Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Experience anyone????

Ainterol Experience anyone????
December 11 2007 at 7:23 AM Deborah from Ebay (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to know if anyone has used the PM caps or powder from this company and your experience with this product in general. If there is anyone who has used it please post. Thanks

Author Reply
Tap
(Login Tap69)
EVE MEMBERS My Ainterol experience December 11 2007, 1:43 PM

Hi there
This is my 3rd cycle with this brand of PM. I have increased half a cup size, my B cup reference bra is now completely full.

I have used PM before and failed... actually I have been doing NBE for just over 2 years now and have made lots of mistakes. For the past 3 months I have nailed down what I need and have changed NOTHING. Two years of journaling have helped me see where I went wrong.

The key for me is that I MUST take the PM WITH Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam and fenugreek and I MUST massage (300 Chi rotations and squeezes twice a day with NO creams or potions - i'm through with stinky boobs). I have just finished my blossoms soap, which I used spasmodically.

The Ainterol PM has really kicked me along combined with the massage. I have always needed extra estrogen, but the fenugreek would give me a cough. So I tried the PM again, combined with the SP, WY and FG.

SO far so good. My cycles are longer (32 days) on this product. My skin, mood and libido indicate that my hormones are PERFECTLY balanced and right now my breasts look the most even, full, and shapely in 2 years. Hooray! MInd you I get nervous after every period, half expecting major deflation. But for the last 3 months, I haven't had any. I really really really hope this is the beginning of permanent growth for me. Reaching a C cup would be fab!
Cheers
TAP

Edit Message Delete Message

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER WHOO HOO TAPS GETTING WOPPERS !!!!!! December 11 2007, 11:56 PM

Hey Tap I dont get to come here often but wow its great to see you showing AWESOME progress !!!!!! well done and fantastic you can tolerate PM How much do you take of it ???? and do you take the caps or powder ?????

Hey what about a shopping spree in Melbourne when BnT has its sale in late january ???????
I;M SO HAPPY FOR YOU love jellyEEEEE ....

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? December 12 2007, 5:20 AM

Deb, look at my program page on PM. I took ainterol for 4 months and nothing to show for it except i had no periods. also, as i mentioned on an earlier thread, something was giving me really scary deep/sharp chest pains (non-boob related) so i quit it all together. so far, my period has come back and i have not had any chest pains. the only good thing their PM did for me was made my facial skin really nice. thats IT. i did have increased vaginal secretions (eww) but i really didnt need that and it was quite undesireable. also, my sex drive flew out the window. SO, ainterol PM is strong enough to do all that, but no boobs. perhaps their dosage of 500mg 2X a day for 30days (no cycle) is a bit much. who knows. i havent been able to grow on ANYTHING though (not herbs or bo) so it could just be that i don't respond to NBE. right now im giving natureday a whirl then if nothing happens back to PM. buying Mirifem BF from another member. what do you think of the BF? Is it much weaker than full potential?

(.Y.)

Fluffy Sheep
(no login) The breast spray SMELLS HORRIBLE! January 9 2008, 1:23 AM

Despite the assurance "We do not use chemical fragrances" however the smell is so overwhelming it cannot be used at all.

Babe
(no login) Pueraria Mirifica March 16 2008, 1:15 AM

Hi Girls

I'm glad I found this site. I'm just wondering is PM suitable for woman? I recently purchased Ainterol 3 bottles of PM 500mg pure capsules and waiting for the products to arrive. I've been doing research and gathering information before I place an order, I have emailed to about 10 repeated PM users in regarding their experience in PM, they all have positive feedback, they all claimed that their breasts got bigger and one of the users has increased 2 cup sizes, that's amazing!!!

However I've found a couple of websites yesterday (after I ordered the products), they are selling similar products, one selling PM Hormone and PM breast cream, and the other one selling PM breasts
serum, but the two websites have many male testimonials, and some of testimonials provided before and after pictures of their "Man Boobs", that's got me worried.

Is PM safe for female? Does anyone experience any side effect? Does anyone increase cup sizes without gaining weight?

Looking forward to your answers, thanks

Babe

lily
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? March 16 2008, 7:44 PM

I think FP and st herbs range in the high priced ones along PM product lines, I heard they are reputable and make good qualitied products.

BaBe: I did some research on Aniterol, I was wondering about the really cheap price that they offered. They
responded my questions really well. But I think I read about the ebay seller(Debroah from Ebay) once she said that anierol told her their PM only grow for 2 yrs where products from reputable companies grow about 5 yrs which carries more active ingredients in it. I dont know if that really matters, but like you said there are successful stories for anierol. their price is def unbeatable, but it may take longer to work? I dont know. best luck to everyone!!

Babe
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? March 17 2008, 2:19 AM

Hi Lily

Thanks for your reply. 5 years ago I have tried Natural Breast Enlargement pills and cream for 3 months and failed. This brand extremely expensive because it was a celebrity brand (founder of one of the famous Celebrities in Asia), she used many Asian starlets to advertise her products with successful results (I guess they probably had implants), and she claimed that her products use high quality ingredients and 90% women has successfully enlarged their breasts by using her products, that's why the products cost us about US $500 for 3 months, her bank account definetly have successful result.

I really don't like spending that much money and not get any result at all, I would rather spend $5000 to get boobs job instead of spending $5000 in 2 years on NBE products with hopes and still no boobs.

I really want to have bigger boobs, but breast implants really not my options, therefore I think I would like to give it a try on some lower prices NBE products and see what happen, I am still waiting for the products and figure cross it'll works for me.

Are you taking anything for NBE? What brand are you taking? Any result?

Thanks

Babe

Babe
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? March 17 2008, 2:37 AM

Hi Lily

Thanks for your reply. 5 years ago I have tried Natural Breast Enlargement pills and cream for 3 months and failed. This brand extremely expensive because it was a celebrity brand (founder of one of the famous Celebrities in Asia), she used many Asian starlets to advertise her products with successful results (I guess they probably had implants), and she claimed that her products use high quality ingredients and 90% women has successfully enlarged their breasts by using her products, that's why the products cost us about US $500 for 3 months, her bank account definetly have successful result.

I really don't like spending that much money and not get any result at all, I would rather spend $5000 to get boobs job instead of spending $5000 in 2 years on NBE products with hopes and still no boobs.

I really want to have bigger boobs, but breast implants really not my options, therefore I think I would like to give it a try on some lower prices NBE products and see what happen, I am still waiting for the products and figure cross it'll works for me.

Are you taking anything for NBE? What brand are you taking? Any result?

Thanks

Babe

lily
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? March 18 2008, 10:09 PM

hey Babe, I have been quite unlucky with NBE, I tried breast gain plus for few mth with no success. I also did plenty research on it, and read some feedback on that products, seems like many women are happy with the products but it just didn't work for me. the pills and the cream took a lot of money from me, really discouraging..so i think PM would be my last try b4 I totally lose hope on NBE.(i really dont want to spend more money on it) im thinking maybe im skinny and flat to start with, it is really hard and maybe impossible to grow some meat exp on my boobs=(
let me know if there is any experience you want to share=) hopefully PM will eventually work on us!

Babe
(Login Cheeky_girl_1) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? March 19 2008, 1:13 PM

Hi Lily

I'm just wondering which PM are you taking at moment? How long have you been on PM?

I just found the link below which is very encouraging, check this out
http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

Babe

lily
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? March 21 2008, 6:30 PM

hey babe, im not on any pm currently, but thinking to try them. thank you for the pic site that you provided, some are pretty encouraging!! i can really see pm works better on some but not the other, hope we can be the lucky ones.did you receive your order yet? I heard its better if you start off on your first period day. are you going to do it?

Karl
(Login shorty6977) Breast Growth December 13 2008, 12:55 AM

Pueraria mirifica; is 1,000,000 more potent than fenugreek or any other herbals that you can take. If you buy it in bulk you can make your own extracts [2 half gallons of 100 proof vodka and then place the pueraria mirifica sealed in coffee filter or etc. and let it extract for 4 to 6 weeks and now you have an extract that is very powerful and you can mix it with any moisturizing cream and rub it on you breasts and they will grow, also that same extract you can take internally and if you do use an eye dropper and squirt it under your tongue.
The reason for this being that your liver will only process 5 to 10% of the capsules. If you rub it on your breasts and take it internally under your tongue, you by pass the liver and everything thing goes into your blood stream. Now this is where you want these herbs to go, because when it is in your blood it will head directly to help your breasts TO GROW!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? December 16 2008, 12:30 AM

Sounds good - where do you buy it in bulk?

meehka
(no login) PM in bulk December 16 2008, 10:36 PM

To Louise:

I found this store selling PM in bulk. http://www.pueraria-thai.com/pueraria-mi...powder.htm

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? December 17 2008, 11:08 AM

Babe and Lily - It's not true that there are many satisfied customers with BGP, this company has a load of fake testimonials and scam advertizement. The product you tried Babe sounds very similar. The most expensive breast pills are usually the least effective. You shouldn't give up hope in NBE before you have even tried a good product!

Bella
(Login BellaBB)
SENIOR MEMBER Question for Tap about cycling February 19 2009, 12:14 AM

Hi Tap,

I'm curious... how did you cycle your PM and your herbs?

I've been on PM for a year and had some ups and downs in the beginning. I also kept a journal and realized that I had problems (painful periods, breakthrough bleeding) when I started my PM on day 1 of my period. So I did some research and started taking it on the day that my period ended and for the next 14 days. So far I've had great results (small B to full-ish C) but I love to know what cycle worked for you.

Thank you,
Bella

Desperate4boobies
(Login 21NOT12) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? March 1 2009, 8:25 AM

Ok so I've been using the dreaded Ainterol PM for about 3 1/2 months plus a PM soap n I haven't seen much of a difference..they do feel a little swollen at times but like I said its nothing noticable..as far as side effects go I've been having increased vag. Fluid and have been having issues w/ my period after taking the pills for 2months..in january I had to completely stop taking the pills for a couple of days just to see if I'd even get my period..which I did after a couple of days..and in february I didn't get my period at all which I'm thinking its from the PM pills yet again..also I've been getting really really itchy boobs..its so bad that I have scratch marks on my breasts..the pills haven't helped w/ my skin but my nails have been growing super fast and my hair hasn't been falling out as much..I'm really concidering using robust...I'm goin to florida in april and was really hoping to at least have some kinda cleavage so I wouldnt feel so self concious in a bathing suit and from what I've been reading a couple of ppl on this site have getting results fast...but anyways...listen to everyone on this site wen they tell you DON'T USE AINTEROL!

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? March 2 2009, 4:09 PM

Hey Bella,,,, Tap hasn't been back here for a very long time, It would be nice if she would check in though.

cherasia
(no login) reply from ebay seller of Ainterol March 16 2009, 2:55 PM

I sent questions to ask the seller abt the product use today. Below is her reply.
Do you think this is scam too??

Hello, and thank you for the question. I have been taking these since late last spring and have seen about a 1 1/2 cup size improvement. I started out just about perfectly flat-chested, and they have made me feel so much better. I continue to take them, as well as the Extreme20 Breast Spray, alternating with the breast cream, and I think they help get the pueraria mirifica into the tissue as well as minimizing pain due to growth. I take a bit more than the recommended dosage, as I take it every eight hours. This is more than the grower suggests, but I read on a website that it is important to keep the supply constant, without overdoing it. I have some male clients that report success with 2 pills three times a day, and one that takes 3 capsules three times a day, but I think that's just wasting the product. I have heard that your success may be limited by how big your mother was, but I'm going to keep trying. At this point I'm already bigger than mom before she hit menopause and went on a prescription HRT that has made her get larger. Strangely, she hates the effect, whereas I say, "lucky mom..."

All the best to you,
Sincerely,
Heather

passing through
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? March 17 2009, 2:20 AM

Hi Cherasia,

Consider re-reading all of the posts regarding Ainterol. Those of us who've been on this board for a while have tried to warn others that Ainterol is a ****e product. Good luck!

Cheyanne
(no login) Bah May 1 2009, 7:17 AM

I've been on these so called ainterol capsules since october '08, so 6+ months now ... i'm so so excited .... no **** happened! Excuse moi language, but like everyone, I was so hopeful in the beginning. I dont expect miracles to happen within a week you know, but c'mon, 6 months and not even half a CENTIMETRE??!! I honestly don't know what to be hopeful of anymore. God, help me guys. But just looking out for my girlfriends out there AINTEROL does NOT work!!! Don't waste your money and time on month after month of nothing but disappointment. Breast gain my ass, it's their company GAIN ... they're getting fatter now I reckon, with so many of us hoping.

housewife11801
(no login) Ainterol worked for me pics posted May 3 2009, 5:13 PM

I really can't imagine why ainterol doesn't work for some as I and friends I told about have all had success using it! I think the real scammers are the people on this board promoting over priced versions of pueraria mirifica. I posted pics of my results on their new forum page here:
http://ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thread-8...difference

I spent less then $200 on their herbs and creams these results are after 8 months and I have over 4 months left of pills and cream. I used both the creams and pills together and was very generous with the amount of cream I used which may be why I had great results.

housewife11801
(no login) Forgot one thing May 3 2009, 5:21 PM

I just realized I forgot to mention I also use a dime sized dab of progest cream which I apply to my belly area 20 days a month - its natural bio-identical progesterone from my local health food store. I used that to help regulate my PMS and periods so that might also have played a small role in the growth. Other then that I just take a multivitamin. I also lost weight in the belly and added a little weight to my hips and butt. My weight overall is down a couple pounds from when I started.

passing thru
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? May 3 2009, 8:51 PM

housewife, there has been countless testimonies stating that ainterol DOES NOT work. The forum you've posted your "results" on is the same one the owner of ainterol "william flynn" created.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/484965/th...ls+in+Post

Ainterol spammers stay on your own forum and stop ruining the integrity of this one. Ainterol is a crap product.

housewife11801
(no login) re: passing through May 3 2009, 9:20 PM

I posted on the site I order from as I get a discount using a discount code. They emailed me (and I guess everyone else) asking if I could post pics. I think I am proof that it works. I see no reason buying overpriced pueraria mirifica when this product is affordable and cheap. I have 3 other girlfriends trying it now - all getting results some more then others. One just started 3 weeks ago and noticed much improved skin and breast tenderness which should indicate growth soon. Again all of us are using pills in combination with the cream so that may be the difference as I didnt try pills alone. Bottom line is I am happy period.

housewife11801
(no login) By the way May 3 2009, 9:28 PM

How is it considered spamming when the subjects topic is "Ainterol Experience Anyone"!!! Obviously I was telling my experience! The spammers are the ones trying to plug their own product and dicredit this one!

Anonymous
(no login) Housewife you must be a spammer!!! May 4 2009, 1:06 AM

Please dont believe her claims!

I have also tried Ainterol with no success. Which is wierd. I have tried herbs with success. I did not like the way I felt on them (lethargic and headaches) so I stopped taking them, but I idi get results. I have tried bovine ovary with success. However, I did not like taking 150 mg pills because I had to take so many, so I stopped. I used only evening primrose I grew but quickly ran out and stopped due to taking a liver cleanse, kidney cleanse, and parasite cleanse. I also tried supershine I did grow but it was so expensive with the shipping costs included.

So I took 4 completely different products, none of which I am promoting, and grew. I am convinved that I can grow on any method. Except for Ainterol PM. I dont even know if this is PM because I opened up the capsules and used in cream for massages and it did nothing. I have opened up pills of fenugreek and fennel and used them with lotion to do massages and felt a difference.

I know not every method will work for everyone as all our bodies are different. Yes, I understand this. But, there are certain things that WILL work for some people, if they are legimate products. You would see at least more people responding and saying yes it does work and here are the pictures. I cannot say whether or not you achieved these results from using Ainterol's products. I also used the spray and felt nothing at all.

I had emailed you and asked you about your experience and I recieved a picture of a guy with his dick hanging out bending over. So, I am not buying your B.S. Others should not be fooled into buying a product that has a reputation of not doing what it claims to do.

Housewife11801 = spammer
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? May 4 2009, 1:51 AM

I remember reading Housewife's questionable posts from another thread:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/484965/th...interol+PM

housewife11801@hotmail.com
(no login) I already proved you lied anonymous! May 16 2009, 1:42 PM

Anonymous I already proved my point - ainterol is farm cultivated NOT wild grown and has a high miroestrol content - funny how no one will contact them on their contact page and post the response here as I suggested! Also why do you think people here comlained their periods got interrupted? Why guys on immortalhair forum had to lower their dose to 1 pill a day because of problems function and breast soreness?? Not everyone will grom on pueraria or at the same rate but the fact is ainterol contains the ingredient miroestrol period and in very high amounts!!

Eila
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? June 11 2009, 5:12 PM

Hmm... I found this board when I was searching up a coupon code for Ainterol. I decided to buy the spray, because I'm using the pills now and I wanted to find any extra discount I could.

Anyway, I'm posting here even though I've noticed no posts since May because I'm seeing that everyone says Ainterol doesn't work. I bought my pills off ebay and they've honestly been working for me. I'm not huge yet or anything, but I'm halfway through my second bottle and I'm definitely fuller. I bought the spray hoping it enhances the growth though. I have tried so many methods. A few natural herbs and then more expensive breast pills and nothing ever worked for me. So far so good with this I've noticed though.

I haven't experienced breast tenderness really, but I will say I am concerned about late periods and the possibility of weight gain. Last month I got my period 5 days late and this month I haven't even gotten it yet. Also, pants that fit me months ago are now about a half inch away from being able to button, despite the fact that the scale has not changed and I'm still 118 pounds. The only thing I can think of is that my butt got a lift on the PM.

Maybe I'm just in the select few that it works for; it could just be my body type. I honestly have no clue. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone though. I'm not sure how other brands of PM work either. All I can say is that so far, it seems to be doing an okay job. I don't know how I will feel once all the bottles are gone and if I will buy more, it depends on how big I get on these. I'm tired of spending lots of money and seeing no results, I tried this because of how cheap it was in comparison and I didn't really expect it to work much. It's not a miracle product by any means, I still have acne and I haven't felt more moisturized skin. I do agree about the increased vaginal moisture though, it definitely does that.

I'm glad most people found a method that works for them. If you plan to try PM, no matter which brand you choose, maybe it might work for you. If not, then maybe some herbs will work for you like Saw Palmetto or Fenugreek. I tried those in several forms and they didn't do it for me. I'd experiment with any type of thing on the market, as long as it's not so expensive that it's ridiculous. PM was basically me after trying so many different things. I feel bad that I seem to be in the majority about its success. I will say that it's definitely not this miracle pill that people brand it to be though, but I'd be lying if I said there was no increase in breast size and butt size. I'm not exactly sure I feel comfortable about the hip/butt changes though. As for my breasts I started as a full A and I'm a B now, but I really hope to be a full C eventually; I really do not ever want to get implants.

Eila
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? June 11 2009, 5:16 PM

Sorry I meant to write PM was basically me coming to my wits end after trying other things. Also that I was sad I was in the MINORITY. I don't mean to double post, but I don't think I can edit my first message.

Butterfly
(Login Butterfly84) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? June 11 2009, 5:28 PM

Don't be sad. You are seeing results and that's something to feel excited and happy about!! Most people didn't get any results with ainterol, but you are, and that's not something to be ashamed of. Don't let this thread dampen your success. Congratulations on your growth!

Eila
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? June 11 2009, 6:01 PM

Thanks! I just feel bad because I know what it's like to feel frustrated and unhappy when something doesn't work. Also because I've seen people being labeled as spammers if they say PM works for them, so I was nervous the same would happen to me. I definitely don't endorse Ainterol; it just happened to be the product I found first on ebay after hearing about PM itself. I'm not sure if there is a better brand out there or not, but it did what it was supposed to thus far. After reading more on this board though, I have to say I'm getting very nervous reading about late/missed periods and all these other effects. Also how you're supposed to take breaks on it and I haven't done that either. I am pretty late period wise and I'm starting to feel kind of bloated. I'm not sure if breast growth is worth looking bigger in your tummy area for a while! LOL. I'm just gonna keep going with the bottles and see what happens.

Really???
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? June 13 2009, 5:54 PM

I would say the ones who are spammers write exactly like you do..... with perfect grammar. Using semicolons approproately when talking only about your breasts, come on.

Its always the same story with Ainterol: "it worked for me I went from an A to a B and hope to go to a C". Why is there no variation in the Ainterol testamonials? Why cant someone be an AA or start out at a B? Sometimes I womder if it is the same person with different sign in names.

The majority show no improvements when using Ainterol. I am in agreement that NBE priducts dont have to be expensive, like Ainterol. But, when you have the majority of the people say it doesnt work who are members on this forum, then to have people who never post anything but to say Ainterol works, makes me suspicious. If they had posted saying they are starting then post the progress (if any), that seems more logical.

I support no PM seller in particular. I would just like honest opinions of what works for some and what doesnt work for some. I think if Ainterol products worked as well as some claim, then they would be selling and not needing people to go on forums to lie about results.

Eila
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? June 13 2009, 7:52 PM

I'm not even a spammer. As I said I came here because I found this through a Google search. Why does my choice to use appropriate grammar make me a spammer? That's absolutely ridiculous. I'm sorry that I choose not to use netspeak like "u" instead of "you" and "2" instead of "to"; that's just my preference. Maybe it's also that I'm a student and I'm pretty used to writing this way. Either way, that doesn't make me a spammer.

Sorry, but you can't just label everyone a spammer that doesn't have the same results you do. The reason why I didn't get an account here is because I noticed that I could just type my name and e-mail without having to register. I did start out as an A cup, there is nothing I can do about that. I had big breasts before I lost 70 pounds, then they shrunk from a full C to an A. That's exactly why I hope to go back to a C, because I know I'm capable of at least having C cups. Besides, I think wishing for like a double D or F cup would be ridiculous for my body size and I don't expect a pill to make my boobs appear like someone who has gotten implants. I expect growth and fullness, yes, but I try to take breast enhancement pills not expecting much off the bat so I don't let myself down later. I always hope they will work, though.

If you read my post, you could tell that I don't even endorse Ainterol. I didn't even dismiss any other brands. I just happened to find Ainterol on ebay at the time when I read up on Pueraria Mirifica. Its worked for me thus far, but I never ever labeled it some miracle pill. Now you know why I chose not to register right away, because of things like this. Why would I bother to register if I can't speak about my experiences without someone crying out spammer. Honestly now, give me a damn break.

Eila
(Login prinny1431) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? June 13 2009, 8:12 PM

By the way, now I do have an account. I actually find the forums here quite helpful. I can't speak for the other people that have posted here saying PM worked for them, but I can definitely say that I'm not here on behalf of ANY company whatsoever. I never knew Ainterol had a bad reputation before purchasing it. Had I known that, maybe that wouldn't have been the first company I went with, honestly. I just heard about PM and found what I did on ebay and said "Okay, well this is cheap and claims to work, let's try it." The seller I purchased from doesn't even have anything for sale on ebay anymore, so that is when I searched the company name on google and I found this forum because I just invested 40 dollars in the breast spray hoping that it will speed up my results.

As I said, my experience hasn't been perfect. My breasts have gotten fuller, but the claims of no acne and smooth skin without needing lotion are not true. My acne didn't increase, but it didn't decrease either. My acne is mild anyway, but it was still something I was hoping cleared up completely. I am on my second bottle of PM out of the 3 I purchased. Maybe my breasts won't grow anymore, I don't know that yet. All I know is that as of now they have grown somewhat, but it's not enough for me to label this my miracle pill. I'll only know how good it is once I finish the supposed 6 months and see if the change is permanent.

You are right about documenting progress though. I am going to start taking photos in my bra every week and seeing how much change is visible in a photo. Sorry if I sounded mean in my other post or something, but it's just really frustrating to me that I came here with the same wants as the rest of you but I get called a spammer because my results have been different. This is why I even tried PM; I tried like 6 other things prior to this for over 4 years and got little to no results.

REALLY????
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? June 13 2009, 11:24 PM

Notice how I did not once call you a spammer. I said the write like you with proper grammer. I am also a student going into grad school, I know how to use appropriate grammer. However, I dont find it necessary when saying a product worked for me. Its almost too superficial. I dont know if you are a spammer or not, but your "testomonial" sounds like an infomercial to me.

I am not doubting you starting at an A cup or even growing. I said that everyone who claims Ainterol works has said the exact same thing as you. This also makes me suspicious. There is variations in the testamonials for Ainterol.

Give you a break? Why didnt you tell of your experience when you were buying Ainterol. Why have you not posted a damn thing but "Ainterol works for me"? It always the same story with these post and they are driving me crazy. If you had taken time to post other things, like when you were starting out, it would have been more comvincing. There is no other company that people come on this forum to "endorse" but Ainterol. There are many products out there but Ainterol is the only one that has people posting after the fact that it has worked. No pictures, no other post, no follow ups. Its just not convincing anymore. All the posts that claim Ainterol works all sound the same. Like it is the same person, reposting under different names. I am a logical person, this just does not make sense logically, to me anyway.

If I see your pictures progressing with growth perhaps I would say you are one of the few who would see results from this product. I am not saying you are a spammer, because I dont even know you. But, you sure do sound like one to me. If it was any other product I would be saying you "sound" like a spammer.

I am just looking for results. I have never seen you post on this forum before so it raises some red flags in mind. I dont think I would EVER try Ainterol because so many girls who have made more than one post say it doesnt work for them. On this forum you will see some girls that say herbs didnt work for them, but you can see evidence of it working for some girls. Furthermore, these girls are not promoting a particular brand by saying it does work for them.

I would like to see your before and after pictures. I will take back saying that you "sound" like a spammer. I am sorry if I offended you, I am just frustrated with people coming on this forum to, what it seems like, promote Ainterol.

Stace
(no login) Ainterol experience July 9 2009, 5:20 PM

Hello, ladies I just wanted to post my ainterol
experience. I've been on the capsules for
2weeks and can't believe the changes that have
occured in my breasts. No I'm not a DD and I have very real expectations! However,
they have started feeling much fuller and my skin is
super soft! I've nursed 2 kids and my boobs deflated on top. I started as a flat 34b and my goal is a Very full
C small D! I'm taking just one capsule a day at bedtime.I plan on
buying the extreme spray.
I plan on taking for 3-6 months and hope I reach my goal!
I've not gained weight on this product as of now. 7/2009
34B
100lbs

Best wishes ladies!
Stace

Eila
(Login prinny1431) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? July 11 2009, 6:52 AM

Two weeks on the pill, only using one a day and all that has happened already? I'm on the product, but that sounds weird even to me...

wordpecker
(no login) REALLY?????????? July 11 2009, 10:12 PM

It's "grammar" - Not grammer.

CelebrityChic
(Login CelebrityChic) My Ainterol Experience July 26 2009, 4:56 AM

Hello,

When I first inquired about PM , I found Ainterol and placed my order. I ordered three bottles. Right after I had ordered them, I read this thread or another one like it (I forget), but all of the comments and reviews were negative, so I felt like I had been beaten out of my money and once I recieved my order I didn't take the pills and I found Debs and ordered those instead. So I gave a bottle of the Ainterol to my mom, who suffers from menopausal symptoms. My mom had been taking them for a month, when I noticed that her breast looked larger one day. I said "mom, you look like your breast getting bigger!" She said, "yeah, they been tender too." I said, OMG! It must be those pills you are taking (Ainterol). So I began taking them, (after changing my routien several times). I started taking one pill 500mg in the morning, in combination with the WonderUp that I had been taking, and MACA root (for my ass). I didnt know Ainterol helps with your ass and hips as well. But since I have added the Ainterol to my regimen, I have noticed more tenderness and fullness in my breast and tingles in my rear! No sizeable increase yet (in inches), but I will keep this updated, and possibly post pics.

Ashley
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? July 26 2009, 3:19 PM

I also read someone else say that Ainterol is making thier butt bigger. I am looking to increase both my breasts and my butt. I had bought Ainterol too but when I read all the comments on here like you I was like forget it! I was thinking if it did not work for the majority then it must not be a good product. Then there was random people who would come on the forum once to say Ainterol works for them. I did question whether they were spammers or not, but it's really hard to tell.

I used my pills for cream instead, so I wouldn't even know if it works.

Celebrity Chick, please keep me updated and let me know if your but gets bigger! I am sure if will take a while, but still post whenever you start seeing results. I am glad that I have seen your post on the forum before so I know that you are not an Ainterol spammer.

I bought the PM that MelC is on, because she is having pretty good results and it is at a good price. If I do see changes with this PM, I think I would just buy a whole bunch and take it for about 2-3 years. I like the other benefits of PM like reversal of premature grey hair, anti-wrinkle properties, mental alertnezs, and increased sex drive, just to name a few. So I would not mind taking it for a while and the price is really good for the non-commercialized PM like Ainterol and the other one I bought.

Ashley
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? July 26 2009, 3:21 PM

Celebrity Chic,
I forgot to ask did your mom take them everyday?

Do you take them everyday?

Thanks

lisc07
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? July 29 2009, 7:15 PM

Well, I just bought the pills, spray and cream. I am a little dissapointed for the messages posted against Ainterol, but I will try, to see if it is effective or not.

I have used PM cream only of another brand, and after 4 months I felt my breast firmer.

Regards!

Anonymous
(no login) For Lisc August 6 2009, 6:42 PM

Don't worry I have used several brands and Ainterol was at least if not more effective then the others I tried.

claire
(no login) phytoestrogens November 2 2009, 2:09 AM

Hi all, I can see there's a lot of people who've tried many different products containing plant oestrogens or phytoestrogens to try and achieve breaset enlargement, ainterol being one of them. It's unfortunate but I thought it might be helpful for you all to know that the body simply doesn't contain the enzymes needed to convert these plant oestrogens into the form required for the body to be able to use them for beast enlargement. It is unknown exactly how but they may cause an influx of fluid to the breast tissue temporarily but this will disappear as soon as you stop applying the phyotoestrogens. In short, don't waste your money! There is actually no possible way that this will work!

carla
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? November 6 2009, 12:33 PM

Claire

Your absolutely wrong. Valid studies exist for pueraria mirifica and miroestrol.

simple as that. With other weak phytoestrogens I am in 100 per cent agreement.

Paloma
(Login Palomalove) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? November 26 2009, 10:55 PM

Hey Claire,

Wondering how you know this? Also wondering why, if you don't believe in NBE, you are here on a site about how to do NBE? What interestes you about these forums, seeing as you believe it's all just quackery?

Just trying to make sense of all this. Thanks.

Lilac71
(Login Lilac71) I just ordered Ainterol Yesterday December 16 2009, 12:00 PM

I wish I had come here first before I placed the order. I'm worried I am just wasting money with the negative spam comments for Ainterol. I bought PM before with no results after 2 months but I'm not sure if it is the real thing or not, so I thought I would get a "better" brand ;-(
I was suffering from nausea with the PM I bought, because I was working up to having too much with saw palmetto and red clover, but I have since cut back to 2 caps a day 500mg each ( that is what the label says, but I don't know) and no nausea for 5 days without the other herbs, except for BA Morning and night with Cream Massage and taking the 1 PM cap in the afternoon and one at night with milk products or an amino acid capsule.
Started Breast Actives Kit a week ago, but thought the Ainterol sounded more positive at least no more nausea.
I'll give the Ainterol a go when it arrives. Bought pure extract to use as drops orally under the tongue and X-Treme Spray.

I've breastfed 6 lovely children, and now need to lift, fill and firm them up- extra growth would be a really pleasant bonus. Surgery is out of the question for me.

High Hopes
(no login) My Ainterol Diary starts today. Watch this space! February 3 2010, 2:26 PM

I recently purchased 5 months worth of Ainterol capsules which I started taking on the 27th January 2010, but having just read all the negative comments so far, I'm now getting that same sinking feeling that I've had so many times before with other products. The reason I purchased Ainterol was because it was a) relatively cheap, b) the site I used carries a Guarantee, and c) it was rated 'A+' on an unrelated Breast Enlargement products site, ahead of Purafem, Breast Actives, Anbes etc. I've also begun adding a generous scoopful of B.E. seeds to my Muesli daily (i.e. Fennel, Linseed, Sunflower) and drinking 3 pints of water daily with Black Cohosh extract added. In the evenings I play a subliminal breast enlargement disc by 'Inner Talk' which has also had positive results for many. I am 46 years old and a 36b (UK size). I haven't had children which can be a deterrent to success with some products it seems

I am now going to start keeping a diary and will post regularly here so that forum users can follow my progress (-or lack of it as the case may be).

All I can tell you at the end of 'Week 1' is that there is no change.

Kassi
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? February 9 2010, 4:54 AM

I just bought some from this girl because she says it has firmed up her breasts and butt. For some reason my usually clear skin seems to be breaking out in acne and that has never happened before. I hope its not having a reverse effect on my skin because I was told it should help clear your skin, not give you acne. But maybe its something else, I am not sure. However, its only been like two weeks and I have not noticed a change yet but I will keep posting updates. My face is still itching a bit. Has anyone else felt this associated with the ainterol? Oh and the kind I am using is pueria mirifica something like that.....don't know what that means and don't know if its safe lol but I just want to firm up.

Experieced user
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? February 12 2010, 12:45 AM

Dear High Hopes

You get what you pay for in this world. Take away all the Anterol razzle dazzle and you have wild pueraria mirifica like any other wild pueraria mirifica. When I say wild I mean hat in a pejorative way.

Wild Pm is Wild PM regardless of the brand.

best

Jill
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? February 15 2010, 5:41 PM

I have been using ainterol for several weeks now. I bought it before I found this forum, and honestly, would not have bought it if I read all of your responses first. I got really disappointed. But...I figured I was stuck with it, so I tried it, along with l-tyrosine, and saw palmetto. I noticed that my breasts are definitely fuller, and not so droopy (lol). I have moved from an A to a B (sometimes...not all of them fit yet, but a few of my old ones do) woo hoo!. I also open one of the capsules at night, and mix the powder with lotion and use that for the massage. Hopefully this keeps going the way it is. I'll keep you all posted.

Approve Message Edit Message Delete Message

Keri
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? February 16 2010, 11:31 PM

I have been taking Ainterol for about 3 or 4 months now and it has worked for me. I have been taking a lower dose then recommended though. I am not sure why everyone keeps saying Ainterol doesn't work. Half of these people saying it doesn't work have not even tried it.

Also, I tried greenbush herbs which didn't work for me. That does not mean they don't work, it just means it did not work for me.

Don't knock something you have not tried.

Approve Message Edit Message Delete Message

unwanted side effect
(no login) use with yogurt February 23 2010, 5:49 AM

There are some possibilities that all these enhancers work as a side effect, the way many prescription drugs work on men causing them to grow boobs. If you look up gynecomastia, you'll find a list of Rx drugs (acid reducers like Tagamet, blood pressure meds, etc)that will produce the side effect of growing boobs.
In order for phytoestrogens to get absorbed into the body, you need a mechanism to get them there and yogurt is a good one to try because it has live cultures to help with absorption. You can mix the yogurt with soy milk which also has a lot of phytoestrogens and that may help boost the effect. How do I know this? My doctor recommended I take saw palmetto for prostate health issues and I also happen to like yogurt and since I am lactose intolerant I drink soymilk which according to the container has 75 mg of isoflavones. While I have less problem with urination at night I now have enlarged breasts -they fill a cupped hand--but I also have no bloat as a result of using soymilk. Since I feel better all around, I can live with the boobs as a side effect.

carrilee
(no login) Not a Spammer, but have used several regimens... March 23 2010, 10:40 PM

Hi, I would like to add some to this list. I am a Hetero-sexual manomogous male that has had cross-dressing tendancies over the years. I am 43 yo, and I started about 2 years ago wanting to grow small breasts. I was completely flat when I first started. I started with just "Natureday" serum and pills, and later added their cream and soap. I had some success with just the Natureday growing from a completely flat chest to where my chest at nipples to my chest at ribs below breast had a diffence of 1.5 inches. I then added fenugreek, saw palmetto, maca, black cohash, wild yam, and had a little more growth, but not much else. More fulness, then actual inches. I continued off an on with the herbs and the natureday, when I ran across PM. I researched PM on the many websites. I decided to take a chance with the Ainterol. It has been approximately 1 year that I have been on Ainterol PM. I have usually been using 2 pills one in the AM and 1 in the PM. I am not real consistent on the weekends, and I do love my Coffee, so I know that has an effect. I could not fill a 38B when I started PM. I could just barely fill a 38A and I sould probably be wearing a 40 vice a 38, but an underwire 38 pulls the sides to the front more, and looks nice too. As of today after a year (off and on not real consistent, but more on than off) I am comfortably wearing a 38B that my left boob fills out real nice, and my right boob just barely fills the cup. They are just borderline between looking like a mans chest and a womans breast. They are painfull at the center and you can feel the glands unter the nipple now. They are just recently "coneing" out more like a womans breast. The nipples are much larger, and they like to stand at attention. Especially if going bra-less in a t-shirt...
With all the negativity towards Ainterol, I know it doesn't work for everyone, but it has worked to an extent for me. Nothing miraculous, but definitly nice results. I intend finishing what I have, because I think if I grow much more, I would have to start having to answer questions to my family and freinds how come I have female looking breasts. I might try it again later, but for now, filling a 38B bra is quite remarkable to me as a guy.
I truly believe that it has been a combination of all the various things I have tried that have got me to this point. I had stalled with the Natureday, and the herbs just seem to upset my stomach. For any other guys looking at this route, I have noticed a decrease in the ability to have erections since starting Ainterol. And from what I've read this is normal due to the increase in Estrogen in the male body. I also have occassional "hot-flashes" or flushed-face when starting in again after not using it. I also have experienced softer hair and skin, but only after 6 months of use, and this was about the same time as my male-performance started to wain. I hope this will help others make informed decisions in whatever method they use for natural breast growth.
Carrilee

William Flynn - Ainterolherbs.com
(no login) Ainterol is not wild grown! March 30 2010, 3:40 PM

It is illegal to harvest wild grown pueraria for sale in Thailand! All of ainterol's pueraria mirifica is cultivated. If you don't believe that contact Thai Ministry of Health and the Secretary General of the Thai FDA. So many competitors like to try to bash this product for one reason - it is cheaper and at least if not more effective then what they sell. Also many of the products being touted as more effective are private labeled pueraria from Ainterol and are sold for up to 5 times the amount but in actuality are just exactly the same product. Formulars that mix other herds with pueraria mirifica are not as effective then pure pueraria mirifica either always get pure as the weaker phytos will compete and occupy the same estrogen receptors blocking ainterols effect. Also miroestol can be measured via HPLC methods just another lie from competitors - it is espensive and only done on a yearly basis to ensure high miroestrol content! See this link http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thre...ontroversy .

We are offering a 10% discount till the end of April at http://ainterolherbs.com just use coupon code "network54" when checking out.

Best Regards,
William Flynn - Ainterolherbs.com

Lynn
(no login) Re: Ainterol Experience anyone???? April 7 2010, 11:21 PM

This is for Eila,

So is it still working for you.. I'm really iffy about this product. I saw this tread after I've ordered the product... let me know

She-rah
(no login) Ainterol May 11 2010, 4:12 PM

I am not a regular poster, not a spammer, nor were my intentions to grow breasts using PM. Just for the record! I have a very rare and life threatening autoimmune disease called Autoimmune Progesterone Anaphylaxis (AIPA)/ Progesterone Induced Anaphylaxis. I am severely allergic to my own Progesterone and was suffering from anaphylaxis almost every month beginning about 10 days before my periods. One of the ways of treating this rare condition is with estrogen treatments. Raise your estrogen, it gradually raises your progesterone, and HOPEFULLY you build up a resistance to your own progesterone. I started using Ainterol powder and infused/extracted the estrogenic properties into carrier oils and developed an all natural cream to apply to my skin. I majored in bio/chem if your wondering how I was able to do this. Because of my autoimmune disorder, I could not tolerate oral doses and had to use the PM by only applying to my skin for the first month of use. I don't trust manufacturers products so I developed my own, making sure every ingredient was natural and organic. I started using the cream on the first day of my period to avoid skipping or spotting, very dangerous for me if I miss a period. After the first month, I started adding minute amounts of the powder under my tongue, again on the first day of my period, and slowly built up my dosage until I was taking 1000mg per day and using my cream 2 times per day. YES, I had breast growth from using my cream before I even started adding oral doses. I had obviously read of the breast growth benefit using PM but did not expect this for me. I only weighed 96 pounds from vomiting blood and bile due to anaphylaxis every month. I have gone from having nothing but saggy skin on my chest to having full 34B cup size in 5 months, now at 6 months and still getting very sore, lumpy and growing. They are firm and perky again. I did not care if my breasts grew, I just wanted a natural life saving treatment for the AIPA which I have been very successful at. I have been in remission for 6 months and my medical specialists are baffled! I have articles published and my own website for awareness of AIPA and other rare/undiagnosed medical conditions and how I've been able to naturally treat them. Some people do not realize that the PM, even Ainterol PM, has to be used properly. Fully balanced diet with lots of vitamins and protein, lots of milk, using it thru the skin with quality carrier oils (called transdermal delivery) is best for breast growth because the PM doesn't get destroyed by stomach or liver, Calcium supplement or lots and lots of milk, NO ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE (blocks the bodies use of any estrogen), avoid fatty foods (ie. fast food- certain fats block PM absorption), lots of massaging properly. You can't just pop some pills, rub on some cream and expect miracles in a month or 2. I didn't start seeing dramatic size increases until 3 months and I've had to take very, very good care of my self health/diet wise. Maybe if it's not working for some, they're not doing what they should be doing to get the full benefits. OR maybe estrogen (PM) treatments will not work alone for some and a progesterone treatment needs to be added as well. When my bodies progesterone levels raise beginning about 10 days before my period, is when my breasts become sore, lumpy, and grow EVERY month. I can not add progesterone cream to my routine because I'm allergic to it and the PM is what has kept me from severe reactions to my progesterone. I have recently marketed my cream for treatment of various female related medical conditions due to requests to sell from women suffering medical conditions that doctors have not been able to treat or those that can not have synthetic/harmful hormone treatments. My cream can also be used for breast growth but I won't, drop my web address here because I don't want to be harassed as a spammer. I honestly do not care if I sell anything, my goal is to help other women with medical problems so they do not have to suffer the ways I have suffered. I can be found on hubpages, my hubber name is She-rah, the articles are called "I'm Allergic to My Hormones!" if anyone wants further info on my autoimmune disease and treatment. Just wanted to respond to the question regarding Ainterol PM and let the person know that it does work for breast growth and many other things if used properly! Everyone is an individual with individual hormonal needs.

Finally.... the long anticipated Ainterol results which I promised to post here.
July 1 2010 at 11:22 PM High Hopes (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry folks. Having purchased 5 months worth of Ainterol and promised members regular updates on this forum I promptly lost the site until now!)

Anyway I have been taking GABA (to promote human growh hormone)with my Ainterol. I lapsed with the Oestrogenic seeds though after about a month and a half -but don't think they were doing much anyway.

Well my breasts are perhaps marginally firmer and 'sometimes' even fractionally fuller -oh and one slight 'plus' possibly is that when I 'do' lose a few llbs I don't seem to lose them from the bust as much as I used to. So maybe a very subtle difference then -but which may have been due to the GABA and not the Ainterol at all. I took my last Ainterol pill today and will be interested now to see if I lose anything up-top.

Not worth the money though. I'd taken advantage of an offer which gave me three tubs for about £30.00 and offered a refund if the pills don't work but only if you send back the empty tubs. However this is subject to what they call a 'restocking fee' which I think works out about a third of the total price originally paid and then in 'my' case there's also postage costs from the UK to add to that.... To my mind that's a bit 'naughty'. After all if a product doesn't work why should you pay a 'restocking fee'? It just means that the company can still continue to profit even if the product is a scam. The refund should be total. When other goods are faulty you are entitled to a 'full' refund if you retain a receipt and this is no different. So basically the quest for bigger boobs goes on....

I am not defending Anterol because it is wild pueraria mirifica.....well wild is wild. Not everyone reponds to Pm and may not respond equally.

Is it faulty.....that's questionable....Is it the highest quality, certainly not!

C

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8301
iv seen a whole cup increase at least using ainterol pm

Hi MydreamisaGcup,

Which one should I order is it this one AINTEROL Butea Superba PURE-D 500 - Capsule 500mg. Or liquid or powder..

Thank you

I am TS currently taking PM from ainterol and the spray. I have noticed quick pains and growth withing my breast. My butt is shaping well with my legs. Again I have taken things in the past with little effect but this seems to really be working. I will update with a pic month by month to show results.

Cali

Dis post was really helpful 2 me cuz I wasn't sure about tryin Ainterol but now I am convinced dat it is safe Big Grin
Lisa Baby

I am happy I found this site I have been taking PM ainterol 2pills a day for almost 90 days. Now that I made it to my last if my pills I been having extremely new symptoms. For example racing heart beat (the racing heart beat started at a month into using) , anxiety attacks, problems sleeping,hot flashes. Now the good part was I notice growth within two weeks with the breast exercise. Even my booty started to shape more. There was weight gain happening . And didn't change anything about my diet. Since I already eat well. I am 31 in shape I'm 130 in lbs. 5'9 in height. Oh one more thing ,after my period every month I notice a decrease in size and mood swings headaches umm but yes the pills work. I currently have a doctor appointment now hopefully I won't have to stop taking pm. Cause these anxiety attacks are to much. And let me state I have not had this problems till I started taking pm. I hope someone else can benefit from my pos

Hey guys! I have been taking PM capsules 2Xper day for past 3months as well as the spray, i have noticed a slight increase in my breast size from AB to full B, however i have had such bad side effects such as bad acne, abdominal weight gain, decrease libido, hair loss as well as irregular menstrual periods where i would miss an entire month of periods. Has anyone else experienced similar effects?
I stopped taking the meds and went to the Dr. and she found imbalanced levels of estrogen and progesterone hormones for which i will have to take birth control.
I am still using the spray, does anyone know if the effect is localized or can it diffuse to other parts of the body to cause side effects?
Thankss!

Hi guys, just wanted to tell you about my experience, I wanted to try it after losing weight and having breast fed 3 children. I bought the capsules, the liquid, the spray and the cream, I was on it for 2 1/2 months with absolutely no growth,no tingling, nothing, also my periods which had always been exactly 28 days, last 3-4 days and light, (I'm 45) had started coming every 17 days and lasting a week as well as spotting. I stopped taking them and I went to the drs because something didn't feel right, she sent me for an ultrasound and they found a 1.5" fibroid in my uterus. My opinion from doing research on fibroids is the increase in estrogen caused it because up until then I had no problems what so ever. I stopped taking them over 2 months ago and recently had my hormones checked and everything is ok and I'm not perimenopausal, I'm now taking maca because I read that it helps shrink fibroids as well as make your booty and boobs grow, so I will post any updates. I did start taking maca for a few days while on PM but stopped because I read it can counteract the PM.
I know everyone is different and some people have great results with PM, I just wanted to let you guys know my experience.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon