Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caseyy

Sent you a package about a month ago and still haven't received payment from you.

Sent you a message but you haven't responded.

She asked me if I could ship my herbs to her without payment because she gets paid the week after. I said no and the last message I received said she'll still buy it when she gets paid. Naturally she dissapeared and it's been almost a month. Sorry to hear this happened to you. It seems as if she enjoys taking advantage of the kind-hearted women on this forum.

Oh thanks for telling me. Shame on her for being a lying individual.

Sorry this happened Periwinkle, but let it be a lesson learned, never send out anything unless someone has already paid, friend or not. Even family can screw you over. I never send out anything I'm selling unless the payment has been sent and cleared. The way to think about it is, it's business, and when people get the chance, no matter how good they seem, they will screw you over.

Yeah Anastasia you're def right. I guess I was thinking since it was herbs and they were so cheap I'd send it. I will def not do I again even if the amount is a 1.00$

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon