Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What will work for sagging breasts?

Hi again.
From what i have read. Nippout does work. You might want to look at a article I wrote on methods of repairing inverted nipples or nipple enlargement. Giving them a little stretch might help ou get what you are looking for. I know mine have become much more sensitive as a result of using vaccum, from the noogleberry breast cups and nipple cups. And tend to be up most times. I am going for size as well. Several people have added to the thread. The advent Nipplette system is talked about from someone who has used it. Other users have spoken up on what suction products has worked for them. If you are careful in the application of suction you can gain temporary swelling in the nipple that lasts longer, just like the noog. But, be careful permanent growth can happen as well. Nipout claims the same thing if used long enough. It should be fine for short term use. One reviewer I foound on the net claimed it worked as advertised, but didn't use it continually to begin making permanent changes. When you try the Nipout. Perhaps you could come over and post a review of the product.
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org...out26.html

If you decide to use suction. here is a review I did on the NB nipple cups and why I went with them for the size I am after.

http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org...ut125.html

Hope some of this is helpful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 04:22 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Wishful - 14-08-2010, 04:41 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 05:43 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by barryb - 06-11-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 06:15 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Anastasia916 - 14-08-2010, 11:11 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 01:00 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 03:46 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Jim - 11-09-2010, 04:48 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 11-09-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by charrr - 13-09-2010, 05:48 AM