Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blonde or Brunette?

Okay so... I normally color my hair a different color every year to two years lol. I've been the color I am now for a year now, and eh, thinking about changing again. The color I am now if my natural color, light/medium golden brown. I haven't colored my hair since November so a good bit of my hair is now virgin hair. I was platinum blonde and hot pink previously before this and I'm thinking about going back platinum blonde and wondering what you ladies think. I made a collage of recent pics of me with my hair color now, and some pics of me about 1 1/2 years ago when I was platinum blonde and pink. If I go blonde I'm not doing the pink again just going to go all blonde. What color do you ladies think looks best?

I ordered some wigs just the other day and should get them in a few weeks, ordered them just for fun, got a platinum blonde one, black one and a red one as red and black or dark brown are other colors I'm considering. Let me know what you think!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're gorgeous! What ever hair color you choose will look great.

I'm on a bit of a natural kick at the moment so purely for that reason I'd stay a more natural toned color.

You will have to post pictures of your wigs, I think you'll look stunning with black hair.

I loved the blonde and pink!!! If i had the guts i'd try a blonde...done red, black, and several browns, which i'm naturally a med. to dark brown. Being Sicilian though, everyone says blonde would just look too fake on me. I vote for the blonde! I love your natural color also, but i'm all about changing colors every so often. I get bored with hair color and cuts Very fast!!

Hi Anastatia. If you don't mind a guys input.

I like the middle and bottom pics on the left. The darker brown on the bottom looks best to me. But, that may be the lighting. I agree with Pix A pic of the black wig would be helpful. The fine hair you have would look good in black.

Yea the bottom pic with the brown is just that it was taken with a webcam and it was lighting lol I look whiter in the pic than I am, the skin color in the other two pics is what I really am. The blonde pics were taken with a cam too so I was actually more tan than it appears in those as well. Yea I'm considering platinum blonde, dark brown or black, or like an auburn red, a medium auburn like Lindsay Lohan's natural color.

And Andy, you of all people know I like all to comment, male or female Tongue I asked my hubby but he says "you look good any color" grr just give me an opinion! lol So I'm not getting any male opinion from home except from my 5 year old who thinks I should go back pink lol

a really dark brown, i mean darker that the one that's on the pic, or Blond, but i prefer a really dark brown, i think it would make your eyes pop out.

Hey, Both look GREAT, but I love Brunette on you. The blond says you fun, confident, and ready to have a good time. The brunette says "You have to come close if you want to figure me out" Lol It has a sense mystery and sexy look to it. Big Grin

Ooohhh anastatia.
I grew up in love with Maureen O'Hara. What a beautiful red head.
But, I think you meant a color more like Frances Fisher, Alyson Hannigan, or Marilu Henner.

I also was in love with Errol Flynns leading lady Olivia De Havilland who was a beautiful brown.

I would go with the dark brown or dark auburn. While I would like to to see the black wig. I think you may right about the coloring.

Sounds like your husband probably has a copy of the ultasecret book. 1000 and one ways to, NOT, end up on the couch. In it, it says that when your girl asks about hair color, cut, style, or going bald. Say quickly and convincingly "that she looks good no matter what (insert change to be, or has been, made or to be commented upon.)'' Do not insert great as that can lead to the question. " I didn't look great before (or now)?" Reminder, Always answer such questions with " Of course you did (do), dear, have you seen my (insert lost item)." See page 232 for more variations for evasive manuvering.

OH NO. Don't tell him I told you about THE BOOK. He will be honor bound to report me. Ninjas will come for me in the night to take back my copy and revoke my membership!!!

LOL I seriously doubt he has any book like that, I'd know about it. I've been through everything and anything of his and mine, no books like that lol. He just told me he has no preference for hair color, and I think that's true. Because everytime he says someone is attractive, and the pics of girls he had and stuff, some were blonde, some dark brown, some black, some my color brown, some red, some auburn, the list goes on and on lol. He has pics of girls with wild colored hair like how mine was when it was all over pink. So I think he just doesn't have a preference for it, but I'd still like to know what he thinks looks best, maybe the wigs will help haha.

I think a deep mahogony would look lovely with your skin tone and eyes. I think black may be a little harsh. I think platinum looks awesome too. I also really liked the pictures I saw of your somewhere else on here where you were totally pink. That was cool. but, hmmm, yes. In my opinion and really rich mahogony brown wuld look delicious.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon