Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Creams: which is the best one?

Creams: which is the best one?
June 16 2008 at 4:29 PM Liz (Login iwantevenbetterboobs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a newbie from UK on this forum, am a bit confused about all the different creams available. A few sound pretty good but as with us all dont want to be wasting money on something that is not the best.
Cant afford that expensive $150 cream but want to try one.
So reccomendations will be most appreciated.

Love this site and the forum.

Thanks

Liz

Author Reply
jessie
(no login) TRY FULL POTENTIAL June 17 2008, 4:25 PM

Hi i use FP and i love it and are having grown over a cup in 2 months... So Full Potential is what i recommend and its right now cheaper them most brands.

BUt read through the forum you will find other peoples experiences and recommendations

good luck woth your breast campaign

Edit Message Delete Message

jackie
(Login jacquleinemarie) St herb June 18 2008, 4:13 AM

I have been using St Herb, with the FP pills, in the beginning I saw a little but now it has been 5 weeks and nothing stayed. So it didn't work for me but maybe it would work for you.

Carla
(no login) Re: Creams: which is the best one? June 20 2008, 7:34 PM

Definately FP !! been using it for 4 months and you can see the difference

kathy
(no login) Re: Creams: which is the best one? June 21 2008, 2:29 AM

there always seems to be someone with random names trying to promote for FP. don't know if anyone else noticed. anyways. I used FP cream, did nothing for me.

Carla
(no login) Re: Creams: which is the best one? June 21 2008, 3:26 AM

what are you implying? how long did you use the cream for?
my breast have gotten fuller and firmer from using the cream. I did not notice much difference in the first 1-2 months but i decided to stick with it and in the thrid and fourth month it became noticebale...

I'm sorry it did not work for you or you did not stick with it long enough...

You know natural breast enhacnement products does not work over night...

Anyway i wish you good luck with your campaign and i hope you find one that works for you....

Carla

Sandalwood
(no login) Re: Creams: which is the best one? July 15 2008, 7:20 PM

Hey Carla,

Just wondering.....are you using Full Potential Cream with FP pills? Or just the cream? I would appreciate your response. Thanks!

Beth
(Login Boobsrock4life) Re: Creams: which is the best one? July 18 2008, 1:34 PM

Full potential cream is rubbish, well i already made a post about that. It probably has the lowest concentration of PM and the highest concentration of scented perfume cos the only good thing i can say about it is that it smells good. I have tried st herb, and still using it, I think its ok, am using other stuff as well so i cant say it has been the main cause of my growth. Good luck

Carla
(no login) Re: Creams: which is the best one? July 19 2008, 5:28 AM

Hi Sandalwood i use both the cream and the pills and i'm quite happy with the both.. but i heard some women here have not had results.. i must be lucky...

Good lUck inchosing your BE campaign that suits you

Carla

cream help?
March 5 2008 at 1:25 PM tina99 (Login jergen456)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was wondering which is better, the st.herbs cream or the new full potential cream? i'm new at this and i wanted to see which one i should spend my money on. has someone had any success stories with these creams? i cant take the pm pills because i'm on birth control pills, so hopefully the cream will work.

i'm asian, 20 years old, size 32A. prayingggg to be a full B to C, hopefully.

thanks to anyone who can help!

Author Reply
sophiaa
(no login) Re: cream help? March 6 2008, 7:31 PM

im thinking to try PM too, doing lots of research on it, but haven't decided what to take yet. did you try anything else before? I tried the manufacture pills, massage and diet, but none of them seemed to work.Im asian too, 32A, maybe all the products tend to work slower on skinny and flat women. I heard for asian there is a limit to how much you can grow..genetic components play a role.I'm praying a B is good enough...

tina99
(no login) Re: cream help? March 7 2008, 6:07 AM

i'm a real beginner, i never knew about natural breast enhancements until i came into this site. i read about all the herbs and stuff, and it seems complicated to make that stuff and actually do it everyday, and i heard the pm cream works and its simple to just rub it in twice a day, i just dont know which one to buy, like i dont know if one has more pm than the other, hope someone can help....

hopefully us asian women can break this curse of small boobies *crosses fingers*

Arianna
(no login) Re: cream help? March 7 2008, 6:18 PM

I have been using the mirifem full potential cream now for about two weeks. Although I dont particularly like citrus fragrances, the cream has a nice, fresh lime scent that you get use to. The scent is initially strong but then dims after a couple of minutes. I havent seen much of a difference as yet, but my skin feels smoother already. It's an easy addition to my daily regimen and I dont need to worry when my baby blows rasberries at them after applying the cream.

sophiaa
(no login) Re: cream help? March 9 2008, 4:33 AM

I may try the new full potential cream since lots of people are talking about it, but don't know if it works or not. best of luck to all of us!! lets pray together=)

tina99
(no login) Re: cream help? March 11 2008, 12:37 AM

i msged deb and she said that the st.herbs cream is a good deal since she sells them in bundles and st. herbs has 10% of PM but she doesnt know exactly how much PM is in full potential and it is more expensive than st.herbs. well i bought 3 bottles of st.herbs cream from her the other day and cant wait to try it out. hopefully something good will happen!

what is a good PM cream to use
July 26 2009 at 8:15 PM pmb (no login)

I already use a FG plus body oil cream for my boobs with some firming lotion but I want to add some pm cream to the mix. Does somebody know a good effective pm cream to use that is mostly pm and not other ingredients? Thanks! Also, dones anyone know where to get PM extract? Tahnks!

Author Reply
Butterfly
(Login Butterfly84) Re: what is a good PM cream to use July 29 2009, 5:38 PM

I got my PM extract through Ainterol. There is lots of negative feedback on this forum concerning Ainterol but they had the best price. I just started using it so we'll see..

lisc07
(no login) Re: what is a good PM cream to use July 29 2009, 7:11 PM

I used Dorlene Breast Pueraria Mirifica Cream. I bought in ebay six bottles and right know I am finishing it. I have to tell you that I didn´t experience any growth but they a firmer.

Joy
(Login Joysangiam) Femagis October 13 2009, 10:33 AM

You can use Femagis Breast cream which has Pueraria Mirifica as a 2nd most important ingredient on the list.
Contains 20 % PM

TANYA
(no login) Re: what is a good PM cream to use October 14 2009, 2:21 AM

Joy ....this shows what they know. 20 per cent pueraria mirifica......definely wild! They spared no expense!

right

Approve Message Edit Message Delete Message

Rainbow Sheep
(no login) gOOD CREAM October 29 2009, 4:13 AM

RO-BUST CREAM ...THAT'S THE ONE I'M USING.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon