Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rainbow 

Hello ladies. This is officially my first post on this site and I'd just like to say thank you to all of you. I've just started researching NBE and found this site which is, to say the least, a wealth of information. However, this makes me really conflicted about the program I should devise for myself.Huh Personal stories show success with everything ranging from herbal cocktails with company brands like Zoft Gum and Breast Actives to generic herbal cocktails like mixtures of pueraria mirifica/saw palmetto/fenugreek/etc to suction methods to bovine ovaries. I know that the standard is that there is no standard and that a program or method that works for one may not work for another.

I'm at that stage where I'm ready to give something a go as I'm very self-conscious about my breast and it's beginning to interfere with my life:-/. There seems to be so much support and optimism here that I decided to start and share my NBE journey with all of you.Big Grin

I'm worried about investing a lot of time and money into a program that won't work. I was originally leaning to a generic herbal cocktail before learning about BO and the noogleberry. I decided, like other users, after seeing Cheryl1989's pictures that the 2 methods combined would be very effective. But I still haven't actively made a commitment....or a purchase lol. Would any of you mind sharing a comprehensive account of your journey (timelines, increases in size, methods, age, diet, exercise, even sleeping habits). This will help me to concentrate the information to statistics that may be very helpful to many women who share the same goals we do.

(I haven't yet measured my under/overbust, or taken before [/color][/size][/font]pictures, but I will post my information with this and everything else by the end of the week.)

Happy Breast QuestBig Grin

Firstly, welcome to this forum. You have certainly come to the right place. I have just recently embarked on NBE and am finding the information contained on these boards and the helpfulness of the members to be invaluable!
I too was totally overwhelmed by the options available for NBE and, like you confused with which to try. Not wanting to waste money on somethng that wasn't going to work. Like you say, no two people are the same and what works for some will not work for others. Patience is the key and I think you have to choose something and remained committed to it. So many people have had fantastic results with BO but it can take a good while before you start seeing any effects, as with most other routes to NBE. If BO doesn't work for you then there are many helpful programs laid out here that may do. You will not see overnight results from anything on this forum, from anything out there BUT there will be something that works for you. You just have to find it. Keep plugging away and you will get the results you want. Do not get discouraged on your journey and stay with this forum for the support it offers.
I'm not sure if you have seen Eve's forum atall. I believe it was this forums predecessor. Anyway, there is this 1 girl, Tigerlily, who had amazing results through massage and 'boobie food' alone. Look here [url=http://www.natural-breast-forum.netoutlook.co.uk/tigerl.html][/url] for her pictures and program page. I found it quite inspiring and, it could get you started at least while you are contemplating what you are going to do.
All the best and good luck on the start of your NBE journey. Keep us posted!

Thanks so much. You've been so helpful. I ordered my NB a few days ago. I'm so excited for it to get here. I'm just gonna use the NB and work on my diet, exercise and supplement taking habits for a couple months before I start BB...I can't wait!! Thanks again though Storm. You're a doll. Smile
What's your program? I don't really know how to navigate through the site to find the program && picture pages....

My Nb took excatly 1 week to arrive and I am in the UK. I know that to the US it takes about 2 weeks. I'm not sure where you are.

I think you idea of starting with the NB and then moving onto BB in a while is great. Firstly I think it will give your breasts a head start and get them o realise you want them to do something. Secondly while you are using the NB you can do more research regarding how you want to progress with your program.

I was going to start BB straight away, then I got a little whimpy and thought about trying herbs, Wonderup (inspired by Milani - check out her picture page) infact as the thought of trying to combine the correct amounts myself made my head spin. After much thought and reserach I realised that my body needs sometime without me messing with it's hormones. I am no doctor but for the last 18 years or so I have been on BCP, now depo provera (side effects driving me nuts ) pregnant or breast feeding. For my whole adult life my hormones have been manipulated in some way and I really want to take some time out to allow them to balance out naturally therefore, I am using Tigerlilly's massage technique, eating healthily and usiing the NB.
have you joined the NB forum? I'm flatty_natty there. The pictures section is inspirational and the noogleaholics over there will help you out with any issues you have when you start.

xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon