Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time?

question for the girls who finished using brava and had some results
July 15 2007 at 7:35 PM lexy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how long does it take for all the swelling to go away after you stop using brava? or in how many days did you see ur final result?
thx

Author Reply
livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: question for the girls who finished using brava and had some results July 16 2007, 12:41 AM

I stopped June 8 and did not notice a rapid recoil. Pretty much what I noticed after 14 hours after stopping is about where you stay. It's not near as much as the typical swelling but at least better than where I started by looking at my before pics. Mostly just looks more filled out. Gained about 1". Will do second cycle in winter. I want to enjoy the rest of summer!

Nicole
(no login) Re: question for the girls who finished using brava and had some results July 16 2007, 3:03 AM

Most people said to wait 2 weeks, but seriously what i saw after 24 hours was what i got. But i guess it really varies, some reported keeping some result the first couple of weeks then lost it all!!
but i seriously believe, in general, it only takes a couple of days at most.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread