Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another small boobie problem :(

Alrighty, this is my very first post. So go easy on me. I'm 17 years old (i'll be 18 in four months) and i am a big girl who has small boobies D:
I'm a 40 B and i can't fill the B out and it's embarrsing for me. So I was wondering since i'm as young as i am i don't want to use pills or any type like that. What tequniques can i do (massages), or kind of breast pump i should try or anything like that. At this point i'm pretty desperate. My mom even makes fun of me. so i'm open for any suggestions or idea's.
Thanks a bunch
~Ash

Hi Ash, welcome to the forum hun.
I must say i think you've made a good choice avoiding taking anything because of your age as your body's prob still developing and there's still time for you to grow, but if you're unhappy there are some things you can try. Such as, hypnotherapy/subliminal cds, massage etc. Or there's the breast pump option. I have a noogleberry breast pump and that does seem to be the most popular/best around. I know that lots of women (and men) have had great success with it! So really its up to you, but i definately recommend looking around this forum and read, read, read! And if there's still things you're unsure on, just ask. When it comes to all things boobie there's no better place than here! Smile I hope this helps hun. Good luck on your journey and keep us posted on your progress.
Happy growing!
x Sky x

HI Ash. Welcome to the forum and I am glad you found your way here.
I agree with what sky said about not taking anything chemical right now. At least not without a better idea of what is going on internaly.

I am sorry to hear that your mother picks on you about this. My own mother used to pick on me about my weight. Many times now over the years. I wish I had sat her down and explained to her. That saying I should be ashamed of my weight was counterproductive. Over the years she eventually quit. I think my dad finally told her to hush about it. I believe she did it from a good place. But we all know where good intentions can lead.

The suggestions I would make to you are along these lines.

I would recomend begining a massage program with heat added via heating pad afterwards. You would want to add heat after a massage anyway, as it promotes breast health. (see our section on massage)

Tiger Lily reported growth with just massage and eating certain foods in her diet. Mostly chicken foot soup. We have a section here on the forum for foods to eat while on NBE.

For diet and massage.
Tigerlilys program
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...th+project

Cocolilys explanation of tigerlilys massage method
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91

A program for diet and massage.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...diet+alone

If you don't want to eat chicken foot soup. I understand. I believe you could take colagen in pill form. If that is not possible due to cost. I would look at gelatin since it is a building block for colagen. There are other suplements you can take that can help the growing process.
Look around the forum. There are many paths to breast enlargement. What works for one, may not work for another. The noogleberry is one option, Mine will be in next week. Hyptnosis, ringtones, magnetic therapy are other non herbal options. If you have questions, please ask.

Good growing and Good journey

andy

Well ash, im younger than you and im doung massages to ... 3 times a day wait a vitamin e lotion ...

(14-07-2010, 06:44 PM)skyblue Wrote:  Hi Ash, welcome to the forum hun.
I must say i think you've made a good choice avoiding taking anything because of your age as your body's prob still developing and there's still time for you to grow, but if you're unhappy there are some things you can try. Such as, hypnotherapy/subliminal cds, massage etc. Or there's the breast pump option. I have a noogleberry breast pump and that does seem to be the most popular/best around. I know that lots of women (and men) have had great success with it! So really its up to you, but i definately recommend looking around this forum and read, read, read! And if there's still things you're unsure on, just ask. When it comes to all things boobie there's no better place than here! Smile I hope this helps hun. Good luck on your journey and keep us posted on your progress.
Happy growing!
x Sky x
Thank you so much, normally i have a hard time with people being mature on this subject and most of the time i just get made fun of, but thank you so much for being nice Big Grin

(14-07-2010, 07:33 PM)Andy Wrote:  HI Ash. Welcome to the forum and I am glad you found your way here.
I agree with what sky said about not taking anything chemical right now. At least not without a better idea of what is going on internaly.

I am sorry to hear that your mother picks on you about this. My own mother used to pick on me about my weight. Many times now over the years. I wish I had sat her down and explained to her. That saying I should be ashamed of my weight was counterproductive. Over the years she eventually quit. I think my dad finally told her to hush about it. I believe she did it from a good place. But we all know where good intentions can lead.

The suggestions I would make to you are along these lines.

I would recomend begining a massage program with heat added via heating pad afterwards. You would want to add heat after a massage anyway, as it promotes breast health. (see our section on massage)

Tiger Lily reported growth with just massage and eating certain foods in her diet. Mostly chicken foot soup. We have a section here on the forum for foods to eat while on NBE.

For diet and massage.
Tigerlilys program
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...th+project

Cocolilys explanation of tigerlilys massage method
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91

A program for diet and massage.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...diet+alone

If you don't want to eat chicken foot soup. I understand. I believe you could take colagen in pill form. If that is not possible due to cost. I would look at gelatin since it is a building block for colagen. There are other suplements you can take that can help the growing process.
Look around the forum. There are many paths to breast enlargement. What works for one, may not work for another. The noogleberry is one option, Mine will be in next week. Hyptnosis, ringtones, magnetic therapy are other non herbal options. If you have questions, please ask.

Good growing and Good journey

andy

Thank you so so much it's extremely helpful to know there are people to help me with this. I have recently decoverd i have a chance i could be pregnant (i know i'm really young and everything, I'm on depo provara so it wasent really planned, i'm 100% protected every time i have sex. Condoms/birth control) my mother said it looks like my boobs are getting bigger and there sore. not like super sore but sore and i LOVE chicken, so i wouldent mind giving that a try. All of your advice and ideas are very helpful and once again thanks so much.

Hi Ash, welcome to the forum. You will find that most people on this forum are very accepting of different people and their situations.

I think more importantly than worrying about your breast size right now is for you to figure out if you are in fact pregnant or not. Go to your doc, if you don't want to do that, go to planned parenthood and they will give you a pregnancy test.

If you are pregnant you will have a whole world of different things you'll have to think about, your boobs will have to take a back seat for a while.

It's not very east to get pregnant while on Depo AND using a condom (by the way, kudos for being a smart girl! ALWAYS use a condom), but anything can happen.

l think you should handle the serious stuff first and then come back and take a look at the massage section of the forum.

Best of luck hun.

(15-07-2010, 06:18 PM)Amaven Wrote:  Hi Ash, welcome to the forum. You will find that most people on this forum are very accepting of different people and their situations.

I think more importantly than worrying about your breast size right now is for you to figure out if you are in fact pregnant or not. Go to your doc, if you don't want to do that, go to planned parenthood and they will give you a pregnancy test.

If you are pregnant you will have a whole world of different things you'll have to think about, your boobs will have to take a back seat for a while.

It's not very east to get pregnant while on Depo AND using a condom (by the way, kudos for being a smart girl! ALWAYS use a condom), but anything can happen.

l think you should handle the serious stuff first and then come back and take a look at the massage section of the forum.

Best of luck hun.
I know this might sound bad but i want kids. I'm out of high school and i have a boyfriend i've been with for 7 months and i'm serious about him, as he is about me. I have a extreme anexity problem, i've seen a doctor for it and i have been to a physcologist about it so the thought of me being pregnant does worry me a bit but i am ready to take full responsability, i have two jobs and my boyfriend is working on getting a better one but he has one. I still live with my mom which isn't so bad but i'm doing my very best to save up for an apartment. I infact have taken 2 pregnancy tests so far and they both came back no, one at the doctors and one at home, the doctor said take another one just in case and i agreed to it that most likely tomorrow i will take the third one. The symptoms have not gone away and i still feel the pressure in my ovarys area and if that comes back no i'm getting an ultra sound done, because if it's not a baby i'm sure it's something. But i'm willing to say i am doing all i can right now to support myself and maybe a comming family.

Welcome to the forum Ash! You´ll find a lot of helpful people here.
I´m very sorry your mom is making you insecure about your boobs btw. But I agree with the others that it´s best if you clear the bigger issues first, like what´s going on with those symptoms you describe, and then embark on growing boobs.

Anyway, just wanted to add that having kids will change your life completely and I think from then on the bond you have with your kid will be the most profound one you will experience. For me, having kids made me see that the relationship with their dad (with whom I was very serious) wasn´t as important as the one I had with them. When I was your age, I had the idea that having children with some guy was some sort of complement to the relationship with him, but then I found out that it was kind of the other way around. It was a bit of a surprise to find that out so I thought perhaps to bring it up, it would´ve helped me if I´d known that when I was younger.

(16-07-2010, 08:48 PM)Bibi Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Ash! You´ll find a lot of helpful people here.
I´m very sorry your mom is making you insecure about your boobs btw. But I agree with the others that it´s best if you clear the bigger issues first, like what´s going on with those symptoms you describe, and then embark on growing boobs.

Anyway, just wanted to add that having kids will change your life completely and I think from then on the bond you have with your kid will be the most profound one you will experience. For me, having kids made me see that the relationship with their dad (with whom I was very serious) wasn´t as important as the one I had with them. When I was your age, I had the idea that having children with some guy was some sort of complement to the relationship with him, but then I found out that it was kind of the other way around. It was a bit of a surprise to find that out so I thought perhaps to bring it up, it would´ve helped me if I´d known that when I was younger.
I understand what you mean, i do often hear it a lot and i do think about it, normally when you think of having a baby with you partner you think your bond will get stronger but your bond will also be split. Kid's are a big deal i fully understand that but if the father is willing to share are bond with a child then i give him the full support, not many men take that responsability. My father wanted a boy, he wanted the birthday to be halloween. Instead he had a baby girl, who was born November 2. When i grew up my dad didn't want me around. He was a heavy drinker and a very heavy smoker. He would always stay in the basement. So he was around but he didn't want me around. I'm 17 and i still don't know much about him.
BTW: took the 3rd pregnancy test and it was negitive. Most likely my symptoms are from my depo provara.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon