Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What will work for sagging breasts?

I hate to be the barer of bad news... but I checked out the nipout site and their breast enhancement products... you didn't read the ingredients hun, this is why it's best not to make instant decisions to buy something without checking it out first! Nipout has fennel in it, the bust serum and their pill product has fenugreek, SP, and other NBE herbs. You said you are taking Ultra Breast. You CANNOT mix herbal products like these with BO. Even the creams and serums. Creams and serums go into the skin and directly into the blood stream so it is just as effective in theory as pills!!! So you need to make a decision. Do you want to do BO or herbs. If you decide to change to herbs, I recommend doing a full body cleanse or at least a liver cleanse first before switching, so your body is cleansed of the hormones BO was giving and can accept the ones from the herbs. It's also wise to cleanse when switching from herbs to BO.

Now, I use noogleberry, and you need to use it DAILY I recommend for at least an hour per day. I used mine daily for at least 6 to 9 months before taking breaks here and there. Also to get optimal results with NB you need to be drinking at least 2 liters of water per day, you may flavor the water with say crystal light or propel packets or any other type of water flavoring. Stay away from soft drinks. And you will see a big improvement in swelling.

Now for Ultra Breast. Have you been making sure to get 80-90g of protein per day in your diet or with supplementing with shakes or bars? Have you been making sure your temperature throughout the day, everyday, is between 98.2-98.6F? These things are CRUCIAL for BO to work. If you have not been doing these things, this could be the reasons you are not getting results.

Now as far as Andy suggesting massage, I do agree, I massage for 5 minutes before I noogle. Massage is awesome for NBE.

You said your breasts are empty and it reminded me of Sunsetz from the NB forum, you should go check out her pic page on the NB forum. She went from a saggy 34B to a firm and perky 34D. She only uses NB but she drinks alot of water and she said she eats alot of chicken foot soup.

I hope you take in what I'm telling you. We all think that we have the solution and adding more and more things to our programs will make it better, but it won't. The things you are doing right now work, I'm proof, others are proof, you just have to do them correctly. Hope this helps and good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 04:22 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Wishful - 14-08-2010, 04:41 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 05:43 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by barryb - 06-11-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 06:15 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Anastasia916 - 14-08-2010, 11:11 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 01:00 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 03:46 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Jim - 11-09-2010, 04:48 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 11-09-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by charrr - 13-09-2010, 05:48 AM