Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Darn you two, just grow already!!! (BO)

Hello There, new to the game and super hopeful! This is what Im startin/workin with:
F age 21, 135lbs
underbust: 30in
bust: 33inDodgy

So, Im four days into my new program and Im taking Ultra-Ent brand BO, 1000mg a day, and pituitary 400mg a day. Also, I have been taking 500mg a day of L-tyrosine and I eat a lot of protein anyways so Im ok in that category. I also threw in B vitamins and fish oil, why not.
In the morning I take the tyro, 400mg of BO, 200mg pitui, the B and fish. In the afternoon I take 200mg of BO. Before bed its 400mg BO and 200mg pitui. No body responses of any kind yet: swelling, tingling, heaviness, etc.
So Im starting to become a little discouraged even though its still very early in my program, but thats just me being impatient. I hope.. I recently heard questionable comments on BO and Depo Provera creating complications with growth, so thats where my doubts in this are leaking in. Because I dont get periods Im worried my program might not work.Huh Anyways, Im excited to run this for at least 3 months and hoping for something! If theres anyone out there that has any ideas for me, or thinks that my dosage amounts would be better changed please let me know! Im open to all comments and ideas, but of course I will do what I think is best for my bod. Thanks again all! Ill keep you posted!

ola! i like your name. fear not. think big thoughts (trust me they help) and good luck!

Just bought a few more rounds of BO and pitui from Swanson, waaay cheaperBig Grin so im super excited about that! Im thinkin happy thoughts everyday because I know how powerful the mind can be. So here's to a big ol happy couple!..uh, eventually Tongue

Good luck and remember BO takes time, so patience is the key.

Mel

If you're taking generic BO and not seeing any results I think you can slowly ramp up to as much as 2400mg/daily if needed.

How many bottles of the Swanson BO should I purchase to have enough for a month? How many pills need to be taken daily of it?

So Im almost a week into it, and I am considering adding another 200mg of BO (or 400, if that sounds smart? what do all you out there think?) and another 200 of pituitary, making the daily totals 1200mg (or 1400mg) and 600mg. Also, Im taking only 500mg L-Tyrosine and i was wondering if I should jack that up to 1000mg a day or maybe 1000mg everyother day? Does anyone have any suggestions on L-ty? Or on anything else for that matter?

hi 36A team
I was just wondering if 36A is your aim? Because from your measurements, if you don't mind me saying, you seem to be a 34 band rather than 36. I started off with bust 33.5, under 30, so I feel you when it comes to your size! My aim is to get to 37" which would make me a 34C. But anyway, I just thought I'd ask as I know how confusing bust sizes can be!
xxx

yes 34 but 36 is more comfortable. Rolleyes I wouls like to be a full b or even a c one day, but more than that probably not for me.

So after spending some time on the forum i think I am going to reduce my pituitary supplement back down to 400mg, and maybe even as low as 200mg a day. And I was also considering (sending back some of the pitui I just boughtDodgy and) getting some adrenal? Im not totally sure but that sounds like it may be a good idea. And I keep thinking about buying kelp, because I dont want to screw this routine up with a silly mistake like temp probs! Anyways, caught myself scratchin boobs in public and having what seems like tender armpit area around my lymph node zone. hope that last part is normal! But i think its progress, so hoping for the best! I'll keep you updated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon