Poll: products that have worked well for you - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
soy isoflavones
0%
0%
black cohosh extract
0%
0%
saw palmetto
100.00%
100.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

saw palmetto questions

[/size]i researched some herbs that support growth and saw palmetto among a couple of others was one i purchased from walmart. however when i got home i realized the bottle said "prostate health" on it. is this safe to take? also if any of you have tried some herbs that have worked particularly well i'd love to hear what seems to work best. i've not yet started the saw palmetto, but i recently started on soy isoflavones and black cohosh extract.

Yes that is the one we mean. In males. SP has the effect of blockling the production of a higher testoterone called DHT. I found after using it that my hair stopped falling out. From my male hair pattern baldness. I even started growing some back. Shy But, Not enough to make a big diffrence on my head.Sad But I got my eyebrows back. Big Grin

SP would have the same effect in a female body that had to much Testosterone production. It can do a few other things in the female body. But, I can't remember them offhand. I know many female users use it in there programs. You might want to do a search for SP in the general discussion, herbs, or personal programs section. Don't forget that we have a old site that is archived. You can get to it from the link at the bottom of the screen. You have to enter one of the old forum sections. Then click on the search this forum link. If you use the search link at the top of this forums page. Or the main search engine in the old page you get results from this one.

Good luck and Good Journey

andy

Saw palmetto has become the fifth leading medicinal herb consumed in the U.S. Saw palmetto appears to have efficacy similar to that of medications like finasteride, but it is better tolerated and less expensive. There are no known drug interactions with saw palmetto, and reported side effects are minor and rare.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon