Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supershine

I found this video today for a Japanese product that seems to have herbal and maybe animal products in it, so i posted general. Has anyone ever heard of Supershine? Anyone tried it? The commercial is so sexist it's commical. But I wonder if it works! Supershine commercial

Supershine has been the topic of many conversations on this site, many have tried it and a few have made their own programs based on the ingredients in Supershine...

if you need any information or advice on it then i suggest you do your research on here...it will all be in the old site, check the archives.

hope this helps.

I searched "supershine" with no results, maybe I was looking in the wrong place? Anyhow, thanks! Smile

Try this link. It will take you to a search results page on the old general discusion site

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/search?searchterm=supershine&sort=match

I used it before. And it's not Japanese. They said that the product was developed by Japanese scientist, but the Japanese used on the box is incorrect and strange. If anything it's probably made by another Asian country. Also living in Japan and always looking at the Japanese bust up methods, I have never seen it sold here.

Anyways, I bought it and used it. I believe 4 months or so. No growth, what so ever. And it tasted horrible. Not to mention it burned a huge whole in my wallet.

Sort of a random note, I found this site because of Supershine. I was trying to look for people's results with the product and found this forum through the search results.

I forget who it was, but someone on the older forum had results from the product but I think got a blood clot or noticed they developed a breast lump from using the product and stopped.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...SUPERSHINE

this was the post that i was referring to..it took me FOREVER to find it, lol, because the search engine for the site refused to find it or anything Double D posted, which sucks, but i found it!

i hope this helps!!

Super boob- Thanks for sharing your experience. I'll cross that one off the list! Someone got a blood clot???? Yikes!

Cselestyna- I appreciate you finding this, thank you! I'm going to read through for sure; it's good to get the different perspectives. Who knows- maybe there are some ingredients in there that are beneficial and don't cause life threatening conditions? Wink

in the 5 years i have been on this forum i have never heard of anyone getting a blood clot form any type of NBE so i am not sure where that came from or who it come from but it is inaccurate as far as i know, the things tried on this site could not cause it.

however unhealthy eating, lack of exercise, genetics and many prescriptions including BCP DO have an adverse effect and can cause blood clots...

as for the main ingredients in supershine: collagen is a necessary part of being healthy especially as we age its a part of what makes us up, placenta contains many nutrients that are beneficial to our health, also papain is from papaya the fruit, the papaya enzymes that i take for my home made 'supershine' routine are the same thing, they are used commonly for aiding digestion and as a breath freshener.

I copied the routine Double D used and had success from, but i am taking much less additional supplements than her.

to make a cheaper form of supershine

most of us who've tried it use: collagen tablets(type 1 and 3)( usually in one tablet mixed together)
Swiss lamb placenta capsules
papaya enzyme tablets ( they are chewable)

those are the main things...i added omega 3.6.9 capsules to my daily routine, also the collagen tablets i bought are really soft so i put them in my magic bullet and made them into a really fine powder that i can add to my drinks instead ( the powder is best added to homemade milk shakes and smoothies so it all blends nicely...yummy for me!)

when i started this routine a long time ago i had so much stuff to take that got sick and tired of it all so i decided to eliminate a bunch of things and take only those 4 things to make it much easier and more pleasant...

i hope that this helps and eases your mind about anything, if you have any questions i am here to help!

The blood clot thing I read was I think about 2-3 years ago? I wasn't exactly a member of the forum, but was browsing around.

Now that I think about it, it might have been in the PM section because I was trying PM back then. So it probably wasn't supershine with the bloodclots.

But I do remember reading for sure about one of the girls taking Supershine had developed some strange lump(s) in her breast and stopped because she was scared of what it was. But this could also just be something like fibrocystic breast disease like I have. Which isn't caused by anything, but just randomly appears at a certain age. (about 60% of women in the world get it!)

So in other words, I don't think you need to be scared to take Supershine, at least not in the cautious way of taking something like PM.

Otherwise you should just be worried by the fact that it's not really a Japanese product. At least that freaks me out (what else could they be lying about?). And it just didn't work for me.

yeah it can be difficult when things just won't work..i have tried lots of things that didn't work and sometimes it feels like a keep wasting my time but then i remind myself that when they do grow it will be worth it, besides i am doing this for ME not for anyone else, so there is no pressure Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon