Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how do i masage

i am 14 and am flat chestedSad all my friends boobs are big. i have read on here that masaging ur boobs can make them bigger. if so how do u masage, what do u masage with? which direction? i have so many questions. plz answer them and help meSmile thanks♥

Hi again Ally!

Here is a link to the massage technique that I am following. Please do not apply any herbal cream however. You are way too young and it could have serious implications on youtr hormones. Stick with a light moisturiser to not cause greasiness. Remember be consistent. Nothing happens in days sometimes weeks or even months. I suggest you try to incorporate this into your daily routine and try to forget about it being a way to increase your bust size but instead see it as a way to keep your breast skin and tone healthy for when you do start to grow naturally.
All the best.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91 Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon