Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time?

how much growth remains? scared to stop!!
January 27 2007 at 9:28 PM angela (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there everyone. I have been dipping into this site on and off during my brava wear. I have been wearing the system for 27 weeks. I have noticed growth.before i put them on in the evening a reasonable amount remains. I obviously cant go on wearing it forever..have an understanding partner, but there are limits!! However I am scared to stop wearing them in case my boobs go down lots! Be interestd to hear of your experiences please :-)

Author Reply
nicole
(no login) ditto January 28 2007, 6:49 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I have been wearing the system for 30 weeks now and are really afraid to stop. I have only missed two days during the whole time, but could see quite a bit of shinkage after missing a daySad, so i am at a point right now when i think i should stop, but afraid to. Would really love for those who'd finished the programe to share how much shrinkage they experienced after stopping Brava, and when did they notice the biggest shrinkage.

Edit Message Delete Message

nikky
(no login) scary! January 28 2007, 12:49 PM

i have been reading this forum for quite some time now - and only just recently are people coming in ( i'm pretty sure ) and saying that after wearing the Brava forever (20 weeks plus) they lose everything! I'm on week 10 planning to go for 26 weeks. i would be horrified to put in like 3,000, 4,000 or 5,000 hours into something and get nothing!
we need some people who stopped wearing the system like last year!

nikky
(no login) angela January 28 2007, 12:50 PM

how much have you grown? can you quantify it?

angela
(no login) Re: how much growth remains? scared to stop!! January 28 2007, 6:29 PM

hi i was barely filling a 34b and was on the pill now i nearly fill a 36c and not on the pill

Ann
(no login) Re: how much growth remains? scared to stop!! January 29 2007, 3:51 AM

Nikky and Angela,
I was saying the same thing in a previous topic. I would love to hear from people that have quit wearing Brava too. I just finished week 10 and I plan on wearing the system a lot longer trying to make sure the results are permenant. I am kind of getting disheartened by some of the comments.

Angela, How long did it take you to get to that size? Have you seen recent growth or has it been the same for awhile?

Anonymous
(no login) ann January 29 2007, 10:01 AM

the growth has been steady like they say. I am hoping to get enough to be able to have a breast lift. i have seriosly thought about implants but have a hang up about having something unnatural in me. How are you getting on?

Lynn
(Login Manoloblah) Brava -stopped using 4 weeks ago ! January 29 2007, 12:20 PM

Hi all.

Not to put a downer on your enthuisiasm but I had great growth when wearing the system and I'm not so sure now after 4 weeks that I'm not shrinking back to what I was !!

My photo's were posted in early Jan and now I look at them and can see I've come down again. They are a different shape but not as full . That was after 15 weeks. I think I might give it one more go but after that heh ! I think I can live with it !

It's great having bigger boobs but I now realise it isn't everything .

Lynn x

Nicole
(no login) just quit Brava January 30 2007, 10:26 PM

After 7 full months(30 weeks) of Brava, i have decided enough is enough. I stopped yesterday, and today i found that the girls had shrink quite a bitSad i am hoping they will stay the shape they are now as i heard most shrinkage happen in the first couple of days.

nikky
(no login) to nicole January 31 2007, 12:13 AM

can't wait till im where you are. congrats on finishing! please keep us posted on what happens and what your final size is. good luck! how is sleeping without the domes on?? =)

angela
(no login) hi nicole January 31 2007, 5:11 PM

you were brave stopping. hope you dont go down too much. i am going to stop soon so we can suppot each other!!

Nicole
(no login) post Brava February 2 2007, 5:38 PM

Sleeping without Brava is awesome! but i missed my morning swelling. Now that after 5 days of not using it, i think my size have stablized, the first couple of days was when i notice the most shrinkage, and i was shock to see how much they shrank! I almost thought i was back to my old size, but measurement stilll show that i am keeping about 1.5 inches of growth, which is a very modest gain for 30 weeks of effort(averaging 13 hours a day).
I will give you gals another update at 2 weeks post Brava.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER nicole- February 2 2007, 8:22 PM

you might have mentioned it before but i was wondering he you used the airlock or just the smart box and if you used the box, did you suck out the air from your domes yourself Or did you let the smart box do it. thanks. and i hope you at least keep those 1.5 inches. good luck.

Nicole
(no login) to Diana February 3 2007, 1:30 AM

Diana,

I used the smartbox for the first 15 weeks then switch to airlock for another 15 weeks. and yes, i use my mouth to suction out air first then hook my smartbox back on.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread