Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"It Stays" with NB?

Hello! I have been using Brava for 11 weeks and plan to bring NB with me on a trip, and have used it a few times so far. For those who arn't aware, Brava domes come really sticky when they are new to create a better seal. I read on a Brava related website that "It Stays" roll on body adhesive can help the domes stay after the stickiness is gone. My Brava domes were still sticky but a looot less than when I first got them, so I decided to try "it stays". I finally got it and tried two days ago, and it's amazing! The domes had a better seal than even the domes were brand new and very sticky; I could go about doing what I do without loosing the seal! I was even able to reach for something kind of high without loosing the seal!

Now for my NB domes, I put a strip of that poster squishy tape around the perimeter, than a strip of medical waterproof bandage tape over that, and it makes it slightly more comfortable. Even with a buttload of lotion, I had difficulty making a seal for a long time with NB so far (as in longer than 20 minutes). Maybe if I tried "It Stays" they will, you know, STAY? LOL. I plan to try this relatively soon but was wondering if anyone else has tried body adhesive with NB? BTW I don't think I will be using lotion when I try this, and I may use the no sting skin prep wipes before as well.

Thanks!

Laura

I think with NB it took me a few weeks to keep a good seal where I could move around. After a while the breasts swell inside the domes and it gets easier. And never heard of anyone using anything like that with NB, but let us know how it goes for you!

Ok, I tried "It Stays" with NB last night, no lotion, and wore it for an hour and a half. The good news is that it actually did stay and the seal only broke when I wasn't careful enough lying down. It also worked pretty well. The bad news is, I guess I pumped too hard because I got a few tiny red dots on my boobs close to the middle; they are slighty larger than pinpoint and smooth, like some hickeys I guess. I will definitly do this again. I guess I have to gage how much to pump better; the two or three times I used NB before, I don't think I pumped hard enough or for long enough.

I'll post on how I do next time when I can get to the internet (no unsecured network available where I'm staying- I'm at a hotel now)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon