Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

had a small breast fibroma before, need help and advise with NBE, where to start?

Sad 

Hi everyone, I'm new here and very happy to find this forum and know lot of information from here.

I'm 21 now, my breast is about 30aaa...lol.. I tried some method since I was 18, like acupuncture and moxibustion ,cream but nothing works for me. what's even worse, I got a small fibromo in my breast due to endocrine disordersHuh (dont know if I can say like this), so I had to do the operation.

Since then, I become to repel any brast enlargement pills or cream cuz I dont want my poor little breast get even worse. However, I saw some of you in this forum got tremendous success, I'm so encouraged.

Now I'm using noogleberry only, which I believe is absolutely safe and none side effect for me. BUT now I want to try some herbal cream or pills. Can anyone give me some advice what I should take first? Since I really need safe product(I've already had a operation on my breastSad )
pills? creams? make my own massage oil?

Thank you so much, hope some one can hlep my 30AAA!

(I've post this thread yesterday, but it didnt come out...so I write it again)

Love,
Zoe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon