Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lost all my growth ? :(

i havee been on ultra breast for 2 months now. & since i started i grew about an inch. but when i started my second period(monthly cycle) i noticed that my growth went back down to when i had first started. why is that? Huh

Sorry to hear about that. Have you lost weight? I lost a bit when I had my bout with ibs. I stuck with it, and got the growth back. Don't give up. Are you taking any other supplements, protein? How's your temp?

i probably have lost some weight but nothing drastic maybe like 1 or 2 lbs. do you think thats prolly why i lost the growth ?

actuallly i havent been taking any protein or taking my temp either. maybe i should be doing that . since i grew that whole inch without doing that those 2 months i didnt thinkk i had to . what do you recomment for me to do ?

I have experience in 1 of the month that I didn't manage to keep my growth because I didn't take the protein powder.

Anyway, check your temperature it must be between 98.2-98.6 Fahrenheit. It is almost non-negotiable when it comes to the temperature in your body. Lower than that you won't be able to get the pills to work unless you are a lucky and exceptional one like itjustforfun, one of our member here. Then take your protein powder especially on those days where you have growth spurt your protein intake should be high.

I am only able to keep my growth after the 3rd months on the pill. So is common that you loose some when you are new. No worries!! You can take L-Tyrosine or kelp for your low body temperature and also Whey Protein Isolate by NOW.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon