Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

storm_in_an_a_cup's program

(26-07-2011, 01:49 PM)storm_in_an_a_cup Wrote:  Stopped taking Pm on day13 now 2 day later when I thought ovulation would occur I have bleeding! Huh
Not too much,just that yucky old muddy stuff (gross I know!)
I am hoping that this is just a blip due to the strength of the PM (hope hope hope!)
I am going to carry on regardless and just wait and see, no other side effects at all and hope it clears up, if not now then after a few cycles.
fingers crossed.

Hi Storm,

When I started PM I had some bleeding on and off and my TOM was painful, I am taking it through the whole month..I think it is the body adusting and the strenght too..just my opinion.. but I dont have the bleeding anymore and my TOM is due around the 5th..I was also getting cramps while I was getting that bleeding and during the TOM..so as of now so far no in between bleeding..I am going into my 2nd month of PM..on the 17th it will be 2 months..hope that answered you concern..Big Grin

(26-07-2011, 03:04 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  
(26-07-2011, 01:49 PM)storm_in_an_a_cup Wrote:  Stopped taking Pm on day13 now 2 day later when I thought ovulation would occur I have bleeding! Huh
Not too much,just that yucky old muddy stuff (gross I know!)
I am hoping that this is just a blip due to the strength of the PM (hope hope hope!)
I am going to carry on regardless and just wait and see, no other side effects at all and hope it clears up, if not now then after a few cycles.
fingers crossed.

Hi Storm,

When I started PM I had some bleeding on and off and my TOM was painful, I am taking it through the whole month..I think it is the body adusting and the strenght too..just my opinion.. but I dont have the bleeding anymore and my TOM is due around the 5th..I was also getting cramps while I was getting that bleeding and during the TOM..so as of now so far no in between bleeding..I am going into my 2nd month of PM..on the 17th it will be 2 months..hope that answered you concern..Big Grin

thanks beachbum!

The bleeding continued and turned into what i guess is a normal period. I have cut down now to 500mg once a day and ordered spray to use aswell.
many thanks for your reply.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon