Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone therapy for Biological females?

Question 

Forgive me for my ignorance, but is it common for women to use hormone therapy for breast enlargement? I've just recently learned about Hormone replacement therapy for transgender people and I am wondering if it is so effective for biological males to achieve breast growth how come this method does not seem as popular for biological females?

Correct me if i'm wrong but hormone therapy increases the body's production of it's own hormone to trigger a "second puberty" while taking herbs adds plant hormone to the body which acts like human hormone...is that right?

Any input would be great. Cheryl if you are around it would be great to her what you think.

Hi hun, im no expert when it comes to hormone therapy but from what i know genetic females already have the hormones in the body and they are either unbalanced or something is interfearing with there production, so taking more estrogen and so on in the form of Transgender hormone therapy would just cause an overload and not really do anything to help or in worst cases the estrogen could be converted to testosterone which would not be good lol hairy chest and face anyone lol but i have heard that for women with low estrogen, hormone therapy is prescribed and does work, the menopause is a good example and breast size can increase. But the problem with taking prescribed HRT is its side effects and risks which compared to NBE is alot higher. But in the right circumstances i think hormone therapy can work for some women. You would need to see a doctor and get your hormones tested and go from there really. But like i said im no expert hun, this is just from things i have read and picked up on my journey. If im not on here hun and you have a question, just post on my forum as thats taking alot of my time at the mo lol its so hard work lol. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon