight?

Isabelle... I didn't lose any weight that I have noticed. I do 4-5 fenugreek, but went up slowly, along with 4 hops a day (running low and need to get more) I take it for digestion reasons, one kelp from GNC. I just bought natural curves today and the lady at GNC has heard good reviews and I got some of a discount on it, so I figured, sure why not... I will keep everyone posted on it. But should I do some sort of a cleanse first? If so, what kind?

I'm near the end of a month on milk thistle and no NBE herbs, taking my other supplements out one by one, with a few days in between from one to the next. I learned a lot from it, but it takes determination to keep it up to the end of the month. Breasts do keep getting smaller.

Breasts are feeling and looking fuller, but aunt flo is coming so I hope they don't deflate after! Today marks 1 week on natural curves. Will keep you posted...

I am happy to report that aunt flo has left and my growth has stayed!!! *Does the Happy Boobie Dance* Been on N.C. for 3 weeks now and almost completely fill out my 32 B push up bra =)

YEAH GIRL!!! Keep it up Smile 3 weeks is a short period of time so there's more good things to come!

Thanks girl! I put on a 34B push up today and got some awesome cleavage, although it kinda gapped. So I am hoping to fill it out soon... will continue to keep everyone posted on the results... *crosses fingers* I think I found something that actually is gonna give great results to me this time!! =)

On vacation, but am able to give an update. I have been taking Natural Curves for not even a whole month yet and I have notice some change in my breasts! I am just taking it alone, have backed off the other herbs and started massaging with progesterone cream twice a day. It has helped! =) I have been having cleavage and it's been great! Still going for my Cs though! =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon