Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Extra Enhancers (PABA and GABA)

Has anyone else used GABA or PABA supplements? Would you be willing to share your results or what the product was like?

When I orginally started my NBE program I was using a GABA supplement once a day before I went to bed. (GABA is a growth enhancer and it is suppose to help with sleep) I ran out of my GABA supplement about 2 weeks ago and have noticed that my results have not been as fast although I have started to feel tingles again. I plan on ordering more GABA as soon as possible.

I also read about a supplement called PABA. I read about it in the Flat2Fab book and it says that PABA is suppose to speed up the NBE results. I was wanting to know if anyone has used PABA and what their results were like?

Thanks for any help!

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that you're only supposed to take those supplements if you're mature (like around 50 or something). At least I remember reading that about GABA. I'm not totally sure about this next statement, but I think it only helps if you're menopausal or close to having it or done with it.

I might be totally wrong, but I definitely remember reading something along those lines.

Gaba, is similar, or replicates... or is from L-Glutamine, am I correct? Because L-Glutamine is a bodybuilding supplement which encourages HGH, therefore aiding in muscle building and repair. I don't understand the difference/correlation between the two though, but they do the same thing. Except in powder form L-Glutamine tastes nasty, but I have some in my cabinet from when I was working out. I add it to my cereal some days. I was thinking of switching to gaba though because the taste deters me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon