Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time?

After 2 years of not using brava her growth went away but why?
March 5 2007 at 11:55 PM Glamma (Login Glamma)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched a program in the UK a few months ago called 'my small breasts and I' One of the girls was using brava and went to see her doctor and they talked about it. The doctor said there wasn't any evidence to say if it worked but he knows of a woman who used it and her boobs grew but after two years her growth went away! This has been on my mind for a while so I thought I'd post about it. Why would it go away after two years? There wasn't any reason behind it like breast feeding, he said it just went away.

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: After 2 years of not using brava her growth went away but why? March 6 2007, 12:33 AM

Maybe she got pregnant. got big and shrunk afterwards?

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: After 2 years of not using brava her growth went away but why? March 6 2007, 1:30 AM

The doctor said that there was no reason behind it, he said it just went away. All the hope in the girls face went and in mine too. Some of the girls on this board said the programme did nothing for brava but I'm trying to push it aside and think something must have happened to her that made it go away because I want to make surgey my last option but he did say that there was know reason why it dissapeared. I could tell that he wanted to say that brava was a temporary fix but its not his place to say

Lucy
(no login) Re: After 2 years of not using brava her growth went away but why? March 6 2007, 8:25 AM

Well from my experience results lasting 2 years would be a great achievement. I don't mean to discourage you, because you may be a woman for whom the system works, but I used Brava for 6 months and was convinced it had worked, but when I stopped using it for a month I lost practically all the gains I'd made. I would say that I am a tiny bit bigger than I was before but that's all. What I learnt is that apparent progress can be deceptive. It's hard to know whether Brava has genuinely worked for you when you're still using it, as the real story is only evident when you've not used it for a few weeks. That's the moment of truth, when you find out whether it has really worked for you or not.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Maybe she lost weight? March 9 2007, 8:07 AM

Maybe she lost some weight. the growth is after all fatty tissue for the most part
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread