Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wishfulthinking's Progress Page

Hey all! Smile
Have decided to make a progress page so that I can record how i'm doing with NBE and the changes that I make along the way. Short introduction to myself:
-19 years of age,
-Non-smoker, don't drink much alcohol,
-Not very fit at the moment, eat a lot of takeaways, Rolleyes
-5'5" height,
-Don't really know my weight, probably around 8 stone, I have always struggled to gain weight but I am a healthier size 8 on bottom and size 6 on top than I was before.
-Bra Size: 32A
-Ultimate goal: 32C?

Preparations
During this week (26th June -2nd June) I have started exercising more, been running every morning, taken 1 x Omega 3,6,9, Amino Acid and Vitamin B Capsules every day. Have been buying herbs and creams in preparation for the programme.

Proposed Programme (start date Sat 3rd July 2010)
1 x Saw palmetto 450mg
1 x Fenugreek 620mg
1 x Fennel Tea every other morning (if I like it!)
1 x Soy Protein milkshake every day
Massage with Borage Cream with a few drops of added Fennel essential oil, not sure what method yet.

Other plans that i'd eventually like to introduce
-Exercising more with fitness DVDs on days that I can't/get bored of going running.
- Introducing a heated pad after massaging.
- Buy This Massager from The Body Shop. I know it's a facial massage but I think it'd be pretty cool to get the blood flowing in my boobies.

My current measurements are:
Upper Bust: 30.1"
Centre Bust: 30.5"
Under Bust: 27.1"

I have including some photos below of what my bust currently looks like in a non-padded bra. I am not brave enough to post without a bra yet but have taken one for reference and might post if I see any improvements! I think my right breast (your left) is slightly fuller than the other.
Any comments welcomed, thanks for looking, and good luck to everybody else!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Saw that you have a massage mixture so you can massage your left boob only at first to get it to tue size of your right boob.

Good luck :-)

I think you might still be a bit young for the herbs, but good luck anyways.

Best wishes to your program.

Thank You for your replies both.
periwinkle - I have done a few more rotations today on my left breast in hope to perk it up a little bit more than the right.
Superboob - Thank you for your reply, I originally started taking herbs when I was 17, and obviously realised that I was too young after reading up about it and have waited patiently until now. I was told that I should be at least 18 to start it, and as my boobs haven't grown one bit since the age of 12 when they first developed, I think i'm going to keep trying it for now. Blush x

I couldn't stand the smell of the fennel today (both tea and essential oil), I absolutely hate it, so i'm going to stick with my borage cream for now. I didn't realise it was a face cream when I ordered it so it's in a little tiny pot.. I have a massage bar here though so I think i'll probably use that for general massages (trying to do it 3 times a day) and use the borage cream at night just for a bit of moisture.

Day Two
I gave myself a good massage this morning, and am trying to do double the amount of rotations on my left breast to equal it up a bit. I have little aches in both breasts all day, more so in the right than the left.
Went for my jog today and am trying to use a body brush before my shower as I don't want to have a cellulite increase from taking Saw Palmetto, especially when I start drinking the protein shakes and (hopefully) gaining weight. I am going to buy a blender for the shakes tomorrow in preparation, and maybe pick up a workout DVD as I want to tone up and not just get fat!
:sleepy:

I had a few aches in my LB today and am now having some in my RB so all is good. Can't believe how firm and toned they look after massage - it's awesome! I'm not going to measure myself until the end of the week though as I want to give things some time. Didn't go for a run this morning as I was busy, i'm thinking that i'll do it every other day. I did however try my protein shake and it was disgusting, I don't know what it is about powdered milkshakes, they just make me feel sick, but i'll persevere with it.
Will be doing a massage later - I am currently doing 50 rotations on RB and 100 on LB twice a day just to try and even things up a bit. Big Grin

Well I had a sneaky measure and my upper bust is measuring 30.5inches, and that's with me holding the measuring tape quite tightly! So if that sticks, it'll be a .4inch growth compared to what it was originally. All other measurements are still around the same, I never really know how to measure though, do I hold the measuring tape as tight as possible around my boobs or just sort of let it relax?
I've had sharp twinges in my RB today and a few in my left, but nothing amazing.

I had a pretty late night last night so wasn't able to update yesterday. I have been sticking to my exercise, but I am trying to eat more and drink the protein shake so that I tone up instead of losing weight. I had some sensation in my breasts yesterday but only small ones. When I was doing running this morning my boobs felt really tender, which I have never felt before, they have also been quite tender during massage as well. I have noticed that my right breast is about a finger's width fuller at the bottom than my left breast, so this morning during massage i took some time to slightly 'tap' the base of my LB in hope of encouraging some growth there.
They are a bit achy right now which I suppose can only be a good thing! Cool

End of week one process:
Upper Bust: 30.8" (+0.7")
Centre Bust: 30.5" (+0.0")
Under Bust: 27.6" (+0.5")

The growth was probably to do with the way I measured myself the first time, as I didn't do it in any 'particular' way. From now on I will hold the tape measure quite tightly, but as 'relaxed' as possible. The Upper Bust I was holding very tightly today though so I do believe that i've had a bit of growth there. Big Grin

I had quite a few aches yesterday and some today. I put on one of my usual bras and it didn't fit as well as it usually does, my boobs don't fill it out fully yet but i'm not sure if it's because they're changing shape from the massage that they 'sit' slightly differently than they did before.

I am still keeping up with my exercising, but doing more toning exercises rather than the running. Lots of lunges and squats to firm my bum up. Cool

I bought some Nesquik Strawberry Milkshake Powder yesterday and mixed this in with my protein shake today, and it tasted much better. It was much thinner and just generally tasted more appealing, so i'll be more likely to drink it every day now.

My boobs feel like they're filling out on the outer edges from the 'up and in' massages that i'm doing, but I was wondering if there was anything better that I could do to encourage growth on the inner edges, so that they grow closer together if that makes sense? At the moment I can still pretty much feel my rib cage and i'd like to get my boobs fuller there. I'm currently just using plain massage oil and was also wondering just how much more beneficial steeping fenugreek in some borage oil (or similar) is?
Thanks for any advice. Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon