Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im getting a boob job!

Im getting a boob job!
February 18 2009 at 2:29 PM NattyNat (Login NattyNat)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

I've finally decided to get a boob job! I had 2 consultations yesterday in London with Transform and Mya. I have two appointments next week with a surgeon from each place. I'm so excited! I did the rice test and I think I'm going to go for either 325cc or 350cc cohesive silicone gel implants. Not sure which company I'm going to go for yet as I still have a consultation next week at The Harley Medical Group. I'm planning on having the surgery in March. After years of trying natural methods with no success its time to stop being depressed and have the boobs I want. I'll keep you updated with how it all goes. ^_^ If anyone in the UK is thinking about getting it done feel free to ask me questions and I'll try my best to answer them.

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Lovebundle
(no login) Re: Im getting a boob job! February 18 2009, 9:15 PM

Best of luck to you. I hope you will feel great about your new breasts.

Edit Message Delete Message

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Im getting a boob job! February 27 2009, 3:20 PM

I have seen many implants after working in a strip club as a waitress, but the only ones I have seen that looked real were the silicone gel ones.

Everyone had told me that this girl had implants and I did not believe them. Finally I worked up the courage to just come out and ask her. She said "yes!" to my surprise. I felt them because she insisted and they felt pretty real too.

I am trying natural methods for now, but if I do not reach my desired size I might save up for implants and get silicone gel ones.

I get really depressed at times and take it out on my husband which has put a strain on our relationship. He tells me I "can" get implants only because I would be happy about myself and then I would be happier with him. I do think that if you have small breasts and want implants so you have a better self image is not a bad thing.

I want to try natural methods first just because it would be better not to have to go through surgery not to mention the healing, as well as having to replace them. But I am sick of feeling this way about myself and if it costs money to fix the way I feel then it is money well spent. Because to feel good about yourself is virtually priceless.

NattyNat
(Login NattyNat) Consultation Update February 27 2009, 3:51 PM

Hi Everyone,

I had all my consultations so heres the info:

Transform: did not like the surgeon, staff were friendly. Cost: £3500
Mya: loved the surgeon, staff friendly. Cost: £3750
Harley Medical Group: did not see surgeon as I decided to go with Mya but staff friendly and informative. Cost: £4750

I decided to go with Mya and as I really liked my surgeon and the staff were not pushy or trying to just 'get the sale'.
I was stuck between the sizes: either 340 which would be a C cup or 380 which would be a C/D cup. I think I'll probably go for the 340 as I think it would look more natural. I'm not to bothered about having huge boobs, I just want to be able to fill a bra and a full C cup would be perfect for my size. I stressed to the surgeon that I want a natural look with a bit of hang like real boobs. He said this will happen over time but as I have thick strong skin it may take longer for my skin to get that stretch. I don't mind the wait!

I'm booking the op for 18th March as an overnight stay. I'm so excited!

The way I see it is that if I don't get the implants I'll have to continue living my life unhappy and feeling like I'm missing out on making my life the best it can be. After all, we only have one life so if we have the opportunity to make it better, why don't we!

Bikinis here I come!

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Im getting a boob job! February 27 2009, 4:36 PM

I totally agree with you nattynat! Be happy! Studies show when you are happy, you are able to become more successful. Consider it an investment in your future happiness

Can you send us some before and after pictures?

I wish you the best in your journey....

I am almost to the point of trying to get implants the only thing stopping me is the money !

Debbie
(Login overinoz) Re: Im getting a boob job! March 26 2009, 6:29 AM

I have been on the 'nbe' journey for 1yr now with an 1" growth, with the money I've spent on all the pills & potions I could've had a pair by now, but anyway I'm going to keep going for a while longer. I was wondering are they putting the implants under or over the pec muscles. Please come back & give us some good news. I had a facelift over a yr ago, & it was the best thing I've ever done, I also had a great surgeon (did a lot of research to get him) So I wish you all the very best.

Ashley
(no login) Re: Im getting a boob job! March 26 2009, 8:59 PM

I hear you debbie on all the money spent!

I have been doing thiss on and off now for about 3 years. I have spent so muc money on this that did not work that I could have saved up and gotten implants. I am really trying to be patient, but its hard. I have found a routine that seems to work so I might try to stick with it for a while longer to see if I can reach a full D or DD. If I do not get to a full D then I will be saving for implants too. I just want to feel good about the way I look and having boobs makes me feel like a woman.

Breast uplift - breast augmentation - nipple reduction
August 20 2006 at 12:44 PM Carrie (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life's too short to worry about negatives. I intend to make the best of myself as soon as possible and I'm looking at having a breast uplift with possible augmentation and nipple reduction. Get it all done together!

Author Reply

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Breast uplift - breast augmentation - nipple reduction January 5 2007, 10:10 AM

I heard someone else talking about nipple reduction recently, but I don't understand what the deal is with that. I thought big nipples were voluptuous? I'm surprised that women want to have smaller nipples, I can't see the attraction of itty bitty nipples at all. Maybe there's something about nipples I don't know?

Barbara
(no login) Re: Breast uplift - breast augmentation - nipple reduction July 13 2007, 10:15 AM

It's the first time I've heard of nipple reduction. I'm surprised to know that such a thing exists.

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Breast uplift - breast augmentation - nipple reduction July 25 2007, 6:59 AM

I think the original poster means areola reduction, which is quite common with a lift and/or reduction surgery. It can roun out the shape of the nipple area and give the breast a more uniform and youthful appearance. While there is a procedure to reduce the actual nipple, it's not very common and is risky. You can lose sensation due to scar tissue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon