Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Uneven breasts like a motha!

Okay, my situation is that I have ALWAYS had nice breasts. Not huge, but very full...I'm slim and I've always been a 34/36C naturally. The problem is that I made a mistake and switched back n forth between 4 different birth control pills over about a 9month span several years ago. I was having side effects, so kept switching. BIG MISTAKE! Some of the pills caused my breasts to swell considerably (I was a D cup on Ovcon), but the side effects were hell. My left breast increased more and when I got off of it, my right breast shrunk even more. Ever since, my left breast is now 1/2-1 cup size larger than my right! This never used to be!

I respond very well to herbs for breast enhancement (saw palmetto, even natural progesterone creams gives me an increase!), however, my right breast is reaaaaalllly struggling. It just barely responds to hormones or herbs anymore, whereas the left gets huge. The left is firmer, more sensitive, etc. The right just looks deflated all of the time.

Any suggestions?

This SUCKS.
Thanks so much, ladies!

I would suggest using the noogleberry pump. Although I only had a slight difference, it evened mine out and it's working great for me. It took a month or so for me to get balanced, it would probably take several months with a larger difference. There is a whole sub-forum here on the different pumps, but to just even out one side, noogleberry is best.

Before you think you can't do that, that's exactly what I thought. Now I would recommend it to anyone, it has helped me tremendously.

--Sissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon