Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 cup sizes

has anyone gained 2 cup sizes??????

I wore a 34 A and now wear a 34C though it's a loose C. Though if I were to go by the bra calculators, I really didn't even qualify as an A when I got started. As one calculator told me. "If those are your true measurements, you don't need a bra." LOL

Mel

Mel: how long were you on BO for and what did you use??
But awesome! I think I'm starting at the same place as you according to bra calculations haha sad Sad but I'm glad I found this forum to change that!!!

I am so flat before. An airplane can land smoothly on my chest. LOL! My measurement according to a bra calculator is 32AAAA. My aim is to hit 32C. From 32AAAA to 32C I need to increase 5-6 cups. After doing BO for 1/2 a year I manage to reach 32AA so is 2 cups increase.

Crystalelle, how long did it take for you to start seeing some results? I am a week into BB and I have felt nothing and their is no growth. I know it's too soon but I can't help being disappointed. I hope to fill out an A cup. A B cup is wishful thinking.

1 week is seriously too early to determine anything. I am so flat that my mammary gland is only the size of a coin. I only get to feel something after more than 2 weeks. When I start growing my growth doesn't stay the first 3 months and only the fourth month that my growth is permanent.

You need to have a lot of patience when it comes to NBE.

Good luck!

justme467,

I used bountiful Breast and it took 6 weeks before I got my first growth spurt. It takes a bit of time I think for the BO to build up in a persons system enough to cause growth. After 6 weeks, once a month I had a 4 to 5 day time zone the week before my period where I would become very tender, then my measurements would bounce up about 1/2 an inch.

Mel

I grew 4 cup sizes so far in my entire NBE journey. Started a 32AA went to a 32B using zoft gum, then started pumping and taking Ultra Breast and went from a 32B to a 32D. So it is definitely possible, just keep at it!

crystalelle were you massaging or pump while on BO? or BO only?
anastasia how long were you pumping and using UB that u grew 2 cups?
ive tried everyythingg except BO and got no results. you girls successes give me hope! =)

I am only do BO and occasional massage (massage more when it is almost to my menses because it is nice to squeeze). LOL!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon