Poll: what is your average body temp? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
96's
20.00%
20.00%
97's
46.67%
46.67%
slightly low but normal after ovulation
13.33%
13.33%
normal
13.33%
13.33%
was low, but now fixed
6.67%
6.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body temp poll

So after a suggestion on another thread, I thought I would post this to get a better idea of just how common low body temp is. Mel

I also didn't know that there was a body temp. problem....but now after reading this forum and after I was interested in trying the BB pills...I figured out that my body temp before my ovulation is very low...something around the 36.4-36.5 Celsius...but after I ovulate my body temp. is regular 36.8-37 Celsius...
so I see that it's o.k.!
If one day I will order the BB then I will know that I wont have to take the other supplements... Smile
Wish you all luck on your journey to bigger boobage!!!
Wink

I think it's also helpful to mention how you measured your temp (underarm or oral) because if you take it in your armpit you have to add 1 Fahrenheit, but oral is the most accurate. To add confusion to that if you chose oral, did you place the tip of the thermometer on top of your tongue, under your tongue, or under your tongue to the left or right of the center where "heat pockets" are located. Naming all these spots might make me sound crazy lol but I tried measuring my temp in all these different places and my digital thermometer had varying results. For example I popped it in my mouth above my tongue and I had a low 97 reading, put it under my tongue got a bit higher, placed it on either heat pocket and got a perfect mid-high 98. I'll keep trying to see if these readings are consistent and not a figment of my imagination. Wink

I put my digital thermometer under my tongue....But I didn't know that I have to put it in the center...I will try to measure it again tomorrow....I will see how it goes...
Thank you for the info!!!

Sorry I should have been more specific it is recommended you take the reading from a heat pocket location. There are two heat pockets under your tongue (not in the center) either to the left or right. It's near the back of your tongue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon