Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What will work for sagging breasts?

Hi, I have not tried this ,one because I am a guy,two because I don't need it,but I just wread a very promiseing add for your question. I was searching the web for breast and nipple enlargement for my wife and run across a site for transexual men wanting to become women. Its called transfemme and these pills are suppose to be for those men and also natural women. They have a place to click for womens facts and questions at the right top corner of the homepage. This is for growing and enlargeing the breast but also stated alot of refirming of saggy breasts before enlargement begins. Makeing them perkier and firmer. These are very expensive pills but the way they talked it was not like other pills at all,even claimed they were the first on the market and had a money back gaurntee. I wread alot of the testamonialls and they really seemed to be lagit even had emails for them. I would like to know if these work myself since my wife is going on addapecex diet pills and I am sure she will lose alot of her bust with the other wieght. If anyone starts these transfemme pills please let me know about your results. I hope this helps,thank you ,Jim

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 04:22 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Wishful - 14-08-2010, 04:41 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 05:43 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by barryb - 06-11-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 06:15 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Anastasia916 - 14-08-2010, 11:11 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 01:00 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 03:46 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Jim - 11-09-2010, 04:48 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 11-09-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by charrr - 13-09-2010, 05:48 AM