Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those who can't get their BO to start or work...

Hi everyone!

I am starting this thread for those who is on BO whether generic, Ultra Breast or Bountiful Breast but has not yet get any results or growth after three months onwards taking the pills. I was going through all the threads and I find out that some people can't get the pills to work at all (no growth) and I would really hope other citizen of breastnexus that is actually doing BO which already working for them could chip in ideas lending hands to help those members who are struggling to grow on BO.

For those who are unable to get your routine to work, please tell us what is your routine like for example body temperature, type of protein you are taking, protein powder amount per day, your wake up time and sleeping time, all the supplements that you are taking as well and more insight information you think relevant so that we can see what went wrong with it.

I know for the fact that BO don't work for everyone though it work for the majority of us but I have this confidence if we all (people who have success) chip in ideas we can actually get more people to grow with BO. Sorry if I sounded like some kind of sales agent but I am quite motivated to help out! LOL!

Please don't feel shy to post we are here in this forum for the same objective!

Heart

I have been using BB (BO) for nearly 7 months. I've really slacked off in the last month or two because I have not seen any results yet. I haven't taken any supplements or protein for a month or so. I decided to start trying again, I still have 6 months left. Since yesterday I am taking 2 l-tyrosine everyday and 1 kelp every other day. I am also taking 1-2 scoops of whey protein. And of course my 2 BB pills. I get soreness in my breasts 2 weeks into my cycle, and it gradually increases until my period comes. But I have seen no growth yet, I don't even swell before my period (by this I mean no measurable increase). I am currently also using noogleberry for a month. My temperature is my biggest problem. It runs around 97.6-98.0F. I think the supplements helped a little before but it was still kind of low. I would really like this to work, so any suggestions? I know I need to raise my temperature, I wiil see if the supplements will do that in the next couple of weeks.

When my temp was low I started taking just kelp everyday as directed on the bottle, which was one per day of the one I bought and worked like a charm. So if you are doing that and your temp is still low I have no clue, maybe go to a doctor and see what they say?

Have you thought maybe it has something to do with your adrenals? I think Mel had a similar issue. If it's purely a low temperature problem I saw on the site Earth Clinic where someone has used coconut oil to raise their basal temp. I'm sure you could consume it internally as well. Hope you get some progress!

Low temperature is also a classic symptom of an underactive thyroid. I'm currently dealing with that issue right now. I had bloodwork done and everything came back fine but I have been checking my temp every morning because I want to start BB soon. It's been running low. Most mornings its about 97.4 and during the day I barely get up to 98.0. I'm going to buy a basal thermometer in the next couple of days because I guess they are more accurate than the other kind. I don't want to invest in BB until I'm sure that my thyroid is working properly. From a lot of reading I read, hypothyroidism can significantly effect breast development during puberty. I don't know if that effects anyone on here but I'm wondering if its a reason why I didn't fully develop.

Adrenals and Thyroid typically go hand in hand. If one is not functioning right, normally the other isn't either. The only reason mine was solely helped by the adrenal glandular supplements is because my adrenal had been an instant shutdown due to the chemo and the predisone. If I had not addressed it, my thyroid would have gradually begun to not function properly also.

Most people with adrenal or thyroid problems have had them for awhile and not known it, hence where both of them come into play. By the time most of us realize they are an issue, we've had years of low body temp and thought "hey, it's just how my body works."

If kelp or the L-tyrosine hasn't done it for you, then you need to begin looking at healing both the thyroid and the adrenal, because you can't fix one without the other, it just won't work. Some girls respond well to the kelp and some don't. I'm really afraid of taking it in high doses, but had found a study, where high doses were used and it fixed the temp problems. There's probably a link to the study in the body temp thread I had started a long time ago, along with the link to the metabolic temp website that helps you heal both issues to achieve good body temp, by using vitamins and glandulars. There is also a chart for symptoms to let you gage which is the most out of wack and what to address first.

I much preferred using the glandulars to take care of my temp. It was quick, simple and pretty cheap.

I've also read that BO puts a strain on the thyroid function as well, so when one begins taking it, even if theirs works properly it could begin overloading it, which is one of the reasons I think kelp and L-tyrosine is recommended to be taken with the BO products regardless of temp.

Mel

It is only logical now that you stop BB pills for now and get your temperature up. With the low temperature you are having not only you don't have growth but you are wasting the pills. Some supplement that is good to help you to up the temperature as mention by most of the members here are

1) kelp
2) l-tyrosine (1000mg/day)
3) DIM-plus (I have bloody nose when I take 4 per day and it certainly up my temperature too)
4) Women Multivitamins (Why women multi-vitamins because it is design to help woman's body. You can try NOW Multi-Food Complex for Woman, you can drop the individual kelp if you are on this)
5) Adrenal glandular or anything that could assist in adrenal fatigue
6) Cayenne pepper pills
7) Ginger pills
8) Jujube tea (Asian jujube tea are use in women after birth, keeping the body warm after drastic temperature drop after child birth)

If you are drinking water straight from the tap I would advice filtering it before drinking. Water that has been treated are a common reason why people this days has low thyroid functionality. If I am not mistaken it is due to the chlorine inside. Correct me if I am wrong.

I really hope this will help you!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm going to try and fix this temp problem of mine. I will start with my kelp and l-tyrosine,and if those don't help will start to look into other things. How long did it take you before seeing results with these supplements?

Just reading through everything on this site, it seems like a lot of people have low temperatures. I know I wrote earlier that I was dealing with a low thyroid but I'm not sure if that is what is necessarily causing my low temperature. When I went to the doctor, I also got my hormones checked and found out a few of my stress hormones are pretty high. I know that high stress levels play a huge part in adrenal fatigue. My doctor put me on magnesium and B-complex to help start the healing process but my temps are still really low. This morning I was at 97.29 and this afternoon I was only 97.34. Since my thyroid was checked and everything came back fine, I'm wondering if my low temperature is due to adrenal fatigue.

Mel, how high of a dosage are you taking of the raw adrenal and what brand?

Thanks, Marie

Sorry, I didn't stop in yesterday to read post. I was out celebrating my birthday.

Anyway, I used the natural sources brand of raw adrenal. My husband used their brand of raw thyroid and it did wonders for his temp and weight loss. Hiroshimo's disease runs in his family, but he won't get tested for it. pigheaded you know, but after only days of being on the thyroid, his temp bounced up to normal.

I only had to take the adrenal for two months, then was able to wean myself off of it over the next month and my temps remained stable.

Many gals have had their thyroid tested and been told they came back within the normal perameters, but just because they are not off enough to register on the docs charts as having a problem, doesn't always mean they are fine. If you don't see an improvement with the raw adrenal, then try addressing both. Also, make sure you go to the dr. rinds metabolic temperature site and go over his symptoms chart which will help you figure out which is playing the biggest part in your temp being low. I can't say enough about his website. It's a super source of help in this area.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon