Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What will work for sagging breasts?

Hi Pix.
Noogling takes time. The more time you spend usually means the sooner the swelling starts to stay. Upping the frequency of your sessions could help.
There may be something else for you to look at.
It is possible to have breast development and firming from just massgae alone. Massage of the breast tissue increases the blood flow in the breast. From what I have read. The lymphatic system can develop blockages. These blockages can allow buildup of toxins (which can breakdown tissue) that it supposed to be removing. So increased blood flow (more oxygen to tissues) is a good thing. Massaging your breasts can open up these blockages and aid in flushing the tissues. So it is a good idea to do it for general breast health. One other advantage is that massaging your breast can increase its firmness. Yes, some of that is swelling that does go down. But, I have read it reported that there is growth also occuring. In this case you are looking for lift wich you would get as the tissue fills out.

There are many types of masage out there. I have read of techniques that work, from the head to the breast, to flush the lymph system. From nipl to outer breast to flush the lymph system in the breast.
Hydro therapy is another form of massage tha you can do in the shower. The idea is similar to the James Bond shower. Hot water followed by alternating with the cold. Just turn the water up as hot as you can stand it. Then reverse and go as cold as you can stand it. I don't measure the time I spend. I love a good long hot shower anyway. There is much information on the net. I say just do what feels good to you. Afterwards you should feel refreshed and more alert.

Check out this thread. My post is no 5. In it are the links to tigerlilys massage and diet program. The thread is a good read as it covers excersises to help with breast lifting. Building up the muscles of the chest would give you a higher base and tighten the ligaments and connective tissue of the breast itself.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6328&highlight=tigerlilly
Hope this helps. Let us know how the chemical products work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 04:22 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Wishful - 14-08-2010, 04:41 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 05:43 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by barryb - 06-11-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 06:15 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Anastasia916 - 14-08-2010, 11:11 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Pix - 14-08-2010, 01:00 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 14-08-2010, 03:46 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Jim - 11-09-2010, 04:48 AM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by Andy - 11-09-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: What will work for sagging breasts? - by charrr - 13-09-2010, 05:48 AM