Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 full cup size in 1 day!

hey everyone ,
i went up in 1 full cup size in one day just by eating foods with alot on vitamin e and 3 massages with vitamin e!

This sounds way too good to be true...

What did you eat? What massages did you do? How old are you?

I agree with cutelittlebunnie. I don't understand how a ton of vitamin e could cause so much growth. Plus, that's not very healthy for you anyway since vitamin e is a fat-soluble vitamin, which means it takes longer to break down in the liver, so therefore a buildup of vitamin e can be toxic to your health. I wouldn't recommend doing this.

i just think it might be a messurement mistake, u know that every time we messure we normally have 0.5 or 1 inch of difference,it could also bethat you had a little bit of swelling because of the massage, and that, combined with the wrong messurement might have created the illusion of the cup size increase.

Yes, that's what I thought too, Nessa. It makes sense actually.

That was what I was thinking when I first saw this post. Is the growth temp. Or just swelling in the tissues. It would be interesting to know how long it lasted.

andy

I agree. Okay so I'm a newbie but noticed growth after massaging yesterday. Obviously this was totally temporary but aint it funny how happy it makes you feel just to see (feel actually - nothing visable) that little bit of growth. Now I know why the Noogleberry must be so addictive! Heart
Tongue 

Well, I am a little confused by the first post, what did it say in there? No tips actually.. ..
One of my friend who is a doctor tells me that drinking a bottle of mile a day 6-7 days after the end of MC, will do help to grow your breast; and doing some exercise, some gentle stretch exercise will be better. you can try.

I agree with cutelittlebunnie. I don't understand how a ton of vitamin e could cause so much growth.

(02-08-2010, 02:47 AM)AnieL Wrote:  Well, I am a little confused by the first post, what did it say in there? No tips actually.. ..
One of my friend who is a doctor tells me that drinking a bottle of mile a day 6-7 days after the end of MC, will do help to grow your breast; and doing some exercise, some gentle stretch exercise will be better. you can try.

What is mile?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon