Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG Growth Spurt.

Hi twister_mama, i would stick to what BB recomend to be honest hun, it is advised to take atleast 1800mg of BO but thats on generic brands, if you take to much you will just stall, i did once. I take 3 BB pills a day still but i am going to drop down to 2 a day, i only took 3 to kick start my growth again. I would say keep with 2 aday for 2 or 3 months, if you notice no signs of development then up your BO intake, Have you noticed anything yet hun? I think the reason for BB only advising 2 pills is because it contains other ingredients that will help you aswell. Take alook on this website http://www.enlargebreastguide.com/top_5_pills.html it gives a total break down of BBs ingredients so there is quite abit in there, according to this website lol.
Hi imtrying, yes your right hun i am taking 3 a day again but as of tomorrow im down to 2 for the reason you say, stalling. I wanted to kind of kick start my development again by taking 3 for a few weeks and hoping for the best lol.
Hi Sage, lol if you want to try BO then thats upto you, you dont have to pay a fortune for BB though, try ultrabreast or even generic from swansons, i have been hearing good things about it.
Good luck everyone and let me know how you all get on.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks Cheryl. Heart I did do 3 pills a day for only three days, when I started back up again after that protein powder made me so sick and I couldn't take anything. I have been having pretty constant, DEEP pains through my breasts that is so deep it almost feels like it's coming from my back; but it's not from my back, cuz no amount of twisting or bending relieves it. Occasionally I'll get some itchiness; and I have an overall tingly, kind of "full" feeling inside. I haven't really noticed any new fullness since about the 5-week mark on BB (I'm at 7 weeks now). I've been having these deep pains for about a week and a half now. I keep hoping it's growing pains; but I don't know! Is this what it feels like? It felt more superficial the first 5 weeks, like more behind the skin. I will hold off on ramping up my BO dose, as you suggested; I do remember reading how others have stalled when moving up to 3 pills a day (I think Crystalelle was one?).

Thanks for your input. Your results have been my inspiration!!! Big Grin

Anytime honey, and yes what youdescribe, is exactly how i would describe my growing pains, deep aching like its coming from your back, tingles and itchness, thats exactly what mine feel like to honey, hopefull this could be the begining of a growth spurt, even if its not its a good sign that BB is working for you, so just keep doing what your doing hun, and please keep me updated with how it goes hun. Happy boobie growing lolSmile
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Whoo hoo! I was hoping that's what it meant! Big Grin Thanks Cheryl! Heart And happy growing to u too!!! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon