Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

herb dosage 500mg or 3x500mg per day? HELP PLEASE!

Hi guys,
I only just heard about NBE a month ago. So I'm a complete newbie and so grateful for this site and everybody's suggestions!!

I've read through a lot of threads and bought the FG, SP, WY and starflower oil but I'm so confused about dosage!! I saw in a couple of threads that people talk about taking caps three times a day and to make sure its at least 500mg, but I'm confused whether it should be about 500mg per day or per take (ie.1500mg per day). Also none of the caps have the actual weight, they just say 'equiv. to dry extract of 1000mg'. Does that mean one pill is enough?

PLEASE HELP!! I really don't want to 'over do' it and throw my hormones completely off balance (probably resulting in acne and god knows what else) and I don't want to 'under do' it and just waste time and money.

Thanks so much

(20-07-2010, 10:15 AM)boobilicious wannabe Wrote:  Also none of the caps have the actual weight, they just say 'equiv. to dry extract of 1000mg'.

Are you sure? Is it even legal to sell products without the actual quantity/weight being stated?

I'll ask at the chemist exactly what 'eqiv to dry seed 1000mg' means on the weekend I guess.

I would still really like to be advised on what what quantities most girls are taking, especially for Fenugreek, because I heard it can potentially cause breakouts.

Well the 500mg per day you mentioned above would be a very small amount of fenugreek.

Hi,
I'm fairly new to this too but I have been taking Greenbush enhancement blend of fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto. Each capsule is 575mg and I've been taking 3 capsules 3 times a day which is 1725mg of each herb per day. I started with 1 capsule 3 times a day then went up to 2 caps 3 times a day and now 3 caps 3 times a day. It's unlikely you'll have any side effects from these herbs but I was told to up the dose gradually. Hope this helps.
Shay

If it says "equiv. to dry extract of 1000mg" I would assume it means each capsule is 1000mg of fenugreek, which is a bit much in terms of starting out a routine with. Maybe you can save those and purchase smaller caps that are about 500mg and use those.
Also when people say 3 caps a day they mean 3 caps of 500mg each, which would total 1,500mg/day. This is a good dose to gauge how much herbs you need to take but you should start with 500mg total/day when ramping up.
Smile 

Thanks so much for all your help guys!!

Now I understand what everybody means by 'ramping' too. You're right btw, 1000mg was probably too much for my first day, cause I woke up the next day with a breakout, which I haven't had in months!! I think its all good now though.

Also, I found a really good site that tells you all about different nbe herbs and how they work!! Maybe someone posted this already, but in case they haven't it's http://www.botanicalbeautylab.com/beautybeherbs.html. I think I'll put this up later as a separate post, so everyone sees it. The site has heaps of helpful info!!!

Best of luck to everyone with their boobies!!!

In the archive site I once came across an old post on limits. This what it said. About these two herbs a day.
You must never take more than 3600 mg/d of fenugreek.
You must never take more than 5000 mg/d of saw palmetto.
If I remember correctly this info. came fromm fennel fairy or wahaika.
I am afraid that is all I have right now on the subject. You might want to doa search in the old and new forums and see if anyone else posted on limits.

if you are just starting out then NBE can be VERY overwhelming! you have many options and many work.

first you mentioned herbs...if you are going to be doing herbs and aren't sure where to start or what to take then i suggest you do EveM's program, she had amazing growth and many others have used her program, check her program page for information on that it has all the doses right there.

also you can try tigerlily/fengshui's programs which is massage and chicken feet soup with other "boobie" foods, both their pages are a wealth of information on the program and you can find the massage easily on the site.

*just a note, every program should include massage it helps to drain blocked lymph nodes in the breast and stimulates breast growth.

another path you could try is hypnosis, i recommend Wendy Friesen, but others have found success with different programs which are located in the hypnosis forum.

if you can't decide which to do then you could do a bit of all of them, EveM's program is herbs and massage if you add boobie foods and chicken feet broth then you have both EveM's program and Fengshui's, add hypnosis to that and you have a powerful program..

if you don't do hypnosis then remember to visualize, this is a very powerful technique and many members ( i don't know if they still come on the forum) have grown simply from visualizing.

i hope that this helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon