Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Zoft Gum

So, my friend wanted me to ask this question since I have no knowledge whatsoever on Zoft Gum. She just received her 2 month supply of Zoft Gum & is planning on chewing 2 pieces the first month & then bumping up to 4, etc., etc. She was just wondering if it mattered when you took the gum? Do you chew one right after the other? Together? One in the morning & the other in the evening? Would it really matter???

LOL. Thanks in advance for any help :]

I have read reviews and testamonials to the effective use of Zoft. I think (don't hold me to it) Ananstatia has used it. may want to Pm her if she dosen't post here about it.
The following is from the Zoft web site. Link at bottom.

How should I use Zoft Breast Enhancement Gum?

Simply chew two (2) to six (6) pieces of gum daily. Many women choose to accelerate their results by chewing up to six (6) perfectly safe pieces of gum daily. However, we do not recommend exceeding six (6) pieces of gum daily.

How long should I chew the Zoft Breast Enhancement Gum?

Simply chew the gum for four (4) to five (5) minutes and then discard. Chewing the gum longer may allow for the gum to begin to break down due to the herbal extracts mixed in with the gum base.

Is it safe to use more than the recommended dosage?

Because Zoft Breast Enhancement Gum is an all natural dietary supplement that contains absolutely no additives, lubricants or fillers, there are no known side effects from using more than the recommended dosage. Many women choose to accelerate their results by chewing up to six (6) perfectly safe pieces of gum daily. However, we do not recommend exceeding six (6) pieces of gum daily.

http://enlargementgum.com/questions.html

andy

Hi,
I took it a long time ago i think i just spaced them out through the day like you do with herbs, tablets etc

Milani

You're right Andy, I took zoft gum a few years ago. I took it for 6 months, first 2 months 2 pieces a day, next 2 months 4 pieces per day, then 6 pieces per day the last 2 months. I ordered my supplies from ebay cause it's alot cheaper than their main site.

I would chew mine whenever, typically two pieces at once, I would mix the gum with a piece of spearmint regular gum, this made it where it didn't fall apart. And I chew gum for 30 minutes or more lol, I'm a gum chewer anyway.

She is going to want to stay away from caffeine though. No caffeine at all. I know the site says it's okay, but I grew without using caffeine, not sure if you would while consuming it.

I grew 2 inches with zoft, going from a 32AA to a 32B.

Thank you everyone! I am so glad for your help!

Anastasia, she bought her gum off ebay as well! Definitely a lot cheaper than from the actual site! & I will definitely tell her to lay off the caffeine as she tends to drink a lot of it LOL. She'll be so heartbroken

hi double c.. just want to ask, if about you friends experience with zoft? hehe im planning to add it with my routine with wu..hope you reply soon

(06-08-2010, 04:36 AM)girl888 Wrote:  hi double c.. just want to ask, if about you friends experience with zoft? hehe im planning to add it with my routine with wu..hope you reply soon

Hi girl888 :]

My friend has only been on Zoft Gum for a month & haven't really seen results yet. However, she says she's going to go through with the 6 months. If she does get any progress, I'll be sure to keep you posted ^ ^.

Hi everyone :]

I just wanted to say that my friend reported an inch of growth while taking Zoft Gum for two months!!! SUCCESS ^O^!!!

oooo. interesting indeed. i hope it is good permanent growth!

Double Cs, I was just wondering was zoft the only thing she was taking or did she follow any other kind of regiment, I just received my order today from ebay and I am chewing right at this moment, I am wanting to make this work this best it can, hopefully.... this is my first experience with NBE and I am sooo excited, not expecting anything grand but hopeful, my wedding is within 8 months and a inch or two or anything at all would be nice to fill out my dress and Im sure the future hubby wouldnt complain, any suggestions would be appreciated..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon