Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEED ADVICE FOR GENERIC BO ROUTINE

Hey guys! ive been lurking around this forum for quite some time and attained many great info from all you lovely experiences! i finally decided to become apart of this wonderful community! ive tried herbs and pm and didnt have any luck with that so im deciding to give BO a try...actually ive tried BB before but ive never maintained my temp or protein intake so this time im going for the generic round..BB is way too expensive for my budget!!

I am going to order all my pills from Swansonvitamins.com...i plan on taking my pills like this: ( This is primarily from Kari's program)

SwansonsBO 250mg: 7/daily......total: 1750mg /daily
taken in two doses...4 in the morning and 3 in the evening
(do you guys think i should take 6/daily which is a total of 1500mg...i wanted to take 1800mg which is what most ppl recommend, but with250mg/pill I cant have 1800mg exactly...1500mg-1800mg should be ok for starters right, what do you guys think?)

Raw Pituitary 80mg: 2/daily....total:180mg/daily
(is this too much pituitary? should i just take 80mg/daily..i would have to find 40mg/pill. ALSO I AM 22 years old so i know it is recommended for ppl under 30 to take 1000-3000mg of L-Arginine before bedtime INSTEAD of pituitary...however pituitary is in BB and i know that teens can take it and I have take it before....kinda torn on which one to take pituitary or L-Arginine...what do you guys think??)

L-Tyrosine 500mg: 2/daily....total:1000mg/daily

Kelp 250mcg: 1/daily......total: 250mcg/daily
(taken with morning dose)

ALTERNATE ROUTINE

SwansonsBO 250mg: 3/daily....total: 750mg/daily

Solaray Female Caps (220mg BO, 20mg Pituitary BO): 4/daily
total: 880mg BO, 80mg Pituitary
(however, there are more ingredients that im not sure would be good to add in...these are the ingredients in the Solaray Female Caps:
PROTEIN....1Gm
IRON.........3.7Mg
SODIUM.....15Mg
OVARY(BOVINE)....220Mg
UTERUS(BOVINE)....200Mg
Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis)(Root)....100Mg
MAMMARY (Bovine)....50Mg
CLOVES (SYZGIUM AROMATICUM)(FLOWER)...35Mg
PITUITARY (Bovine).....20Mg
Proprietary Blend BLACK COHOSH (CIMICIFUGA RACEMOSA)(ROOT), LICORICE (GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA)(ROOT), RASPBERRY (RUBUS IDAEUS)(LEAF), PASSION FLOWER (PASSIFLORA INCARNATA)(F
.........125mg
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin (capsule), calcium fluoride 6x, sodium chloride 6x, silica 6x, calcium phosphate 3x, calcium sulphate 3x, ferric phosphate 3x, potassium chloride 3x, potassium phosphate 3x, potassium sulphate 3x, magnesium phosphate 3x, sodium phosphate 3x and sodium sulphate 3x

(would the dong quai root counteract the BO? Are there too many ingredients in this supplement?? what do you guys think??)

L-Tyrosine 500mg: 2/daily....total:1000mg/daily

Kelp 250mcg: 1/daily......total: 250mcg/daily
(taken with morning dose)

BEFORE I GO AHEAD AND ORDER MY PILLS, I WANTED ADVICE FROM YOU GUYS, WHO KNOW MUCH MORE THAN ME!
ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT!
THANKS!!

I'm doing the swansons bo and pituitary also. I like your first routine. I'd start off with with 1500, you can always add more if you need to. I take 2 of their pituitary a day for a total of 180. I think that amount is just fine. I was taking more with a different brand, but I saw no difference when i lowered the dose.
I really haven't had a problem with low temp, so I'm sure some of the other members could give you some advice on that. I do take the Ltyrosine and kelp.
Good luck!!

i think that if you have temp problems, you should try and fix that first, itsjust4gun91, made a thread about temp problems, and then after you have your temp fixed, you could order the BO, cos sometimes temp problems are not only because of bad tyroid functioning,there are a whole lot of other, reasons, good luck qith your program.

hey guys thanks for your reply!!! i had a thyroid test a few months back and it everything came back fine, but my feet are ALWAYS cold!!!Dodgy

whats the best way to higer my temp? should i take l-tyrosine for a few days? or kelp?

bellalily: hows your progress coming? how old are you if you dont mind me asking because im just worried since im under 30 the pituitary pills might mess with my growth hormones

I'm in my 40's. I think I initially started taking the pituitary because the bb pills contained them. The members on here seemed to have good results from that, of all ages. My hands and feet are cold all the time too. I think more a circulation thing, and for me I also had low iron.
I've done really well on the bo. I've gone from 31 3/4 inches...to 35...so far. I'll have to look back at my program page, but I think it's been in 6 months.
Good luck, and I hope this helps. Do check out the temp thread.

I think your first routine sounds good also and a bit easier to stick to.

I'm currently on UB and this is my first month, I started on the 3rd. But, I only ordered a 2month supply just to test it out first.

--I'm thinking of switching to Swanson's generic though, just with concerns of where UB really gets their ovaries from...But, if I did that, do you guys think that'd mess me up, if I jumped from UB (2months) and then going generic??

---ALSO, with UB do you guys think it's okay to add pituitary to my regimen? I'm planning on getting it from Swanson also, but I'm probably only gonna take 80mg a day.

@jasminerocks: Ehh, I never thought about pituitary messing with my growth hormones, that concerns be a bit, since I'm only 19. But, from reading what others had said, it shouldn't affect it. Why did you decide to take 2 pills of pituitary instead of 1?? oh and is it fine to take two L-tyrosine a day? I've only been taking one in the morning. maybe i'll ramp up my intake on that too.

good luck!

RE: NEED ADVICE FOR GENERIC BO ROUTINE
hey guys, i ordered 12 bottles of BO which should last me about 3 months and also ordered the pituitary, l-tyrosine, kelp, and womens prime multivitamin...all from swanson...i used a coupon code:THANKYOU which takes off $10 for purchases up to $75.....all together i spent a little under $90 for 3 months supply! beats BB!

hey justme467, i initially decided to take 2 because i am going to split my BO into 2 dosages/day. I might go to the drug store and see if they have pituitary 40mg so i can take one with each dosage, but for now im probably going to take 1 pituitary pill a day with the morning dosage.....is there a reason you would only take one?? how's UB working out for you?? I didnt want to try it because i was concerned about the source of their BO and their website looked a bit off...i dont think it should effect you if you switched to swanson because its till BO...let me know what you decide!

ill keep you guys posted! hope BO works out for me!!! im down to my last hope

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!

(24-07-2010, 04:55 PM)jasminerocks Wrote:  RE: NEED ADVICE FOR GENERIC BO ROUTINE
i used a coupon code:THANKYOU which takes off $10 for purchases up to $75.....all together i spent a little under $90 for 3 months supply!...

That was a good way for you to save your money jas. I have been also bought my vitamins with discounts. Just to follow what’s my doctor prescribed, I really need to use coupons to buy all the medicines that I need. Super Bowl Commercials 2011 Coupon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon