Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Remember this post from Double_Ace?

Star 

I was not a member of these forums at the time, but I was searching the archive and I came across this post from Double Ace called "Never Again!", do you old members remember it?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...ever+Again!!!

What a great post! Very inspiring. I loved it because just yesterday I went down into my basement to work out and I just threw on a small tank top with no bra (something I would have NEVER done, purely because I've always been embarrassed about my perk-less breasts) and thought, oh well, I don't give a damn today.

Well when I got down there and started working out, I took a look at myself in my workout mirror and saw the shape of my boobs though my shirt and I thought they looked quite nice actually! I've got a great shape even without the perk. So There I am in my basement lifting my shirt up and modeling my boobs in front of the mirror, turning to the side, jumping up and down, and lo and behold if they didn't look that bad at all, actually I think they looked just fine! They were pretty damn nice small lil boobs in fact! Now, I'd still like to give them a little lift, but I realized after hearing all you wonderful ladies supporting and complimenting each other on their boobs, I must have learned to appreciate mine a little more too.

I love that you ladies are seeking to improve something about your body that you are not satisfied with, but with enough love for you body to not put yourself through surgery torture. I just want to say it's important to find something that you DO like about your boobs, even if it's simply that they are your own and not some heaping lump of silicone or salt water.

Believe it or not there are men out there who think even the smallest boobs are superior in beauty to over gorged jelly monster breasts, not just for the look, but also because they recognize the inner beauty and self love that must exist for a woman to have that type of acceptance for herself (self attitude is the sexiest thing about I woman, hundreds of men have told me).

So where am I now? I'm still gonna go for a little more perk, but if it doesn't work out...well that's fine tooWink Natural or Nothing!

Thanks ladies and thanks to you Double_Ace!

(I'm not trying to offend anyone who has had breast enhancement surgery, just praising the ones who didn't. To each is own, of course)

Glad you have come to this place in your love of your body and the realization that NBE may not work(hopefully it does tho) and if it doesn't then you will ok with that!!!!

Good luck!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon