Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello

i am new on here. i am 13 and i am flat chested. i dont kno how to massage i mean which direction do u go? how do u massage? what do u use to massage with? all my friends have big boobs except me. it sucks. i dont kno how to even start to massage? plz someone help me out♥thanks(:

You're only 13 hun, you have a long way to go! And trust me the ones that develop that fast, end up sagging to their knees by the time they are in their 20's! I know I'm 22 and have friends like that. I know you might not want to hear this, but you still have alot of time to grow, be patient. I know when I was your age I felt the same way, I wanted bigger ones thinking that would attract more boys, get that particular boy to notice you. But the fact is, boobs are boobs. Boys that age are immature, they take alot longer than girls to grow up lol. The best thing for you would be massage, it would bring blood flow to the area, help them grow healthy, etc. etc. It will help their shape as they grow as well. Also you can make sure your diet is good, plenty of proteins, you can take a look at the booby food thread on here, and start eating more of those foods. As far as massage techniques, take a gander at the massage section there are videos and massage techniques posted there. I wouldn't massage with anything other than like baby oil or cocoa butter lotion for your age. Massaging with herbs shouldn't be done in my opinion until you are done with puberty which for some could be in their 20's.

For you I would stay away from herbs, PM, etc. and you can't do BO (bovine ovary) or other glandulars until you have had your cycle for at least 2 years. And I know at your age I had just started mine. Hope this helps, and if you need to know anything else, just ask. Good luck!

I totally agree with Anastasia. There is no hurry in growing up. Stay away from any oral NBE. If you want to try the massage you can try the chi or tiger lily massage. You can use aloe vera gel. Don't put anything with hormone in it means no NBE herbs. The gel alone will give you lubrication so to ease the friction.

Take more protein such as lean chicken or fish!!

Hi AllyHeart
I second everything said already. You are so young yet. You could well have another 7 years of growth in you. Give yourself time. Boobs get in the way when you are young and either inhibit your activities or get ruined because of them. This is a bit of an extreme example, but a true one never - the - less. I had a friend who grew to a 34DD by the time she was 14 and my goodness didn't she love that. She would show them off something crazy. Her favourite activity was to trampoline after school with no bra on because of all the attention she got. She's 35 now and lordy she almost needs to tuck her boobies in her panties before she goes out else she'll trip over them! She is saving up for a costly reduction and uplift because she is so unhappy. My Mother has 36 C breasts and didn't even start to grow until she was 17. Just hang in there. I agree with Anastacsia though, massage can't be a bad thing right? With NON herbal creams. It could help when you do grow it may well help to prevent any stretch marks (not that you will necessarily get them anyway so don't worry). All the best!Wink

I agree with what everyone has said. Listen to Anastasia, she is very wise and experienced in NBE and many other things.

You are very young and still developing. Your breast won't just pop out over night, they will develop when they can. Everyone is different. And it's not always genes. An example, my mom didn't actually develop any breast until she was 19. I started to develop at 12-13 but didn't develop much.

Just think positively and I'm sure things will come out nicely. Hang in there and best of luck to you.
Heart 

(27-07-2010, 12:53 PM)Super Boob Wrote:  I agree with what everyone has said. Listen to Anastasia, she is very wise and experienced in NBE and many other things.

You are very young and still developing. Your breast won't just pop out over night, they will develop when they can. Everyone is different. And it's not always genes. An example, my mom didn't actually develop any breast until she was 19. I started to develop at 12-13 but didn't develop much.

Just think positively and I'm sure things will come out nicely. Hang in there and best of luck to you.

well thank u all Smile i thank u a million times for all ur advice. i am glad to kno that i might have 7 or so years left, but my mother has small boobs and shes 39 and i wonder does that mean since i am her kid i will also have small boobs? once again thank u all verry muchSmile

Hi Ally
Don´t worry about your mom´s size, you are just her daughter, not a clone!! Smile
You´ll find that mothers and daughters can have very different bodies, for instance in my case I have the figure of my grandmother from my dad´s side, who was very thin! I also have big breasted cousins who are not at all like my aunt who is flat as a board. So you can´t predict much in the matter of genes.
This sounds very grandmotherly but just enjoy your time of not much boobs for now, you have all the rest of your life to worry about that. I can very much relate to that feeling of having friends with bigger boobs at your age, I was the same, but some years later those girls were already worried about sagginess while mine were perky and nice.
I agree that massage would be a good idea though, also to maintain the health of your boobs and to help you get to know your body.
Good luck!!

(27-08-2010, 01:42 AM)Bibi Wrote:  Hi Ally
Don´t worry about your mom´s size, you are just her daughter, not a clone!! Smile
You´ll find that mothers and daughters can have very different bodies, for instance in my case I have the figure of my grandmother from my dad´s side, who was very thin! I also have big breasted cousins who are not at all like my aunt who is flat as a board. So you can´t predict much in the matter of genes.
This sounds very grandmotherly but just enjoy your time of not much boobs for now, you have all the rest of your life to worry about that. I can very much relate to that feeling of having friends with bigger boobs at your age, I was the same, but some years later those girls were already worried about sagginess while mine were perky and nice.
I agree that massage would be a good idea though, also to maintain the health of your boobs and to help you get to know your body.
Good luck!!

thank u very muchSmile i am really really glad there are ppl on here for support. however i am still kinda sad that my friends have bigger boobs but then again if their boobs will be saggy later i cant really complainSmile but i think its important to say that i also have an older brother and sister. but they have a dif dad than me, same mother and my sister has bigger boobs than my mom. idk if that wuld mean anything or not? but anyways thank u very much i appriciate ur input☺Blush

Hi Ally from an old man with 46A boobs of my own. I have been reading a lot on this and other forums and one thing I have learned about breast development - just like English grammer for every rule about something there is a big long list of exceptions. Breast development seems to be dontrolled by 1) genetics, which means inheritance. Cheryl1989 elsewhere on this forum has developed large breasts. In her family, breasts tend to run big. But remember, there are numerous exceptions to that. 2) weight gain and excercise. You gain weight and you tend to put on breast size. Its just another place to store fat. And notice the olympic athletes. Some have breasts but a lot of them don't because there isn't an ounce of fat on them. 3) age. Lets face it, you have to go through puberty to get breasts, right? And I am sure others here can come up with many other factors that influence development but I ran out. What I am in my not so eloquent way trying to say is there are so many things that control breast development but very little we can actually do to change them. We can push the rules a bit with herbs, vacuum devices, etc. but nature is in charge. So for now, I have to reiterate what everyone here already has said, please be a bit patient. A bit of massage may get mother nature to take notice of you.
Just a note to the side, I just had this talk with a grandaughter of mine. She is a bit impatient too and she is in only in junior high. She didn't seem real happy with the patience bit but I hope I did some good with her.
By the way, a woman can be beautiful without breasts. A lot of it comes from being self confident, taking care of yourself in how you dress, keeping clean, pay attention to the details, personality. There is more to it than an hourglass figure. Ladies of the forum, want to input on this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon