Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A odd question about breasts

Ok, I have a odd question for you ladies and gents. I noticed lately that when I eat certain foods. Afterwards, I can get a pain or soreness in my right and sometimes left breast. Seems to be above the nipple but not encompassing the nipple. Does not last long and then goes away. I know there could be other reason for this to happen. Blood presure changes from eating. Maybe cholesterol. Seems to happen when I eat foods that have some sodium in them. Maybe too much sodium at one sitting? I was just courious if anyone else has had this happen. Is it normal?

Thanks
Good Journey
Andy

Hmmm... I'm not sure, but I know when I was little I use to pour salt in my hand and lick it, and my mom always told me to stop it would give me a big butt. And LOL I have a big butt now, so maybe there's something to it, and maybe it's going to your breasts instead of butt Wink

Well I don't know if foods have any sort of affect on a certain boob lol, but I DO notice that my left breast responds more than my right one, & it's a smaller size too.

Winkhi everyone can you gve me an advice coz i wnt my boobs bigger but how?
i dnt wnt a operation. but i saw in the comercial regarding in larging the breast and tht product is only a liquid to put on the top of breast then massge it.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon