Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HopefulFC19's Routine and Progress

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS PAGE THIS IS MY PERSONAL RECORD OF PROGRESS...SEND A PM IF YOU HAVE COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS
THANKSBig Grin

24YO
5'7
130lbs
2 kids breastfed both over a year, last feeding was MARCH 2010.
was a FULL 32 B-small C b/4 kids. Swelled to a D during nursing and currently a defalted...a or b
30 under breast
33 fullest part of breast
3 1/2 inches from nipple to crease left and right breast
No disorders/abnormalities/not on BC
I eat well, high protein intake (shakes and proteing bars)

ROUTINE:
1000mg 3xDAy of Fenugreek, Flax oil, WildYam, EPO
1 multivitamin
1 capsule of Milk thistle 2Xday
*was starting to ramp up Saw Palmetto but it was giving me headaches so scratch that
Massage Oil consist of EPO, Fenugrek,Flax oil WY, EVO

Started on June 25 2010 with Fenugreek,WY and EPO
Later that evening started to feel what I hope are growing pains. Like when my breast used to fill up with milk that slightly sharp flowy tingle

June 28-29 got Wonderup. Added it and wasnt feeling any more tingles or pains. Maybe overdosing. Massaged and applied heat b4 and after with heat pad 15 min. 10 min each breast

July 7 took WU out of routine. Added SP. Headache.
Right breat seems to be getting some fatty tissue back in it. Not so deflated. Left also but not as much as right.

July 8 Added Milk thistle 1 tab. 2xday also added cocoa butter firming cream. Massaged

July 12-16 went on vacation and no supplements so thatll probably set me back.

July 17-18 Started again and tingles yea!!! Cant tell anything as far as size but im hopeful.

Going to definetly massage more!

My sad puppies...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OMG had fenugreek tea bout 30 min ago..it was horrible..bout threw up a few times...just had to chug it..massaged right more than left since thats the more deflated smaller one..heat 15min.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon